Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

802-40, 802 or Spectol?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 802-40, 802 or Spectol?
    Posted: 05/11/2016 at 10:31am
Sorry for this question since I know that there are lots of info about these rubbers around, I just can't seem to decide what to go for atm and just want some quick opinions on the differences.

A while ago, about 5 weeks now, I switched to SP on my BH and just a week ago I got my P700 which I really like already. It's only the SP that I still feel a tad uncertain about, so far I've been using 802-40 Super Soft 2.2mm which have worked much better than I expected. Actually the whole switch have been going very smooth considering that I come from an OX LP FH-dominated game like Fabian Åkerström/Liu Song.

I would be fine with keeping the 802-40 but sometimes it feels a tad slow and a tad grippy, on the other hand sometimes I really like those characteristics as well. I think that I could get rid of the speed problem by boosting it (which I've planned to try but haven't yet) but I fear that it would make it play even more like inverted than it already does.

My game on BH is pretty aggressive and mostly consists of driving/lifting on backspin and aggressive counterhitting close to the table. I really like the 802-40 on beckspin but feel like it grips a bit much over the table sometimes when I try to flick/punch on a short serve for example.

I've done some research and I think that I'm gonna restrict my choices to either keeping the 802-40 or trying the 802 or the TSP Spectol. I suspect that the 802 would need boosting as well, just like the 802-40. I prefer to stick to the classics that I know are good rubbers since I've been deep down in the EJ swamp before and I'm trying my very best not to end up there again this time.

Any opinions on these?
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 11:35am
FWIW, the really good SP players I have known really like Spectol.  Definitelyh less grippy than 802-40, and probably a touch faster. 
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 12:30pm
Yeah it seems to be the default choice at higher levels for the game I want to play. There's a lot of players using other SP's as well of course but those seem to be pretty widely and evenly spread out amongst other popular SP's.
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 12:34pm
I´ve already hit with both SP. 
Spectol is much less spinny them 802-40. But if you like the softness of the DHS you could try Spectol 21. Its sponge is softer and faster than regular Spectol.
Personally I don´t like any of these. I like more tension SP like Yasaka Xtend PO or Rakza PO.
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 12:35pm
If you just switched to short pips and are using 802-40 already, keep using 802-40 for a few months at least so you can fully get used to short pips. Pretty soon, TSP is going to release Spectol Red and Spectol Blue. Maybe once those are released you could switch to that.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

If you just switched to short pips and are using 802-40 already, keep using 802-40 for a few months at least so you can fully get used to short pips. Pretty soon, TSP is going to release Spectol Red and Spectol Blue. Maybe once those are released you could switch to that.

Ah yeah, I remember reading about those a while back, that's actually a great idea. Maybe I'll just start by trying the 802-40 boosted.
mjamja View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjamja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

Spectol is much less spinny them 802-40. But if you like the softness of the DHS you could try Spectol 21. Its sponge is softer and faster than regular Spectol.
Personally I don´t like any of these. I like more tension SP like Yasaka Xtend PO or Rakza PO.

What is different about the tension SP's and what types of shots/tactics are they better for and what types of shots/tactics would they have problems executing.

Mark
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 2:26pm
I have used SP for the last 10 years consecutively.  I used all brand of short pips. 

Based on your statement "My game on BH is pretty aggressive and mostly consists of driving/lifting on backspin and aggressive counterhitting close to the table.", I recommend you to try the following:

1. Nittaku Morristo SP (Thick - around 1.9mm)
2. TSP Spectol 21 (1.8mm)
3. Stiga Royal (1.8mm)

I used to like 2.0mm, but when you have an "aggressive" counter strokes close to the table, then thinner sponge works better.

Good luck,

SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
ChichoFicho View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 2:42pm
I have tried more than 30 different pips. Nittaku Hammond FA is the best by far. It works surprisingly well with the new elephant 40+ ball. Like the old Resilon but more durable and faster.

Edited by ChichoFicho - 05/11/2016 at 2:44pm
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
Madridwalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madridwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 3:18pm
I add to your post my quastion: better pips will be spin pips 2 1.0 or spinlord keiler 1.2 ? I chopp, and attack  high ball. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 3:48pm
Spectol with a thin sponge ~1.7 is very good for both chop and attack. 
If you are an allround attacker who uses chop blocks, rolls, punches and smashes, then Hammond FA 2.2 is simply great. 
Other new pips like Flarestorm II, Booster SA, Victas pips, Express Ultra are just one dimensional. Spinpips, 802-40 and Spectol are too slow for attacking play. Maybe Spectol Speed sponge or the new Sppectol Blue would be ok.

Edited by ChichoFicho - 05/11/2016 at 3:50pm
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 6:00pm
Here you go 
 going by the answers supplied
 802-40
802-40 boosted
802 boosted
spectol
yasaka xtend po
rakza po
spectol red
spectol blue
nittaku morristo 1.9ish
spectol 21 1.8
stiga royal 1.8
nittaku hammond fa 2.2
spinlord keiler 1.2
spectol 1.7
spectol speed sponge
 should be easy enough to work out lol, time to see if you are a real ejayer still
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by ChichoFicho ChichoFicho wrote:

If you are an allround attacker who uses chop blocks...then Hammond FA 2.2 is simply great. 

Could somebody please explain to me how you chop block with 2.2mm short pips? Do you have a video of that?
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2016 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

What is different about the tension SP's and what types of shots/tactics are they better for and what types of shots/tactics would they have problems executing.
Please notice I am a SP penhold player, so I will tell what works for my style of play. Things might be different for a shakehand player with BH SP.
Right now I´m testing Rakza PO with a Waldner Senso Carbon Cpen blade.
This rubber is faster than most SP I´ve tried. I found it faster than Xtend PO, Zava, Raystorm and Moristo SP. And of course is much faster than old-fashioned SP like Spectol or 802-40, which are not tensioned. Spectol seems completely dead for me.

Pros: FH smash, FH counter at the peak, quick and long serves, active blocking fast balls.
Cons: reception of spinny serves, blocking spinny and slow shots, short balls near the net.

Edited by TT newbie - 05/11/2016 at 8:49pm
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2016 at 3:04am
Like I said, I'm not going into the EJ world again, at least not willingly hehe. Seems like Spectol gets most love and since I need to buy another sheet to use while I boost the 802-40 I might try Spectol during that time, or I'll just by another 802-40, have to give that some thought.
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2016 at 3:35am
I might mention that I've tried both Spectol 21 and 802 Mystery in the past since a club mate plays with SP BH, both were around 1.8mm (don't remember exactly).This was a few years back and I only tried them for about 5 min each but as I remember it the Spectol was still quite spinny.
Tabmini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tabmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2016 at 11:08am
Many Pros are using Spectol or clippa.
My feedback :
mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77680&PID=959859󪕳
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2016 at 4:48pm
How does Clippa compare to Spectol and 802-40? I've got the impression that it's somewhere inbetween. Higher spin than Spectol but lower than 802-40, is that correct?
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2016 at 7:53pm

Originally posted by mjamja mjamja wrote:

Spectol is much less spinny them 802-40. But if you like the softness of the DHS you could try Spectol 21. Its sponge is softer and faster than regular Spectol.<div id="drop-to-share-hint" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToShareHint.png; -size: 67px 327px;" ="drop-hint"=""><a ="share-btn-"=""></a><a ="btn-s"=""></a><div id="drop-hint-bubble-share" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToShareHintBubble.png; -size: 253px 79px;" ="drop-hint-bubble"="">
<div id="drop-to-search-hint" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToSearchHint.png; -size: 67px 327px;" ="drop-hint"=""><a ="search-btn-"=""></a><a ="btn-s"=""></a><div id="drop-hint-bubble-search" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToSearchHintBubble.png; -size: 215px 79px;" ="drop-hint-bubble"="">

What is different about the tension SP's and what types of shots/tactics are they better for and what types of shots/tactics would they have problems executing.<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Please notice I am a SP penhold player, so I will tell what works for my style of play. Things might be different for a shakehand player with BH SP.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Right now I´m testing Rakza PO with a Waldner Senso Carbon Cpen blade.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">This rubber is faster than most SP I´ve tried. I found it faster than Xtend PO, Zava, Raystorm and Moristo SP. And of course is much faster than old-fashioned SP like Spectol or 802-40, which are not tensioned. Spectol seems completely dead for me.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Pros: FH smash, FH counter at the peak, quick and long serves, active blocking fast balls.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Cons: reception of spinny serves, blocking spinny and slow shots, short balls near the net.</span>
<div ="drop-hint"="" id="drop-to-share-hint" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToShareHint.png; -size: 67px 327px;"><a ="share-btn-"=""></a><a ="btn-s"=""></a><div ="drop-hint-bubble"="" id="drop-hint-bubble-share" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToShareHintBubble.png; -size: 253px 79px;"><div ="drop-hint"="" id="drop-to-search-hint" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToSearchHint.png; -size: 67px 327px;"><a ="search-btn-"=""></a><a ="btn-s"=""></a><div ="drop-hint-bubble"="" id="drop-hint-bubble-search" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToSearchHintBubble.png; -size: 215px 79px;">
<div ="drop-hint" id="drop-to-share-hint" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToShareHint.png; -size: 67px 327px;"><a ="share-btn-"></a><a ="btn-s"></a><div ="drop-hint-bubble" id="drop-hint-bubble-share" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToShareHintBubble.png; -size: 253px 79px;"><div ="drop-hint" id="drop-to-search-hint" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToSearchHint.png; -size: 67px 327px;"><a ="search-btn-"></a><a ="btn-s"></a><div ="drop-hint-bubble" id="drop-hint-bubble-search" style="display: none; -: chrome-extension://cipmepknanmbbaneimacddfemfbfgpgo/s//dropToSearchHintBubble.png; -size: 215px 79px;">

How is rakza po against spinny loops and do the oppponents get nasty balls? What pro plays with clippa? Is clippa spinnier than 802 and moristo sp?
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 12:13am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

How is rakza po against spinny loops and do the oppponents get nasty balls? What pro plays with clippa? Is clippa spinnier than 802 and moristo sp?
I don´t know Clippa. Never used it.
Blocking spinny loops with Rakza PO is harder than with Xtend PO. Rakza is more spin sensitive and faster.
I struggle blocking this type of shot and usually my blocks go easy for my opponent. 
When it comes to my FH I try to counter smash right after the bounce, but in my BH I play like sh*t. Like I said I´m just trying this combo with Rakza but I consider Xtend PO as my "official" SP rubber.

auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 3:14am
It actually worked out pretty well yesterday as I received my spare P700 and got to borrow a sheet of Spectol 21 1.8mm from a club mate. I had a long 3 hour session and could compare it side to side with my main bat, same blade and FH rubber but with 802-40 on BH.

At first I felt that Spectol actually worked better than 802-40 but as I played more with Spectol I could feel that I wasn't as consistent or as confident with it as I am with the 802-40. Opening/Driving on backspin worked just as well but I missed more of the aggressive counterhitting, this is of course down to technique but I feel that the 802-40 has a wider margin for error.

The sponge was also way too soft for my taste, I've always liked hard sponges and the 802-40 is just on the limit, any softer and I start to feel less confident, and the 21 sponge was a lot softer than that. My partner put more balls in the net though and I could feel that it played a lot flatter than 802-40. I won't choose the 21 sponge, but maybe a Spectol version with harder sponge could be a choice.

With all this said I still think that my level with these rubbers are very Close, it's just that I miss a bit more with Spectol. Speed wise they were about the same but the 802-40 is 2.2mm and the Spectol was 1.8mm.

I also borrowed a sheet of 802 Mystery from my club mate, I'm contemplating trying that as well but I'm not sure I'll gain much effect compared to 802-40.

I kinda wonder what sponge/version most top level Spectol players use, I have a hard time believing a top player would use something this soft.

Edited by auzcar - 05/13/2016 at 3:16am
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 3:48am
Originally posted by auzcar auzcar wrote:

It actually worked out pretty well yesterday as I received my spare P700 and got to borrow a sheet of Spectol 21 1.8mm from a club mate. I had a long 3 hour session and could compare it side to side with my main bat, same blade and FH rubber but with 802-40 on BH.

At first I felt that Spectol actually worked better than 802-40 but as I played more with Spectol I could feel that I wasn't as consistent or as confident with it as I am with the 802-40. Opening/Driving on backspin worked just as well but I missed more of the aggressive counterhitting, this is of course down to technique but I feel that the 802-40 has a wider margin for error.

The sponge was also way too soft for my taste, I've always liked hard sponges and the 802-40 is just on the limit, any softer and I start to feel less confident, and the 21 sponge was a lot softer than that. My partner put more balls in the net though and I could feel that it played a lot flatter than 802-40. I won't choose the 21 sponge, but maybe a Spectol version with harder sponge could be a choice.

With all this said I still think that my level with these rubbers are very Close, it's just that I miss a bit more with Spectol. Speed wise they were about the same but the 802-40 is 2.2mm and the Spectol was 1.8mm.

I also borrowed a sheet of 802 Mystery from my club mate, I'm contemplating trying that as well but I'm not sure I'll gain much effect compared to 802-40.

I kinda wonder what sponge/version most top level Spectol players use, I have a hard time believing a top player would use something this soft.

I nevee knew about a pro player with spectoo soft sponge
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 4:22am

Yeah that's my point, they most likely have some sort of special sponge, definitely harder than the 21 sponge. I felt like the 21 sponge, at least in 1.8mm, didn't hold up when stepping on the gas and IMO it lacked top speed. Sure it was bouncy when not hitting hard but it topped out very fast when hitting hard.

Maybe a newer pip that's not made for speed glue is the way to go, sadly they are a lot more expensive than Spectol and especially 802-40.
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 4:40am
I think that a less spinny, more classic SP with thick sponge might be the middle ground I'm looking for. I tend to prefer thicker sponges.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 4:52pm
All those new high tension short pips like Flarestorm II, the Victas pips, Royal and so on are one dimensional, i.e. they are good for strong smash but bad for touch shots, blocks, pushes, rolls and so on.
They are better suited for shakehanders' backhand.
I didn't like Flarestorm II, Booster SA, Tango Ultra,  Express Ultra, Moristo SP.  All of them are too bouncy. I liked Spectol soft 1.8 but without glue it's a dead rubber. Spectol hard is better but too fast with max sponge.  Spinpips is even worse without glue. Tyranno with the softer sponge was OK. Hammond FA is probably the best choice for advanced traditional penholders and it is pretty popular in Japan. Mr. Shigekazu Tomioka has been using it on his custom made Yasaka carbon jpen for years.  I tried Hammond FA speed and didn't like it - too bouncy.

Edited by ChichoFicho - 05/13/2016 at 4:54pm
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2016 at 5:17pm

All Korean female national team members, except  Lee Eun Sil, between 1990-2008 used Spectol Soft max with Speed glue. Lee Eun Sil used Speedy P.O. 2.1. Suk Eun Mi used to virtually break the ball with Spectol Soft max on a Cypress S. But of course nowadays Spectol Soft is dead rubber. I would love to try the new Spectol Blue. 
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
auzcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auzcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2016 at 2:20am
I see a lot of differing opinions when it comes to 802 compared to Spectol. Some say that 802 is spinnier and some says that Spectol is spinnier. Can anyone here who have tried both give a good comparison? Which one has more spin? Plays flatter? Most "effect"? The only thing I've gotten a clear and unison comparison on is that Spectol is faster.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2016 at 11:52am

I see a lot of differing opinions when it comes to 802 compared to Spectol. Some say that 802 is spinnier and some says that Spectol is spinnier. Can anyone here who have tried both give a good comparison? Which one has more spin? Plays flatter? Most "effect"? The only thing I've gotten a clear and unison comparison on is that Spectol is faster.

802 is spinnier and soectol is flatter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChichoFicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2016 at 12:52pm
802 sponges are very low quality. The last time I got 802 with Mystery Sponge it was thinner at some places and thicker at others. 

Edited by ChichoFicho - 05/14/2016 at 12:55pm
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2016 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by ChichoFicho ChichoFicho wrote:

802 sponges are very low quality. The last time I got 802 with Mystery Sponge it was thinner at some places and thicker at others. 

Using gold palm trading sponge you get an awesome short pips. I wonder where you can get the 802 sponge that pro cpens are using like wang zenyi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic