FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

about Jan-Ove Waldner!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2008 at 7:51pm
Well Wang Hao is chinese ^_^
Current:

Avalox BT777 / FH: Rasant / BH: Rasant Power Grip
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/14/2008 at 7:53pm
I know, it is bbkon who seems to be clueless?Wacko
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 12:01am
Originally posted by zrrbiteDK zrrbiteDK wrote:

Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

i m not here to suppoirt the chinese players since i wanted wang hao to  win not ma lin.

Wang Hao is not Chinese?

Are you asking a question? Or making a statement?

In any case, he's chinese :P

what i meant is that some ppl ,want to support the chinese not because they love his playing just because their ethnicity, i just praise wang hao cos i like his  game more than ma lin and he s a better sportman than ma lin
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 12:03am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

First off Jet Li is the best martial artist ever. 2rd, I have never liked Waldner and never will

never told you liked waldner, i mean any ppl..just like i like a lot chen qi's playing but i would  not say he s the best. i m not a fan  like lixiao
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/2008 at 2:09am
lixiao will say anything to get his post count up. Such as saying something like "grave digger" and " I never liked waldner, jet li rules"

I dont wanna get into bruce lee, but i will, because most people dont understand anything about what a real martial artist is. Bruce loved to be an actor- that was the career he loved. But he was definitely no joke as a martial artist, and was probably the only "movie" fighter that had raw street fighting praticality and talent- you think the way his movies were choreographed are the way he handled things in real town? Enter the dragon is a good example in the Robert Wall fight scene, but thats neither here nor there. Jet Li is a great practicioner and movie fighter when it comes to gungfu and has a great choreographer, Yuen Wo Ping who makes all of Jet Li's movies fantastic to watch, along with jet li's gung fu ability, and a good actor as well. He won a lot of wushu titles as a kid (doing dance like performances, mind you). But being a martial pioneer who favored practicality and functionality and being responsible for martial arts being what it is and favoring this over tradition... and being a good gungfu movie actor are two different things. Jet Li is a great guy, a good actor, and makes some great movies. But even he is honestly modest when it comes to where he stands. Chuck norris won some karate titles..but that doesn't really mean anything- karate tournaments like that are a joke. He even took lessons under bruce lee.

I'll go all day for bruce lee, especially regarding all that chuck norris BS. But this is a TT forum, and I've already said too much.

LX probably didn't like waldner because his name was "Jan Ove Waldner" instead of "Takashi Hasegawa" or some other japanese name. You can't deny waldner as one of the best players of all time. But it's tough to compare the sports best players because at the end of the day.. they all were outstanding amongst all the others and they all go down as legends.
Nostalgic Offensive
EL-S
Vega Japan
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 1:50am
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 1:52am
10-5 down, jesus waldner thought he could finish him with the serves, like an ce or two, unfortunately it didnt go his way. 
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

DeathAngel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 2:00am
Originally posted by beeray1 beeray1 wrote:

lixiao will say anything to get his post count up. Such as saying something like "grave digger" and " I never liked waldner, jet li rules"

I dont wanna get into bruce lee, but i will, because most people dont understand anything about what a real martial artist is. Bruce loved to be an actor- that was the career he loved. But he was definitely no joke as a martial artist, and was probably the only "movie" fighter that had raw street fighting praticality and talent- you think the way his movies were choreographed are the way he handled things in real town? Enter the dragon is a good example in the Robert Wall fight scene, but thats neither here nor there. Jet Li is a great practicioner and movie fighter when it comes to gungfu and has a great choreographer, Yuen Wo Ping who makes all of Jet Li's movies fantastic to watch, along with jet li's gung fu ability, and a good actor as well. He won a lot of wushu titles as a kid (doing dance like performances, mind you). But being a martial pioneer who favored practicality and functionality and being responsible for martial arts being what it is and favoring this over tradition... and being a good gungfu movie actor are two different things. Jet Li is a great guy, a good actor, and makes some great movies. But even he is honestly modest when it comes to where he stands. Chuck norris won some karate titles..but that doesn't really mean anything- karate tournaments like that are a joke. He even took lessons under bruce lee.

I'll go all day for bruce lee, especially regarding all that chuck norris BS. But this is a TT forum, and I've already said too much.

LX probably didn't like waldner because his name was "Jan Ove Waldner" instead of "Takashi Hasegawa" or some other japanese name. You can't deny waldner as one of the best players of all time. But it's tough to compare the sports best players because at the end of the day.. they all were outstanding amongst all the others and they all go down as legends.

Dude i back u up in saying Bruce Lee is an AMAZING martial artist and movie martial artist. He was my idol when i use to fight in competitions.

And now as Bruce Lee was for fighting, JO Waldner is for table tennis for me. I look at him and it just enspires me. GO JO!
Korbel ST
H3 Neo 2.2
Desto F3 2.0

USA: 1522
CAN: 809
ppmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Speedplay Speedplay wrote:

About Jet Li being the greatest martial artist ever, he admitted to the fact that the guys in the MMA would eat him alive. It was in the extras in one of his movies.

Hmm,

MMA is a competition fighting format just like any other format, no better or worse. If you're good in MMA, that means you're good in MMA format.

Now, when your life is on the line, when no rules apply, you wouldn't fight like you would in MMA.

My 2c.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 3:37am
MMA is the furthest any competitive sanctioned fighting has come to being no holds barred fighting. I think MMA is a much more practical than any of the garbage you learn in a karate/TKD dojo. There are exceptions.. but MMA is much more realistic.

A lot of the MMA fighters are still not much to be impressed with.. not many people in the UFC seem to know how to stand up and fight practically at all. Anderson Silva is a great exception, but this is why so many fights go to the ground. If my life is on the line, I would choose taking someone to the ground over trying a spinning back heel kick flashy garbage I learned in my TKD class where little kids can have "black belts" and where my teacher 'knows everything'. If you know what youre doing, you have much more control on the ground than you do standing up over your opponent, which means higher survival chance if it is indeed a life threatening situation.

But fighting like your life is on the line- great reason Bruce Lee was again, a martial arts pioneer. His philosphy of fighting involved life threatening situations, and there wasn't anything but savage agression and practicality. What works we keep- what doesn't work we throw away.
Nostalgic Offensive
EL-S
Vega Japan
ppmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 4:01am
Not sure if we should use this thread to discuss martial arts :-).

I like MMA for its variety, but I don't hold it in higher esteem, compared to other formats.

A lot of MMA moves are not practical in life-or-dead situations. For example, in a lot of submission moves, a fighter places his neck next to the other guy's teeth! That's one example.

In life-or-dead situations, most would look for a weapon first. That's why ancient martial arts emphasize a lot on weapons. You fight without some sort of a weapon only when you have no choice.

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 11:36am
Originally posted by DeathAngel DeathAngel wrote:

Dude i back u up in saying Bruce Lee is an AMAZING martial artist and movie martial artist. He was my idol when i use to fight in competitions.

And now as Bruce Lee was for fighting, JO Waldner is for table tennis for me. I look at him and it just enspires me. GO JO!

mao and hitler was a inspiration to many people also,, besides that walnder wrote about avoiding excuses when you lose a match, but he told that he lost to ma lin cos he was thinking about playing the finals to liu .  arrogance is under rated!!!!  same was when he was losing to samsonov in 2005..he was showing his raquet to the umpire like it was wet
konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

mao and hitler was a inspiration to many people also,,

What has that got to do with anything? Really awkward statement..

And through his tremendously long carrier you pick two small occasions (which included little to no arrogance at all imo) and call him arrogant... Someone's got something against Waldner.
ppmax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 2:35pm
Agree.

Not liking someone is one thing.

Calling someone "chicken", "arrogant"... is another thing.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 3:16pm
It seems that the thread has been gone off topic. Let go back to the topic about Jan-Ove Waldner Wink
sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 6:53pm
JO was the most innovative and influential player of the modern era.

No other player was so adept at changing his game in order to bring something new to the table in order to obtain victory.

To obtain Olympic Gold he brought in a powerful bh which was previously not seen from him.

To obtain his second world title he constantly initiated powerful first strikes which enabled him to dominate Samsonov in the final; a player who before that had had his way with Waldner in most of their encounters.
Samsonov had dominated Waldner like few others had, LGL and Ma Lin were also dominate over him.
Yet in the '04 Olympics, Waldner made Ma Lin look like a cadet, moving Lin out of position and playing high balls to his bh.

Who else was ever able to change tactics so much as to end up playing a style that was previously unseen from the player, and do so in order to win major titles? Most players can ONLY play their A or B game, Waldner came in playing a different game to win.
dauntless View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dauntless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by konakona konakona wrote:

And through his tremendously long carrier you pick two small occasions (which included little to no arrogance at all imo) and call him arrogant... Someone's got something against Waldner.

Bbkon is a consistently negative poster in my opinion. His contributions in many respects are tearing others or other members opinions down in order to appear knowledgeable. To be fair, he IS a very knowledgeable poster and no doubt a wealth of information and experience. I have read many of his posts and in some cases he does bring a lot of good information, but a lot of the time the entire reason he posts is to shoot down, correct, or cast doubt on other contributors posts. It is a shame such a knowledgeable member of the forum chooses to be so negative and inflammatory, but perhaps this is the only way he knows how to communicate.

Despite the negativity, I like to read his posts because of the experience there. I simply choose not to directly respond, or confront, because that is a waste of time. I think embracing the positive information and not embracing the negative tone is the key here. And in the case of the silly comments above, they should just be ignored. Anyone with any sense can see those comments are meant to exacerbate and annoy.

Just my observations... since we all the right to an opinion and to voice it.
1. BTY Primorac, Nittaku H3N, T64 2. BTY Primorac, H3N, Mendo MP Feedback
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2008 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by DeathAngel DeathAngel wrote:

Idont wannaget into bruce lee, but i will, because most people dont understand anything about what a real martial artist is. Bruce loved to be an actor- that was the career he loved. But he was definitely no joke as a martial artist, and was probably the only "movie" fighter that had raw street fighting praticality and talent- you think the way his movies were choreographed are the way he handled things in real town? Enter the dragon is a good example in the Robert Wall fight scene, but thats neither here nor there. Jet Li is a great practicioner and movie fighter when it comes to gungfu and has a great choreographer, Yuen Wo Ping who makes all of Jet Li's movies fantastic to watch, along with jet li's gung fu ability, and a good actor as well. He won a lot of wushu titles as a kid (doing dance like performances, mind you). But being a martial pioneer who favored practicality and functionality and being responsible for martial artsbeing what it is and favoring thisover tradition... and being a good gungfu movie actor are two different things. Jet Li is a great guy, a good actor, and makes some great movies. But even he is honestly modest when it comes to where he stands. Chuck norris won some karate titles..but that doesn't really mean anything- karatetournaments like that are a joke.Heeven took lessons under bruce lee.

Dude i back u up in saying Bruce Lee is an AMAZING martial artist and movie martial artist. He was my idol when i use to fight in competitions.And now as Bruce Lee was for fighting, JO Waldner is for table tennis for me. I look at him and it just enspires me. GO JO!

mao and hitler was a inspiration to many people also,, besides that walnder wrote about avoiding excuses when you lose a match, but he told that he lost to ma lin cos he was thinking about playing the finals to liu . arrogance is under rated!!!! same was when he was losing to samsonov in 2005..he was showing his raquet to the umpire like it was wet

First off Jet Li does rule. 2nd. Grave digging is so freaking annoying. Its a year too two year old thread. I have seen people bring 3 year old threads back. It gets really annoying.
Butterfly Viscaria
DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial
Butterfly Dignics 05
dragon kid View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragon kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 1:17am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

First off Jet Li does rule. 2nd. Grave digging is so freaking annoying. Its a year too two year old thread. I have seen people bring 3 year old threads back. It gets really annoying.

I also think multiple quoting is annoying when one post of multiple quoting fill up my screen.. but hey that's just me.. LOL
655H3PClassicAcudaS1
'Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody'
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 1:19am

if is not arrogance, what is? i dont have anything against him but tell me that all the posters are trying to render waldner like  heavenly being that has no defects.

when wlq loses to anybody and watch his blade like something inside  the raquet was  the reason why he loses evrybody is not bitching about him?

so if you deny the credit of ma lin of beating walnder, is that a positive behaviour.? true sportmanship

be sincere and tell me you  absolutely worship him and there s no way you can see defects about him.  if other player euro or asian would have done the same things everybody would be in rage.. reading your postings i see the meaning of fanatism.

dauntless is a pitty i m not a perfect human being like you, sure you are the judge the only flawless poster that is allowed to make judgements ,maybe some day you can see that there s more life besides waldner.

bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 1:31am
So you compare waldner to hitler and say you have nothing against him? Call me crazy but that doesn't exactly add up
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 1:33am
Originally posted by sprite sprite wrote:

JO was the most innovative and influential player of the modern era.

No other player was so adept at changing his game in order to bring something new to the table in order to obtain victory.

To obtain Olympic Gold he brought in a powerful bh which was previously not seen from him.

To obtain his second world title he constantly initiated powerful first strikes which enabled him to dominate Samsonov in the final; a player who before that had had his way with Waldner in most of their encounters.
Samsonov had dominated Waldner like few others had, LGL and Ma Lin were also dominate over him.
Yet in the '04 Olympics, Waldner made Ma Lin look like a cadet, moving Lin out of position and playing high balls to his bh.

Who else was ever able to change tactics so much as to end up playing a style that was previously unseen from the player, and do so in order to win major titles? Most players can ONLY play their A or B game, Waldner came in playing a different game to win.

well i think the same, but you havent mention how many times ma made walnder look like  a boy and how many times wlander did the same feat.
if he is so great why he hasnt won all the swedish national tittles since  90 's

samsonov and kong also are able to do that but some ppl would never  admit . hey dont think table tennis have begun with the reflex sports era...check liang geliang ( ask any coach older than 40)and see how he was a able to play defense and offense  now you have you A game a B    game now that liang was not over marketed thanks to the editing skills( to remove other great shots of others players that could belittle euros)

check the complete match walnder-kong at 1999 worlds and you will see that most of the best shots of kong have been removed of the reflex sports tape, obviosuly in the RS version kong looks like a rookie   obviously nobody will release a complte match but something that resemble the fact.

well i m tired of this old thread you will find any reason even if it doenst exist to render him perfect
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 2:53am
actually ive watched that full match with kong and waldner, and u haev to admit waldner made some pretty good 1 2 jabs points. both however worked up their short game and 3rd ball attacks, the whole match didnt have rallies lasting more than 5 or 6 balls.
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

konakona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konakona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 3:34am

be sincere and tell me you  absolutely worship him and there s no way you can see defects about him.  if other player euro or asian would have done the same things everybody would be in rage.. reading your postings i see the meaning of fanatism.

dauntless is a pitty i m not a perfect human being like you, sure you are the judge the only flawless poster that is allowed to make judgements ,maybe some day you can see that there s more life besides waldner.

Hmm.. I don't know much about Waldner and he's far from being one of my favorites. My point was that it's stupid to judge a player (ANY player) from 1 comment made after a match, or some other small incident after years and years of playing.

sprite View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sprite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/2008 at 7:50am
"well i think the same, but you havent mention how many times ma made walnder look like a boy and how many times wlander did the same feat."

Incorrect, I stated that Ma was dominate over Waldner, you have chosen to overlook this in order to criticize.

"if he is so great why he hasnt won all the swedish national tittles since 90 's"

What has that got to do with being innovative and influential? just gotta overlook the details in order to criticize, don't you?

"...check liang geliang ( ask any coach older than 40)and see how he was a able to play defense and offense now you have you A game a B game"

Are you attempting to prove my point or contest it? This is just what I stated, most players can only play a or b game, while Waldner is known for bringing a new game. Liang always played the same game; yeah, I've seen him play many times, good player. But I guess he can't be great since he didn't win all the Chinese national championships since in the '70's?

...now that liang was not over marketed thanks to the editing skills( to remove other great shots of others players that could belittle euros)

check the complete match walnder-kong at 1999 worlds and you will see that most of the best shots of kong have been removed of the reflex sports tape, obviosuly in the RS version kong looks like a rookie obviously nobody will release a complte match but something that resemble the fact.

You come complete with conspiracy theories too! Do you have leather seats and heated windshield wipers?

"well i m tired of this old thread you will find any reason even if it doenst exist to render him perfect"

Just as you will, and which you have already done, find any reason, even though it does not exist, to attempt to tear down any player who is held up as a challenge to Chinese hegemony in the sport.

I never said he was perfect, I said he was the most influential and innovative player of the modern era; you just can't stick to the details, you gotta make it up as you go.

Allow prejudice to reign in your heart and you will imagine anything to discredit those whom you despise.
YEO

Boost TP
shaolinTT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaolinTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 4:03pm
I am reviving this post from 2005.  I think we can keep talking and talking about this great TT player, the Mozart in TT.

This is an interview he did in China back in 2008:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsspSxb8FOg

I see a lot of you have shared your thoughts on Waldner on this post.  Shall we keep going?! Smile

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 5:39pm
[QUOTE=sprite]"well i think the same, but you havent mention how many times ma made walnder look like  a boy and how many times wlander did the same feat."

Incorrect, I stated that Ma was dominate over Waldner, you have chosen to overlook this in order to criticize.

"if he is so great why he hasnt won all the swedish national tittles since  90 's"

What has that got to do with being innovative and influential? just gotta overlook the details in order to criticize, don't you?

"...check liang geliang ( ask any coach older than 40)and see how he was a able to play defense and offense  now you have you A game a B game"

Are you attempting to prove my point or contest it? This is just what I stated, most players can only play a or b game, while Waldner is known for bringing a new game. Liang always played the same game; yeah, I've seen him play many times, good player. But I guess he can't be great since he didn't win all the Chinese national championships since in the '70's?

...now that liang was not over marketed thanks to the editing skills( to remove other great shots of others players that could belittle euros)

check the complete match walnder-kong at 1999 worlds and you will see that most of the best shots of kong have been removed of the reflex sports tape, obviosuly in the RS version kong looks like a rookie   obviously nobody will release a complte match but something that resemble the fact.

You come complete with conspiracy theories too! Do you have leather seats and heated windshield wipers?

"well i m tired of this old thread you will find any reason even if it doenst exist to render him perfect"

Just as you will, and which you have already done, find any reason, even though it does not exist, to attempt to tear down any player who is held up as a challenge to Chinese hegemony in the sport.

I never said he was perfect, I said he was the most influential and innovative player of the modern era; you just can't stick to the details, you gotta make it up as you go.

influential got more sense, but there is nobody that could be doing the same feat as wlq  3 times world champion

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 5:48pm
Why would anyone want to revive this thread considering that it devolved to the point of talking about Hitler and Stalin?
shaolinTT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaolinTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Why would anyone want to revive this thread considering that it devolved to the point of talking about Hitler and Stalin?

I had not read into the old postings much before I brought the topic back.
Sorry, my fault. Embarrassed
vader555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vader555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by JvEa JvEa wrote:

I have always now that Jan-Ove Waldner was(and is) a very great tabletennis player, but

then i saw a video about him at www.tos-noes.com (Waldner. Best of) and understand how EXTREM good he was, you must see it!

I think you all agree when I say that J-O Waldner is the greatest player of all times!!!

Is the video a the new one? Please upload it thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic