Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adham Sharara suspended by ITTF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Purett View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2019 at 7:58pm
can he be hanged for what he done to table tennis from the ittf 
a suspension is very light for making all the money from tt
rating solid 1000
moving up to 1001
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2019 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Originally posted by JonatonSmith JonatonSmith wrote:

Originally posted by Charlie Brown Charlie Brown wrote:

Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

I see Mr. Sharara still listed as an ITTF Honorary Member:

***Suspension : temporary removal (as from office or privileges)

**Terms of Mr Sharara’s suspension as ratified by the ITTF Executive Committee:

During the period of his suspension, Mr Sharara may not participate in any capacity in a competition or activity organised by either the ITTF or any ITTF Member Federation. The suspension also applies to any international/national competition or event authorised by the ITTF or any elite or national-level sporting activity funded by the ITTF.

source:

** ITTF

***Mirriam-Webster

I don't know this person Sharara  but I was talking to my friend and he said this suspended person can still play in something called hardbat & liha .  I have no idea what liha or hardbat is. My friend also said the owner of this blog used to post Sharara's picture every week which according to him was a conflict of interest in many ways & since this is in Canada & this Sharara is in Canada also, they could both  be prosecuted for collusion , according to my friend.  

Was this person Sharara a good player ? 

Just barely canada national team .he was a chopper

represented Canada in some lower tier competition or on the team (as a player) for the WTTC?
Guess he played at worlds in the canadian team. He never achieved anything..its an outbreak that he said" sad say for table tennis" he wont be missed but the people who made money having bussiness with him
shaolinTT View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaolinTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2019 at 11:55pm
He is welcome to play TTX too. : )
JonatonSmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonatonSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2019 at 10:25am

[QUOTE=tom]

.he was a chopper

That should explain it all  Big smile Clap

Edited by JonatonSmith - 03/31/2019 at 10:25am
Thuro_Wexston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2019 at 11:46pm
Can Alex Li or someone else please post the picture of MYTT Forum Super-Admin Alex Li & Adham Sharara together ?
I am talking about the picture that this forum used to have at the top every week

I would greatly enjoy it (in an extremely sadistic and perverted way of course) 

Thanks

Edited by Thuro_Wexston - 04/17/2019 at 8:55pm
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2019 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Thuro_Wexston Thuro_Wexston wrote:

Can Alex Li or someone else please post the picture of MYTT Forum Super-Admin Alex Li & Adham Sharara together ?
I am talking about the picture that this forum used to have at the top every week

I would greatly enjoy it (in as extremely sadistic and perverted way of course) 

Thanks

Ermm

What would you do with it? Maybe after you've printed it off and had your "sadistic and perverted way" with it, it might be the missing link in the search for a blade that goes balls-deep on the forehand like a Viscaria but is nicely dampened on the backhand for your LPs? 

Try it, stick some paper, ideally with a picture of a disgraced former president of a world wide sports organising body and a hobby table tennis player/ forum admin onto your carbon blade on the BH side, between the LP and the blade, and you will no doubt experience something. 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2019 at 7:14pm
Funny that a guy who just joined a couple days ago would know about that picture and the posting style of Berndt Mann (who has not been around for quite a long time).  Suggests to me that this is a former member with a new name.  Usually that is the result of being banned previously.  Add to it the posting style and it becomes a 
almost certain.  

So Thuro Wexston should be aware that he is operating here with a nanoscale leash.  

Don't troll.  Don't break any forum rules.
Charlie Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2019 at 10:59pm

I would greatly enjoy it (in as extremely sadistic and perverted way of course) 

Thanks

Google is your friend... ;)

Edited by Charlie Brown - 04/16/2019 at 11:06pm
*sigh*
igorponger View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2019 at 2:01am
   https://web.archive.org/web/20090216172558/http://ittf.com:80/ittf_link_main.html

Presidend's Forum still needed with common people.   Mr. Weikert please step out from your Ivory Tower, please.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2019 at 1:26pm
Table Tennis Canada's CEO John Hyland has left the organization.
*sigh*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2019 at 1:27pm
After one post automated reply said I've exceed my posting limit and to try again...hence a double post...🤔🤔🙄

Edited by Charlie Brown - 04/17/2019 at 1:30pm
*sigh*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2019 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Funny that a guy who just joined a couple days ago would know about that picture and the posting style of Berndt Mann (who has not been around for quite a long time).  Suggests to me that this is a former member with a new name.  Usually that is the result of being banned previously.  Add to it the posting style and it becomes a 
almost certain.  

So Thuro Wexston should be aware that he is operating here with a nanoscale leash.  

Before I can address your concerns, can you please provide your full name & location as well as full name & location of all the forum administrators ?  Also please post your racket setup. You ask for the real name of all members when they join & I provided.

Because it is not fair that I provide my full name but you use some fake name but have been given the full authority to threaten posters.

Yeah go ahead delete my post now & ban me ...that is so mature 

SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2019 at 3:41am

almost certain.  

Before I can address your concerns, can you please provide your full name & location as well as full name & location of all the forum administrators ?  Also please post your racket setup. You ask for the real name of all members when they join & I provided.

Because it is not fair that I provide my full name but you use some fake name but have been given the full authority to threaten posters.

. .  what
By your own logic, I'd like to see some ID then pls? 

Edited by SmackDAT - 04/18/2019 at 3:42am
Currently playing extremely well with:
Andro Treiber CI 90g
Nittaku Fastarc G-1 2.0
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2019 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

almost certain.  

. .  what
By your own logic, I'd like to see some ID then pls? 

OH REALLY ? First of all did you see anywhere in my post to BAAL where I ask for his ID ?

All I asked was that administrators post with their real names just like I have posted with my name. 
When yourself, BAAL & other admins post pictures of their driver licenses, passport pages, social security number or (equivalent) & at least 4 credit card numbers with expiration dates & security codes , I would be more than happy to do the same.  

If BAAL wants to threaten me with impunity, the least he can do is not hide behind a fake name. I expect higher code of ethics from admins.

Dear Mr Kevin Fang, you have achieved your purpose of getting me banned by provoking me twisting my words and I understand after platinum you have no place but to go unless an admin. But is it necessary to start kissing other admin's arses so quickly. You are still young & you will make admin soon & have plenty of opportunities to harass me & ban me in the future but to shamelessly start kissing up as soon as became a platinum member .....that is so lame.

I expect to to be banned pretty soon(Of course so that  BAAl & other admins do not  have to give their real names) . So I will post replies to BAAL and others on various issues in RSTT forum .
Good Bye

mykonos96 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2019 at 9:07pm

almost certain.  

I think too that is berndt  since I read the 1st lines.  The rozeanu jurasic tt freak
wturber View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wturber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 2:12am

almost certain.  

I think too that is berndt  since I read the 1st lines.  The rozeanu jurasic tt freak

Not Berndt's style at all.
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
Hardbat: Gambler Zebra Classic w/ Dr. Evil
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 3:58am
Originally posted by wturber wturber wrote:

almost certain.  

Not Berndt's style at all.

I agree with you, Jay.
We older ones have a good idea of his probable identity. Baiting us to join him on RSTT sort of confirms it. But I reserve judgement as I may be wrong.

Edited by Tinykin - 04/19/2019 at 4:05am
>60yo, presently less lardy, overweight rather than obese.

Darker Speed90 with T05 on both sides. Fastest bat known to man.

When all else fails, there is always delusion.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

I agree with you, Jay.
We older ones have a good idea of his probable identity. Baiting us to join him on RSTT sort of confirms it. But I reserve judgement as I may be wrong.

Umm that is quite interesting that how platinum members jump in here always mislead & confuse other members by ONLY talking about the real identity of the new poster while my question in the first place was about admins hiding behind fake names and refusing to reveal their real names,  though I post with my real name. So if you question my real name, how do I know about real identity of all other posters who post with alleged real names ?  Let us see ....I have to take the word of the admins who won't even reveal their real names even if fake like yours ........okdokey That clears the whole thing now.

BTW noone is "baiting" you to do anything like Kevin baited me.. All I said was that replies may be posted in RSTT, an unmoderated forum. If any, you are free to hide in a moderated forum and post your replies to my posts in RSTT , just as I am (or anyone else is) free to post replies to your reply in RSTT.  I at least give you all the courtesy of my responding to you in another forum many posters here are not aware of. and not hiding. 
If BAAL & other admins want to hide their names & want to play the banning game in a moderated forum, I at least have the right to defend myself in an unmoderated free open forum from which most of the older posters ran away afraid of facing the truth.

Edited by Thuro_Wexston - 04/19/2019 at 10:08am
purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 10:08am
I've been following this thread for a while just for laughs. I know Thuro personally, he's a genuine guy and table tennis lover and player for decades and you're all making fools of yourselves by falsely accusing him of a fake identity. Starting to look like silly chickens, the lot of you. 

Edited by purpletiesto - 04/19/2019 at 10:09am
wturber View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wturber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by purpletiesto purpletiesto wrote:

I've been following this thread for a while just for laughs. I know Thuro personally, he's a genuine guy and table tennis lover and player for decades and you're all making fools of yourselves by falsely accusing him of a fake identity. Starting to look like silly chickens, the lot of you. 

You might want to re-read some of the posts and try painting with a less broad brush. 

From where I sit, Baal seems to be trolling himself.  I'd have thought that PMing Thuro would have been the preferred way to deal with his suspicions.  Putting the Thuro on notice publicly when there is no clear evidence that he's violated any board policy seems like poor way to handle things.

Edited by wturber - 04/19/2019 at 12:42pm
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
wturber View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wturber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 12:46pm
Given that the board owner knows the names of admins there is a fairly direct path to accountability.  And since admins must sometimes enforce rules and do other legit things that can upset folks, it makes a lot of sense to me that their identities might be kept private.  I don't think users/members have to reveal their names to the community do they?  I think that they only have to reveal that to the board owners/operators.
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 1:17pm
I found baal's style a bit harsh at first and it took me time to understand that peace comes at a price, especially when mods can't afford to roam the forum all day long. His way to spot trolls early is appropriate and shows people that somebody is watching, it personally makes me feel safe; I do understand that some people find him too severe but frankly, he is not and leaves a lot of leeway. 
wturber View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wturber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 1:29pm
Well, I re-read the board policies before making my comment and Baal seems more out of line than Thuro was.  And what happened after Baal's post is typical of what happens when trolls post. 

I'm making no judgement on Baal as a person in general or in general as a moderator.  I just think what he did in this case created more trouble than we had to begin with.  Maybe it was inevitable that we were going to have trouble or maybe not.  I dunno.  But maybe if he had just sent a PM, just asked if he was a previous member,  or just waited until some rule was broken. we wouldn't be having this little tempest in this little teapot.

Edited by wturber - 04/19/2019 at 1:39pm
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 4:21pm

Well, I re-read the board policies before making my comment and Baal seems more out of line than Thuro was.  And what happened after Baal's post is typical of what happens when trolls post. 

I'm making no judgement on Baal as a person in general or in general as a moderator.  I just think what he did in this case created more trouble than we had to begin with.  Maybe it was inevitable that we were going to have trouble or maybe not.  I dunno.  But maybe if he had just sent a PM, just asked if he was a previous member,  or just waited until some rule was broken. we wouldn't be having this little tempest in this little teapot.

You are in Arizona, so you may know this better than me.

Is it true that in some countries like Mexico , you are guilty until proven innocent ?

Just saying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

I it personally makes me feel safe. 

ROTFL
Safe from what . From me coming to your house and stalking you ?
Don't flatter yourself. If you are so sexy why are you yet another anonymous poster on this forum without giving your name and posting your picture ? 

I found baal's style a bit harsh . 

No kidding.  When you do not have to post using your real name, you can get away with murder 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuro_Wexston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 7:50pm

Well, I re-read the board policies 
I searched for forum policies but could not find one
I only found forum rules & it does not say anywhere that trolling is forbidden and wonder if BAAL is making up his own set of rules on the fly

On the other hand however it clearly states that flaming is forbidden. I have been flamed repeatedly in this forum in my short few days. What is my recourse for my  pain & suffering ?  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 8:17pm
*sigh*
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2019 at 11:30pm

I it personally makes me feel safe. 

ROTFL
Safe from what . From me coming to your house and stalking you ?
Don't flatter yourself. If you are so sexy why are you yet another anonymous poster on this forum without giving your name and posting your picture ? 

I found baal's style a bit harsh . 

No kidding.  When you do not have to post using your real name, you can get away with murder 

Baal's identityis no secret.
W1 St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2019 at 10:10am
more changes coming at Table Tennis Canada but Adham under his ITTF suspension is still rooted as president turning his nose up at ITTF regulations (what does that say about him and those around him...that's the question?)

Will he load the board now with his cronies? What is the future of Canadian Table Tennis with the ITTF now?

Edited by Charlie Brown - 04/25/2019 at 10:13am
*sigh*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2019 at 7:40pm
i see ramblings about PanAm selections with the Americans...you should see what's happening at Table Tennis Canada...this is what their staff looks like right now...they haven't even selected a team as yet..be thankful you guys have a team - they have no CEO, no HPD, No Marketing but at least they have a rating system thank god for that Clap oh and the Americans get to practice with the Koreans and Chinese but the Canadians get to watch it maybe on YoutubeLOL

but best of all the Canadians have an ITTF suspended member as their president that basically means...Canada will be SHUNNED as per the terms and conditions attached to that suspension.

Edited by Charlie Brown - 05/01/2019 at 7:46pm
*sigh*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic