Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2020 CNT Olympics Warm-UPs Aug 08-23
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2020 CNT Olympics Warm-UPs Aug 08-23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 CNT Olympics Warm-UPs Aug 08-23
    Posted: 08/04/2020 at 10:13pm
Not sure whether there will be live TV for the event

Edited by kindof99 - 08/08/2020 at 4:12pm
Sponsored Links

kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 9:13am
There is live TV, but it is not available in the USA due to copy right. Maybe Youtube will have some hightlights.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 9:42am
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 12:30pm
LSW and DN do not play in the tournament. Maybe they will not play for the possible Olympics next year.
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 12:33pm
This guy Liang Yanning has a huge FH... Just some insane power there, he reminds me of ZJK with that explosiveness...
-------
Hurricane Long 5

FH: Hurricane 3 Provincial Blue Sponge
BH: Dignics 09c
juanma4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanma4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/08/2020 at 2:11pm
download this app:

then choose CCTV5 ( need to watch the schedule of the tournament, because here is Live channel so they put all sports here) but it´s fast and good quality!

Regards!
maeyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maeyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 12:27am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

This guy Liang Yanning has a huge FH... Just some insane power there, he reminds me of ZJK with that explosiveness...
He is the new face of CNT.He didnt get chance to  join in the CNTbefore 16.now he is 19,he joined in CNT last year for get silver in the 2nd youth games. i think he has more talents compared other team B and some team A players .by they way,he comes from the same team of Sun Yingsha and Liang Jingkun.

Edited by maeyang - 08/09/2020 at 1:25am
to be a better people
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 2:23am
Those 2 players have a deadly forearm wrist extension in the bh.

It's fun to discover new faces popping in the top 10 level out of "nowhere", I suppose they are famous already in China but it's my 1st time watching them play.

Their game looks like zjk going towards lgy, especially in the bh.
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 3:44pm
WMY and WCQ beat FZD and CM in the mixed semifinals. WCQ is in grear shape.
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by maeyang maeyang wrote:

He is the new face of CNT.He didnt get chance to  join in the CNTbefore 16.now he is 19,he joined in CNT last year for get silver in the 2nd youth games. i think he has more talents compared other team B and some team A players .by they way,he comes from the same team of Sun Yingsha and Liang Jingkun.

We will watch his career with great interest LOL

-------
Hurricane Long 5

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 8:44pm
How close are the 2 players in levels? I see them so the same, I can't tell much of a difference. Depending how they woke up that day the match will go to one of them is my feel. Is Liang Yanning so better? if yes, why?
maeyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maeyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

How close are the 2 players in levels? I see them so the same, I can't tell much of a difference. Depending how they woke up that day the match will go to one of them is my feel. Is Liang Yanning so better? if yes, why?
He is a clam palyer,with good FH and BH. his power makes me think of Wang Liqin,not the same power with Liang Jingkun and Fan Zhendong.and he has good consecutive mocement. He got his ticket to CNT for getting silver in 2nd youth games last year. he is the only provence club player who gets this chance.He beat Xiang Peng and lost  to Xu Yingdong in the youth games. but I still think he still needs time to improve himself. I can see he is a smart player .because he beat Ma Te at this age.many team A players still cant beat Ma Te.he only joined in CNT for half a year,I think we can expect a new face to show his talent.This event not only for top players to keep their shape for OG,it is also for looking for new talents.Yesterday  Qin Zhijian ,the head coach of male team ,said he think Liang is a pretty good young player.give him more confidence ,guys
to be a better people
maeyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maeyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2020 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

just check his information,he began to play tt when he was 11 years old.that is why he cant go to cnt before 16 or 17.he is late 5-6 years than normal cnt players to play tt.I think he can improve himself quickly.
to be a better people
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 12:41am
NEVER MORE.

Get ready, my dear. Never more the world gonna be the same.

Edited by igorponger - 08/10/2020 at 10:51am
maeyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maeyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 5:55am

Originally posted by maeyang maeyang wrote:

We will watch his career with great interest LOL

he just lost  to Sun wen.2:4...he had chance to win this match.maybe he doesnt have enough experience,he is too nevous after set 4.
to be a better people
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 10:49am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

NEVER MORE.

Get ready, my dear. Never more the world gonna be the same.
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 7:05pm
Any chance of another Soloman Islands picture?

Ulmo Duality,Joola Tango red max ,Dr N black aggressor
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website,
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

https://youtu.be/ThSFnYQAfEM

thanks for the link, is it just me but watching makes me think of a highlight of mistakes rather than good table tennis, I know the players are under pressure but many easier shots are missed as well
Ulmo Duality,Joola Tango red max ,Dr N black aggressor
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website,
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by smackman smackman wrote:

Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

https://youtu.be/ThSFnYQAfEM

thanks for the link, is it just me but watching makes me think of a highlight of mistakes rather than good table tennis, I know the players are under pressure but many easier shots are missed as well

Did you watch full game or just first set? :)
In my opinion they show very high level of table tennis. There is some mistakes in first set but after they played very well
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2020 at 8:51pm
Thanks for the link. 
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2020 at 6:44am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2020 at 6:48am
ejprinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejprinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2020 at 8:56am
Sanwei Fextra, Nittaku FastArc G1 / Moristo SP
Chopper88 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2020 at 9:26am
anyone notice Liang Jingkun is using black H3 with blue sponge in his BH?
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2020 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Chopper88 Chopper88 wrote:

anyone notice Liang Jingkun is using black H3 with blue sponge in his BH?

I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Carbonado 245
FH: D09C 1.9 R/B
BH: D09C 1.9 B/R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2020 at 5:48pm
Hou Yingchao FH rubber has yellow/white sponge
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2020 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by assam assam wrote:

Hou Yingchao FH rubber has yellow/white sponge

He uses Dianchi D.
Nittaku Goriki
Victas VO > 102
TSP Curl P-H OX
kindof99 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2020 at 10:24pm
It is a surprise that Xu ChenHao beat XX in the 1/4 finals. Can he beat WCQ? Probably not. 
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2020 at 10:55pm
Liang Jingkun looking so strong! 
-------
Hurricane Long 5

maeyang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maeyang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2020 at 5:04am
Chen Meng 2:4 Wang Manyu
Wang Yidi   1:4 Sun Yingsha
Fan Zhendong 2:4 Liang Jingkun
 Wang Chuqin 4:0 Xu Chenhao  
because Xu Chenhao has injury,he cant show his skill.Wang is so lucky
to be a better people
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic