FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

DFW Metroplex players/clubs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
quakerroatmeal View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DFW Metroplex players/clubs?
    Posted: 02/11/2010 at 1:04pm
New here,..I'm from Arlington/Mansfield, TX and was looking for a club or other people to play with.

I've looked and only really found http://www.dfwtt.com/ but they only meet up on the weekdays. I work night time during the weekdays. Wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction?
Sponsored Links

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 5:19am
Nobody from around Arlington, Mansfield Texas area at all?
tomkat22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 7:03am
About the only TT action in that area on weekends is at the Texas Wesleyan club on sunday afternoon.But only a handful of players usually show up.The only way you're gonna get any real TT action on weekends is to make the drive to the north Dallas suburbs..Plano,Richardson,etc. Try Heights or Liberty rec centers on saturday afternoons and Muellenbeck rec center on sunday afternoon and you will get all the TT action you can stand!  
hbelton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 9:27am
There is also the Cedar Hill Rec Center on Saturdays from 4-6
Current setup:
Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon
FH: Nittaku Hammond Pro B 1.9
BH: Nittaku Hammond Pro B 1.9

Glue: Free Chack

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 11:19am
Are you guys from around the area? I can meet up on the weekdays, just not anytime after 4-5pm basically cause of work.
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 11:34am
work??  and where, praytell, is that?  at quaker??
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 11:59am
Can you rephrase that sentence takaaki?
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 12:11pm
oh, it was just a stupid joke about your id and your saying that you couldn't play anytime due to work.  so, i was asking in a convoluted way if you were working at quaker, y'know, the people who make the oatmeal...
tomkat22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomkat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 12:20pm
Sorry I work during the day..
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/13/2010 at 1:04pm
Oh no lol, quakerroatmeal is purely a nickname from a long time ago. I don't even like to eat oatmeal.

Tomkat where are you from?

I don't need to play at the club/rec center. It would be nice to find local players to play at the house as well for fun/practice.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2010 at 2:35pm
Still looking for a partner to practice with and play for fun. 
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quakerroatmeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2010 at 4:26am
Guess there aren't many people around the area. I will probably be going to Cedar Hill Rec this weekend to check it out. The closest one around my area.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic