Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - USATT’s high fake ratings program still on sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USATT’s high fake ratings program still on sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lightspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USATT’s high fake ratings program still on sale
    Posted: 11/19/2022 at 5:45pm
You need to up your "fake rating game" and take it to the next level. Sign up for the USATT with a slight name variation so you are unrated.  Then enter events and wait until you are scheduled to play someone who is 2700+.  If no one in your group is 2700, just don't play.  Once someone is in your group, say they are 2750, default all other matches and lose to the 2750 player.  Your initial rating will be around 2740.

Another pro-tip, is if you are 2300, drop your rating down to 1900 and play the Joola Teams with a team in the C or D division.  You will go undefeated in matches and score 50 points each time.  14 match victories and 0 losses, which should be easy if you are 2300, will result in a new shinny 2600 rating. 

For the dumpers: go to a tournament where 2 advance from the round robin.  Always lose to the lowest player in the group and then beat the other people.  There are very high chances you will advance and even if you win the event, your rating won't go up.  There are some players who are 2500ish but cannot win the open who do this because usually the under 2500 pays well.  There are also a lot of 2200ish players who do the same.  This problem would be immediately solved if the only prize money available was in the men's and women's open.  So in other words, this problem will never be solved. 

Edited by Lightspin - 11/19/2022 at 6:00pm
Sponsored Links

mts388 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mts388 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2022 at 7:54pm
When you tell your grandchildren that you once had a USATT rating of 2100, they will say what is a USATT?  Or grandpa, as slow and fat as you are, 2100 must not be very good.  Someone who needs to lie about a fake must not think much of them self.  

When someone who doesn't know about table tennis asks me how good I am, I show them a picture of a 10 year old girl who beat me.  Or I can tell them that I beat the top Puerto Rican man and women Olympic players,  I usually fail to mention that they were 8 and 9 at the time.
Lightspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/2022 at 9:26am
Maybe the moderators should delete this thread as the original post has been deleted. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic