Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

DHS hurricane 3 commerical&provincial F/S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHS hurricane 3 commerical&provincial F/S
    Posted: 07/16/2006 at 9:59pm
Hi, I posted this before and now doing it again because i now know i need slower rubber to play with like stiga Neo's tacky or DHS dipper or any other slower rubber.

I'm trying to get rid of my 2 sheets of commericial DHS H3
1: red, 2.15mm, 40 degrees
2: black, 2.20mm, 41 degrees
(I'll trade both of these for one of the slower stiga rubbers, Neos sound or tacky or Radical) or i'll sell these for $13 each, shipped free within the states.

I also have 2 sheets of provincial h3 for $21 shipped free within the states
1:black, 41 degrees , 2.2mm
2:red, 40 degree, 2.2mm
(I'll trade these for some slower stiga rubber too, we can talk to work out some deal if interested, I'm in NYC so if you are interested and is in NYC, perfect!
you can pm me or email at [email protected]
DDF_H3prorubber.JPG
FA9_H3rubber.JPG
Sponsored Links

timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 10:00pm
by the way, these were all purchased brand new in my recent trip to China and were never used.
Indonesia5000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indonesia5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2006 at 12:19am
I'd like to get the red h3 provincial. is it on the dhs #20 sponge? do you take paypal. Also how is pro h3 speed compared to Globe 999 national speed 
blade:Yasaka Gatien Extra, Gatien Carbon cpen
FH: Globe999 on dhs #20 BH: SST Cross
techguy6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techguy6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2006 at 12:36am

where in nyc are you? i will take your two sheets of pro h3--i will be at thal's club(36th st. and northern blvd. in queens) tomorrow around 5pm.

tech guy
timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2006 at 9:42am
I CAN BE IN MANHATTEN or brooklyn, and yes i use pay pal, I don't know how it is compared to other rubbers since i never used other rubbers before other than h3. but I know that h3 provincial rubber is super spinny when i loop cause my oppoenent usually hit the ball and the ball would go flying up and long.
so let me know if you really want to help me by buying it off from me. thanks
transmed999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2006 at 9:49pm

hi timtex37,

what does the provinical h3 look like? does it have any red stamp or serial numbers on the sponge. If so, how many?

Thanks.

timtex37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timtex37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 2:13am
hi transmed999, if you click on the blue text on my first post, it will open up a picture of it.
I have 2 sheets of provincial h3 for $21 shipped free within the states
1:black, 41 degrees , 2.2mm
2:red, 40 degree, 2.2mm
(I'll trade these for some slower stiga rubber too, we can talk to work out some deal if interested, I'm in NYC so if you are interested and is in NYC, perfect!
you can pm me or email at [email protected]
transmed999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2006 at 3:23am

thanks for posting pics timtex37.

I noticed a squared red stamp and one large serial number. I understand this is pro or provincial H3.

Louie9 posted a pic of H3 exactly like your provincial above but with two serial numbers, one large one and a slightly smaller one.

see link:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7316&PN=1

Do you know the difference between the one serial number and the two serial numbers? I'm thinking there must be a difference otherwise why print another slightly smaller serial number.

Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic