Author
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by pingpungpeng pingpungpeng wrote:

Originally posted by hunkeelin hunkeelin wrote:

the better question is why an accomplished adult with a family like you would care so much about table tennis.
------
if I was you I'd just hang out in my backyard with the kids and wife playing in the pool (assuming you have one).
other activity could be small trips with the family in my corvette.
------
now myself.... yeah I train.... sometimes I even compete.
but I don't have money, a family, a house, a job.... and I live in an overcrowded city.
so it's one of the few available pastimes for me.

I'll answer that question for you. I chose table tennis because I trained as a kid but my father abruptly stopped my training because my grades were low, there's unfinished business. 

I am good at whatever I choose. When I was gaming I climb to the top 1% of the ladder at the time. When I choose my women I choose the most desirable one (many proposed to her). When I buy a house I buy the one right in the middle of downtown the kind of place where people will complain it's too expensive. When I work I'm also paid at the cream of the crop salary. 

I'm the definition of success, every men's dream and every women's desire. 

Make sense? 

that's why I was asking.
you are the best of the best.
the highest a man can achieve.

why invest your time in something that only sub-15 kids and adult bums do?

just because your father cut your training when you were a kid?
why not just let it go and live the hollywood star life you have earned?

It will be same no matter what I choose. It could be basketball, golf, volleyball, tennis, badminton etc...
USATT: Current 2139 as of 11/2019
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 9:22pm

the better question is why an accomplished adult with a family like you would care so much about table tennis.
------
if I was you I'd just hang out in my backyard with the kids and wife playing in the pool (assuming you have one).
------
but I don't have money, a family, a house, a job.... and I live in an overcrowded city.

I'll answer that question for you. I chose table tennis because I trained as a kid but my father abruptly stopped my training because my grades were low, there's unfinished business. 

I am good at whatever I choose. When I was gaming I climb to the top 1% of the ladder at the time. When I choose my women I choose the most desirable one (many proposed to her). When I buy a house I buy the one right in the middle of downtown the kind of place where people will complain it's too expensive. When I work I'm also paid at the cream of the crop salary. 

Make sense? 

that's why I was asking.

LOL not sure where you are from but most adult TT players in the USA are well paid, productive and respected members of society, due to the rather high cost of being able to play, and it only being common in Tier A metropolitan areas.

No need to either project your own story or be salty that your attempt at becoming a forum comedian failed tremendously and now you have to begrudgingly troll.
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

------
------

Make sense? 

that's why I was asking.

LOL not sure where you are from but most adult TT players in the USA are well paid, productive and respected members of society, due to the rather high cost of being able to play, and it only being common in Tier A metropolitan areas.

No need to either project your own story or be salty that your attempt at becoming a forum comedian failed tremendously and now you have to begrudgingly troll.

high cost?
you can get a top technology racket for 100 USD and use that for years.
then club membership..... and that's it.
can't think of a cheaper hobby.
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 9:58pm

------
------

I'm the definition of success, men's dream and women's desire. I don't half ass stuff. 

Make sense? 
there we go man, good stuff! We got both ends covered, everybody else in between! LOL
zoomersriseup View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 10:36pm

------
------

Make sense? 

that's why I was asking.

It will be same no matter what I choose. It could be basketball, golf, volleyball, tennis, badminton etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHzGxEzDQA

Edited by zoomersriseup - 11/07/2019 at 10:38pm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 10:41pm

------
------

Make sense? 

that's why I was asking.

would you say table tennis is the first thing in which the unbeatable king "hunkeelin" will finally have to admit defeat?
I would tell you that you can cry on the shoulder of "stiltt" but I'm afraid he'll just move away and let you fall to the floor.....
it wasn't his fault after all, he just moved to watch somebody doing an impressive feat and cheer him after.

Edited by pingpungpeng - 11/07/2019 at 10:42pm
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 11:05pm
My gosh, what a freakin’ bore, actually he pushes it to a level we switch dimensions and it becomes forum stand up comedy, in the style of Adam Sandler in the “SNL 25th anniversary” dvd I rented many years ago when Netflix were posting those, where he takes forever to say that he likes to be with his friends and have a good time, eating food and having drinks, having a good time...Clap
You might be into something!
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

My gosh, what a freakin’ bore, actually he pushes it to a level we switch dimensions and it becomes forum stand up comedy, in the style of Adam Sandler in the “SNL 25th anniversary” dvd I rented many years ago when Netflix were posting those, where he takes forever to say that he likes to be with his friends and have a good time, eating food and having drinks, having a good time...Clap
You might be into something!

my existence makes you anxious stiltt.
let's just hope it doesn't come out as nervous eating and you become fatt again LOL

Edited by pingpungpeng - 11/07/2019 at 11:20pm
tabletennisx32 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/07/2019 at 11:37pm
This post actually has some pretty good info, but without a doubt, Keith really thinks the sun shines out of his ass.
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 12:53am
Originally posted by tabletennisx32 tabletennisx32 wrote:

This post actually has some pretty good info, but without a doubt, Keith really thinks the sun shines out of his ass.
what a funny expression! in French we say it about somebody thinking they are the world's belly button. I am sure there are plenty of similar colorful descriptions I'd love to read,  in the sense of the list of metaphors about dummies I concocted once with help:

-the light is on but nobody home
-a taco short of a combination plate
-a few oars out of the water (my fav)
-the elevator does not go to the top
-

I forget some. btw, does anybody in the thread recognize themselves?

It's hard to search. Who is making those lists anyway? Stern Smile

edit: OMG look at that! "12 shy of a dozen" lol

Edited by stiltt - 11/08/2019 at 12:55am
hunkeelin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 2:13am
Originally posted by tabletennisx32 tabletennisx32 wrote:

Bro.... If you want to call me by my first name at least tell me who you are. If u do not actually know me let's not pretend we do :3
USATT: Current 2139 as of 11/2019
Nuise View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 12:34pm
You all are just giving him exactly what he wants. Falling for the bait, and ultimately feeding his endless ego. He gets off on this sh*t I swear... 

Wouldn't surprise me if he's reading these comments while eating a bag of popcorn.
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Nuise Nuise wrote:

You all are just giving him exactly what he wants. Falling for the bait, and ultimately feeding his endless ego. He gets off on this sh*t I swear... 

Wouldn't surprise me if he's reading these comments while eating a bag of popcorn.
What you do not understand is he is definitely one of us, he plays more than average, he put in time in the game more than average, he broke 2k like many of us did not (me included), he posts with a passion, he exposes himself in videos to give a context when he posts about technique and he does not hide, does he? Above all he is smart and funny (*), that's always a plus.

It doesn't matter if he is a glorious rooster on top of his game playing at dominating the crowd, I see nothing unhealthy in that, for as long as he is legit and valid a true active player which he is, we got one or more of those in any group and they are valuable assets. I mean imagine if everybody was like me or you! we'd die out of boredom in no time before the specter of extinction would wrap us around its dark cape.

Short story short, he is fine, especially since the mods gave him an idea of boundaries. 

I want to underline that it's a personal opinion that does not have any more value than what you think of him as I bear no moderating responsibility on the forum.

(*)
Originally posted by <span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-weight: 700; : rgb251, 251, 253;>hunkeelin</span> hunkeelin wrote:

"I'm the definition of success, men's dream and women's desire. I don't half ass stuff. 

Make sense?
LOL

Edited by stiltt - 11/08/2019 at 1:14pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2019 at 1:18pm
Congratulations hunkeelin for your new milestone.

Now I think it is past time to shut this one down.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic