tabletennis11.com

DHS no.15 glue VS Nittaku Finezip

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2015 at 10:35pm
I've had too many issues with the DHS glue going dry, either straight from the manufacturer, or after I've used some of it. This was a few years back, so things may have improved, but I don't have too much confidence in it anymore.
So if you're happy with the Nittaku and can get it at a good price, stick to it (no pun intendedBig smile).

Another good thick glue is the Donic Blue Contact, but that's not cheap either.

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
Sponsored Links

MLfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MLfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2015 at 10:03pm
I see. But Finezip also does that very well. 

Tbh, the only reason I ask is that I've always used Finezip, because a friend of mine who works at Nittaku can supply me with it, but after seeing Wang Hao use DHS, I'm wondering if the DHS glue is better :P
Argothman View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argothman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2015 at 9:53pm
I can't compare the two, so please admonish me if this is not the kind of information you're looking for, but DHS #15 is very strong and can hold domed chinese rubber very nicely. However, it's more difficult to take off the sponge, so I never use it with european rubbers, it takes chunks out of them when you take it off.
MLfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MLfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2015 at 9:50pm
These glues are two of the more famous thick glues out there. Can anybody do a comparison between the two? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic