Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  Help Desk Help Desk  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH "AZINOTH"!!!!!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 9:21am
Well im going to let all this in police hands, because nobody want to help me here and in the romanian forum, there are lots of romanian forum members that are happy to have scammers in his forum, vlad not answer me, and this people is laughing of me, they had convinced to cornelltt (that was who are helping me there, to stop helping me) i think there everyone is happy with romanian scammers, all members are happy as they do not cheat, but they do not care that one of their members cheat here in mytt, and they see me like a stranger insulting romanians... im tired and sad... i will wait what police say to me
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 11/17/2009
Status: Offline
Points: 2800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 9:43am
I think people who could help already did their best to help, specially cornelltt went out of his way to help you. I am not sure what's else can be done now,but don't give up. At least follow all his posts and make it a living hell for him for scamming you. Good luck. 
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

I think people who could help already did their best to help, specially <span style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">cornelltt went out of his way to help you. I am not sure what's else can be done now,but don't give up. At least follow all his posts and make it a living hell for him for scamming you. Good luck. </span>

Yes, cornell has helped me a lot, but they have pushed, they have accused him of being unpatriotic for he stop to help me, and now has stopped doing it, there are people pushing me, insulting and they dont want a spanish accusing romanians, i never said all romanians are same, but... ive proved that vlac ciolan cosmin is a scammer, but everithing is stopped now, they only insult me. They asked cornell to delete the post about scammers... incredible!!

Edited by julidean79 - 07/06/2013 at 9:52am
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
Timo1978 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member
Avatar

Joined: 05/20/2013
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
Points: 833
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 10:16am

EDITED


Edited by Timo1978 - 04/03/2014 at 1:51pm
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 2:29pm
Look what they say, incredible...

http://www.tenisdemasa.ro/forum/showthread.php?11435-Un-roman-care-trage-tzepe-pe-mytabletennis-!!!&p=169364#post169364

They say this, i copy his message:

Mr. Julian Galaso Pedrajas, I myself worked here in Romania for a very big spanish society named Iberdrola. I think you know it. I worked with a lot of guys from Madrid and Barcelona and all of them treated us like we have get down from the trees yesterday. I know the way you the spanish guys think about us the romanians, but we are not all of us whores,thiefs, scambags and so on. I don't aprouve stealing but I've said that if the situation was that a romanian was scamed by a spanish, no spanish guy whould helped the romanian; as for your situation you were looking for a bargin so you have to accept the risk. I can never be scamed because I buy all that I need from official site and I pay by Pay Pal,things that I advise you to do next time.
Have a nice day
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Avatar

Joined: 07/15/2007
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 18
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 4:03pm
well...he's got a point Stern Smile...
keep us updated once a week.
Back to Top
FlorinBN View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner
Avatar

Joined: 07/03/2013
Location: Romania
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlorinBN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 4:23pm
You said that you don't get anymore help from people on tenisdemasa.ro. Me and other forum members suggested you to do some things ... by the way, did you get the IP's from MyTT's administrators for the users mentioned in your first post?
The only thing you know for sure is that Vladd has the email [email protected] and he is from Iasi (because I told you so), but you have started to attack another romanian member (radu668) just because he has some materials that look ... strange ... to you. Somebody told you that there is no connection between Vladd and Radu but all you want to see is that we cover eachother to cheat on you.
And another thing, don't translate anymore our romanian posts with google because you'll misunderstand a lot ... like the fact that CornelTT was convinced to delete something or to stop helping you.


Edited by FlorinBN - 07/06/2013 at 4:32pm
FH - Bryce Speed FX // Primorac Carbon FL Off+ // BH - TEnergy 05 FX

... keep the eyes on the ball and the ball on the table ...
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by FlorinBN FlorinBN wrote:

You said that you don't get anymore help from people on tenisdemasa.ro. Me and other forum members suggested you to do some things ... by the way, did you get the IP's from MyTT's administrators for the users mentioned in your first post?
The only thing you know for sure is that Vladd has the email [email protected] and he is from Iasi (because I told you so), but you have started to attack another romanian member (radu668) just because he has some materials that look ... strange ... to you. Somebody told you that there is no connection between Vladd and Radu but all you want to see is that we cover eachother to cheat on you.
And another thing, don't translate our romanian posts with google because you'll misunderstand a lot ... like the fact that CornelTT was convinced to delete something or to stop helping you.

I know it because i send the money to him, in the ticket i have to write his address, i ask to this forum moderators the ips, but still waiting, vlad is guilty this is proved, we can go to judge and i win the trial, this is said by police to me. Radu668 has scammed forum members here, he was selling the materials that azinoth sell here, he has the same age, he is missing for now like vlad, he can be vlad ciolan cosmin, because vlad has lots of accounts here and in the romanian forum, one member of rumanian forum suggested cornell to erase the post about all this, read all the post there, if you dont want that i use the google translator.... in what way i can understand what is write??? and... i did what you advided to me and im still in the same situation than before, vlad is missing, same that his coach, no news from him from a time ago... thanks for your advice

Edited by julidean79 - 07/06/2013 at 4:49pm
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
FlorinBN View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner
Avatar

Joined: 07/03/2013
Location: Romania
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlorinBN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 4:54pm
Get the IP's here and then we talk ... I can tell you if there are similar accounts on tenisdemasa.ro.
FH - Bryce Speed FX // Primorac Carbon FL Off+ // BH - TEnergy 05 FX

... keep the eyes on the ball and the ball on the table ...
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 4:58pm
i ask forum moderators again the ips and registration adress of vladd, azinoth, radu668, and topspinninja, thanks
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by FlorinBN FlorinBN wrote:

Get the IP's here and then we talk ... I can tell you if there are similar accounts on tenisdemasa.ro.

I think that is not going to fo anything, in the romanian forum only cornelltt is helping me, the others nor want a spanish guy blaming romanians to be scammers, they prefer to have scammers in your forum, and not doing anything, some other are glad that one romanian has scammed me.
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
FlorinBN View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner
Avatar

Joined: 07/03/2013
Location: Romania
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlorinBN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:18pm
Doing what?
...
Get the IP's and I'll tell you if they have accounts there and maybe their real names if I can find them.
'Seems that nobody wants to help you here but you keep saying that there we are all romanians that cover the 'scammers'.
FH - Bryce Speed FX // Primorac Carbon FL Off+ // BH - TEnergy 05 FX

... keep the eyes on the ball and the ball on the table ...
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by FlorinBN FlorinBN wrote:

Doing what?
...
Get the IP's and I'll tell you if they have accounts there and maybe their real names if I can find them.
'Seems that nobody wants to help you here but you keep saying that there we are all romanians that cover the 'scammers'.

I know his name, he is Vlad Ciolan Cosmin, from Iasi
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
CornelTT View Drop Down
Super Member
Super Member
Avatar

Joined: 11/08/2012
Location: Romania
Status: Offline
Points: 388
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CornelTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:25pm
Juliean I must post this in public and not in PM because it hurts me what you just said before. You induced the idea that Romanians are trying to cover Ciolan Vlad and is a BIG LIE. Julidean and the other members of this forum consider this please:
- one Romanian defrauded Julidean, other 2 -3 had some acid comments on the Romanian forum but not saying Ciolan Vlad did a right thing, and about 30-40 MEMBERS TRIED TO HELP by PM suggestions or providing various information about Ciolan Vlad. It looks like Romanians are indifferent about or try to cover this case ?!
- I didn't say I wouldn't keep trying to help Julidean, I said I cannot do much more. I can't just take the first train and go to Iasi to kick Vlad's ass! I am not the police man, understand that, I have limited action area. I made the case well known in Romania, together with the Romanian forum members we identified Ciolan Vlad, we provided some information that prove he is indeed azinoth based on his email address used in 2009 to register on the Romanian forum, a few close persons from Iasi contacted Ciolan Vlad and talked to him about this case, I presented your case to the president of the Romanian Amateur Table Tennis Association and probably Ciolan Vlad will be banned from participating to future amateur tournaments... Julidean lets get things straight: who on Earth in other country would have provided so much help to you in a similar case? No man, the Romanians from the table tennis forum are not indifferent about you and your case. But I repeat, we are not the police. We did everything we could so far.
- I received some more acid PM's on the Romanian forum but those are a few cases, not representative for all the Romanians. Yes I'm a little tired but why do you say I don't want to help anymore? I wrote to you on private that I'll try to contact Ciolan Vlad 's Trainer, but I cannot do it immediately as you want. But I will do it on Monday. Does this mean that I don't want to help you anymore?!
Julidean, I start to ask myself if you deserve all the help you received from me or other Romanians by now while you give the false impression that Romanians just don't care and approve Ciolan Vlad? Romanians are not approving Ciolan and many of them (more than 30 on the Romanian forum) tried to help. Remember this Julian. Despite this case of a Romanian scammer, I'm more proud to be a Romanian now, because so many of my brothers tried to help.
I'll do one more thing for you Julian as I said. I will contact Ciolan Vlad's trainer and talk to him. He wrote on the Romanian forum that Ciolan Vlad should return your money and that the problem will be solved. I promised and I'll keep my word. But I don't think I can do anything more. If Vlad Ciolan won't return your money just let the police do their job. But please, Julian and other members of this forum, don't put blame on all the Romanians because of one scammer. After this case me, as a Romanian, consider that Romanians deserve more respect!


Edited by CornelTT - 07/06/2013 at 5:37pm
former tester and collector, now just player
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:


Juliean I must post this in public and not in PM because it hurts me what you just said before. You induced the idea that Romanians are trying to cover Ciolan Vlad and is a BIG LIE. Julidean and the other members of this forum consider this please:
- one Romanian defrauded Julidean, other 2 -3 had some acid comments on the Romanian forum but not saying Ciolan Vlad did a right thing, and about 30-40 MEMBERS TRIED TO HELP by PM suggestions or providing various information about Ciolan Vlad. It looks like Romanians are indifferent about or try to cover this case ?!
- I didn't say I wouldn't keep trying to help Julidean, I said I cannot do much more. I can't just take the first train and go to Iasi to kick Vlad's ass! I am not the police man, understand that, I have limited action area. I made the case well known in Romania, together with the Romanian forum members we identified Ciolan Vlad, we provided some information that prove he is indeed azinoth based on his email address used in 2009 to register on the Romanian forum, a few close persons from Iasi contacted Ciolan Vlad and talked to him about this case, I presented your case to the president of the Romanian Amateur Table Tennis Association and probably Ciolan Vlad will be banned from participating to future amateur tournaments... Julidean lets get things straight: who on Earth in other country would have provided so much help to you in a similar case? No man, the Romanians from the table tennis forum are not indifferent about you and your case. But I repeat, we are not the police. We did everything we could so far.
- I received some more acid PM's on the Romanian forum but those are a few cases, not representative for all the Romanians. Yes I'm a little tired but why do you say I don't want to help anymore? I wrote to you on private that I'll try to contact Ciolan Vlad 's Trainer, but I cannot do it immediately as you want. But I will do it on Monday. Does this mean that I don't want to help you anymore?!
Julidean, I start to ask myself if you deserve all the help you received from me or other Romanians by now while you just let the false impression that Romanians just don't care and approve Ciolan Vlad? Romanians are not approving Ciolan and many of them (more than 30 on the Romanian forum) tried to help. Remember this Julian. Despite this case of a Romanian scammer, I'm more proud to be a Romanian now, because so many of my brothers tried to help. I'm proud of my Romanians!
I'll do one more thing for you Julian as I said. I will contact Ciolan Vlad's trainer and talk to him. He wrote on the Romanian forum that Ciolan Vlad should return your money and that the problem will be solved. I promised and I'll keep my word. But I don't think I can do anything more. If Vlad Ciolan won't return your money just let the police do their job. But please, Julian and other members of this forum, don't put blame on all the Romanians because of one scammer. After this case me, as a Romanian, consider that Romanians deserve more respect!

I never insult or be irrespectful with romanians, never, some romanian forum member was with me, insulting me, laughing etc, i did not say that you dont want to help, i say that some romanians forum members has make pressure over you to stop helping me, and this is true, other thing, onlt 3 or 4 romanians like you, has posted something positive to me, the post is there, everyone can read it, and yes you can be proud of this but you cant say that 30 romanian forum member has helped me, no, there is more than can erase the post to stop all this, please read the posts there, thanks
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02/24/2013
Location: Mordor
Status: Offline
Points: 2871
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 5:46pm
Cornel,

If I were Julidean, I will be very grateful that someone like you has helped me so much about thisClap
You have worked very well to help our spanish friend and he surely knows he is not alone, isn't it Julidean ?Wink
I bought several blades from Romanian people and each time, it went perfect. Once I was scammed by one from Bulgary but I'm surely to the only one and I didn't blame the Bulgarian people for this.
Scamming  is not a question of nationality, the same for honesty and generosity. 


Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

Juliean I must post this in public and not in PM because it hurts me what you just said before. You induced the idea that Romanians are trying to cover Ciolan Vlad and is a BIG LIE. Julidean and the other members of this forum consider this please:
- one Romanian defrauded Julidean, other 2 -3 had some acid comments on the Romanian forum but not saying Ciolan Vlad did a right thing, and about 30-40 MEMBERS TRIED TO HELP by PM suggestions or providing various information about Ciolan Vlad. It looks like Romanians are indifferent about or try to cover this case ?!
- I didn't say I wouldn't keep trying to help Julidean, I said I cannot do much more. I can't just take the first train and go to Iasi to kick Vlad's ass! I am not the police man, understand that, I have limited action area. I made the case well known in Romania, together with the Romanian forum members we identified Ciolan Vlad, we provided some information that prove he is indeed azinoth based on his email address used in 2009 to register on the Romanian forum, a few close persons from Iasi contacted Ciolan Vlad and talked to him about this case, I presented your case to the president of the Romanian Amateur Table Tennis Association and probably Ciolan Vlad will be banned from participating to future amateur tournaments... Julidean lets get things straight: who on Earth in other country would have provided so much help to you in a similar case? No man, the Romanians from the table tennis forum are not indifferent about you and your case. But I repeat, we are not the police. We did everything we could so far.
- I received some more acid PM's on the Romanian forum but those are a few cases, not representative for all the Romanians. Yes I'm a little tired but why do you say I don't want to help anymore? I wrote to you on private that I'll try to contact Ciolan Vlad 's Trainer, but I cannot do it immediately as you want. But I will do it on Monday. Does this mean that I don't want to help you anymore?!
Julidean, I start to ask myself if you deserve all the help you received from me or other Romanians by now while you just let the false impression that Romanians just don't care and approve Ciolan Vlad? Romanians are not approving Ciolan and many of them (more than 30 on the Romanian forum) tried to help. Remember this Julian. Despite this case of a Romanian scammer, I'm more proud to be a Romanian now, because so many of my brothers tried to help. I'm proud of my Romanians!
I'll do one more thing for you Julian as I said. I will contact Ciolan Vlad's trainer and talk to him. He wrote on the Romanian forum that Ciolan Vlad should return your money and that the problem will be solved. I promised and I'll keep my word. But I don't think I can do anything more. If Vlad Ciolan won't return your money just let the police do their job. But please, Julian and other members of this forum, don't put blame on all the Romanians because of one scammer. After this case me, as a Romanian, consider that Romanians deserve more respect!
Back to Top
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Avatar

Joined: 07/15/2007
Location: USA
Status: Offline
Points: 18
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 6:10pm
+1

CornelTT you are a fine human being and I believe all countries of the world would benefit having more people just like you. When I read your posts I want to visit Romania Clap
Back to Top
cmetsbeltran15 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 01/16/2006
Location: (ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)ง
Status: Offline
Points: 2427
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmetsbeltran15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/06/2013 at 6:56pm
I'll be completely honest julidean. You're in a bad situation which sucks, but at this point its getting to be an annoyance. You update this thread on an hourly basis, constantly repeating and ranting about the same things, this thread is basically a sticky in FS now. Maybe you did the same on the Romanian forum, and they got sick and tired of hearing about it? Then you draw conclusions and insult the integrity of the one person who has been extremely helpful to you (Cornel). You think everybody's life is dedicated to getting your blade back, and if they don't drop everything and help immediately, they are covering up for the thief? I think everyone and their mom now knows that azinoth is a scammer, you're best off handling your business and not making this thread a live Twitter feed. 

Edited by cmetsbeltran15 - 07/06/2013 at 7:00pm
Back to Top
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 11/09/2007
Location: Maryland, USA
Status: Offline
Points: 1849
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

I presented your case to the president of the Romanian Amateur Table Tennis Association and probably Ciolan Vlad will be banned from participating to future amateur tournaments...
 
Based on what evidence?
 
Back to Top
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 06/13/2011
Location: European Union
Status: Offline
Points: 2331
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

Originally posted by CornelTT CornelTT wrote:

I presented your case to the president of the Romanian Amateur Table Tennis Association and probably Ciolan Vlad will be banned from participating to future amateur tournaments...
 
Based on what evidence?
 


It is so simple, Beaver!
Each sport organization has RULES.
One of them is connected with the behavior of the members in the organization.
If you make a bad things (even out of the organization's activity) which are not accepted by the members of the organization - you can receive warning or direct removal from the President of the Organization.
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2015 at 10:45am
bump
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2015 at 6:13am
I dont think its funny that these people continue scamming in this forum 2 years after.
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member


Joined: 07/08/2011
Status: Offline
Points: 729
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2015 at 4:00pm
These people ??? Scam you again or Another victim you know ???

Edited by aroonkl - 01/17/2015 at 4:08pm
Back to Top
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 10/23/2012
Location: Spain
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2015 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by aroonkl aroonkl wrote:

These people ??? Scam you again ???

No to me... other members... and continue trying with different nicknames and the same modus operandi... only can say is... take care.

Edited by julidean79 - 01/17/2015 at 4:08pm
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.156 seconds.

Become a Fan on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Web Wiz News
Forum Home | Go to the Forums | Forum Help | Disclaimer

MyTableTennis.NET is the trading name of Alex Table Tennis Ltd.

Copyright ©2003-2020 Alex Table Tennis Ltd. All rights reserved.