Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeding Contest

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Would you support a contest where people show feeding skills off?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [25.00%]
1 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [25.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeding Contest
    Posted: 03/12/2019 at 9:32pm
For people who have a table at home with a catch net (e.g the one that comes with a newgy 2050) or have access to such equipment, can we organize a friendly competition where we decide a feeding drill, show it off after 2 weeks on this thread, open another poll to decide the best feeder of the month. The thread will not branch out. The polls will die out after a couple days and we publish the results in the thread on that special bi-monthly post that keeps submissions together and publish the results. (blue bold font maybe?)
A written drill should tell where the balls land, what spin in on them, the time in between balls (it can vary in the same drill) and how many successful cycles are necessary to be valid a submission. I’d say your bucket speaks for you so sweet find and fill the right one.
Some are easy to describe: fh corner, bh corner, counter driving,1 ball per second.
Speak up, I am in!

Edited by fatt - 03/12/2019 at 9:50pm
Simon_plays View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon_plays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/14/2019 at 3:47am
Interesting idea and I was considering it but then as I was reading through the options I realised that if I would find time by myself with a bucket of balls then I should really practice serving. 

Why don't you start us off and if it looks infectious I'll give it a go Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic