Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Petr korbel blade Made in Japan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petr korbel blade Made in Japan?
    Posted: 05/02/2007 at 3:47pm
Hello to everyone;
I have one question: where can i BUY PETR KORBEL OFF blade MADE IN JAPAN?
Offcourse there is a catch and that is im from Croatia(Europe) and in my region they only sell this thing china made in every online shop i visited, only Spinfactory sells it japan made but hey they dontAngry post things in my country so im fu**ed and in others they do not specify which one  is it china or japan ( if it comes in ST and AN handle o yeah its china babyWink )and man that is frustratingOuch!!!!!!!!!
Please hellp anyone!
And at the end sucking upBig%20smile THIS is GREAT siteWink
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
FH Skyline TG3 2.15 + CTE
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
Sponsored Links

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 3:56pm

presports.com of Malaysia. I got my An. handled one from there. It's genuine, I said this 'cuz I know how the "NOT made in Japan" looks like.

BTW, No bad language here. Please...We r all gentlemen!
trankev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trankev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 3:57pm
iruiu
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 4:03pm
Thanks man i know  that thing in china made looks like s**t, especialy in flared version - bad handles each one is different(once i compared 7 blades and they all looked imperfect, stripes, thickness an that plastic Butterfly logo realy looks bad and badly placed) i think its the worst made in china butterfly blade!!! 
An hey sorry for bad language im from Balkan we are all ******* up hereBig%20smile
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
Weixing_Yinghao View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weixing_Yinghao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 4:20pm
Jeje. Pravi si balkanac..
Blade: 729 Carbon ALL+.
Rubbers:red:Tibhar Grass Spezial (ox)
Black:DaweiSuperPower 2008 (2,1)
master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 4:21pm
A Chinese made Korbel usually looks like this:

img113/5250/dscf12723343cg6.jpg

The Japan made Korbel's have got a metal Butterfly tag. If you're going to order it somewhere online, don't forget to mention you want a Japan made one Wink
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 4:36pm
Da balkanac, a da odem u amere vjerovatno bi me pozicionirali negdi oko texasa nas ono susjed bi mi bio lik kome su mama i tata dvije sestre i koji svira benjo bing,bing,bing cccc he he pozdrav balkanac Censored
Yes that is "i dont know where its made" korbel blade!!!!it rhymes man jeeee ha bing bing bing bing
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Kupus Kupus wrote:

hey sorry for bad language im from Balkan we are all ******* up hereBig%20smile
Hi, Kupus..I understood!Approve It's all right!
Flavius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flavius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2007 at 5:30pm
There is a very good on-line shop here in Europe: Dandoy Sports from Belgium (http://www.dandoy-sports.com).
All the blades they are sell are "made in Japan".
Try it! The prices are very good.

Flavius
Stavros View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stavros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 9:57am
Get the Korbel from Iruiru.com. Made in Japan ,with serial number. Don't get the chinese bullsh*t. 
InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05
mdjenders View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdjenders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 4:30pm
I ordered the Korbel ST a while back from Dandoy, and I got a Chinese one.  I was not impressed with the blade at all, and that makes me wonder if I would have liked a Japanese one.
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 6:12pm
Yes yes i knew that Dandoys korbel is "made in #$%#%&" version, and interesting thing is that the picture of the blade on the site has "made in japan" little words on the handle and you know what that is??? It is a false advertiseing man thats what it is, my friend orders from dandoy and when i saw thet they got korbel in their offer i allmost made a mistake and order it but then i saw the handle offerings and that is the catch!
On the european market you cant find korbel in an,st,fl version, just in co and fl Wink!!!!!!!!
And needless to say that you cant find made in japan korbel at all in european market but if they sell it in all handle types yeah baby its china!!!!!!!
I think im gona go with Presports their site looks good and people here recommend it and they seem to heve Korbel made in j version, but im gonna stress that in a order note; I Want MY Korbel with God d**n JTTAA words on it do you understand that do yooooAngrycccccc he he!!!
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 6:29pm
Kupus..easy...easy..calm down...phew...smoke is coming outta my computer while I was reading ur thread.. FYI, my PKorbel was from Presports.com of Malaysia, it's 110% GENUINE, the workmanship is perfecto! It smelled good, plays good, it's only 85-86g, perfect for me! U must also specify what weight u want and they r very polite/courteous to answer ur email but shipping may be longer than Dandoy tho'
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 6:40pm
Yeah, im that kinda guy i walk around and smoke comes from my a*s and ears Big%20smile! Im kidding it only comes from my a*sLOL, o come on i only like to write in that way its funny ccc!
I must tell you all what happend know, i got reply from presports wit enlarged pic of their korbel blade handle atached and a nice message!
Its made in japan korbel and my problem is solved thank you god for presports and nice people there, i love you malasyan guffy fellas yeah definetly a suprise in a good way!!!!!ClapCryBig%20smileLOLStar
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 6:47pm
Yoohooo, Kupus...here r my babies!
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 7:00pm
Ooooo Yeah thats it baby show it to me slowely o yeah hahaha!
Yeap thats it a metal logo, JTTAA, made in japan words and that strange code on blade face this baby got it all and i wont it all the way uuuuu!Big%20smile
some will say you are crazy "why do you need that things your not gonna hit the ball with metal logo your taken it to far dude, to far"
But hey thats me im that smokey as* guffy guy who likes to get the original sh*t !!!!!Big%20smile
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2007 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Kupus Kupus wrote:

Ooooo Yeah thats it baby show it to me slowly o yeah hahaha!
Yeap thats it a metal logo, JTTAA, made in japan words and that strange code on blade face this baby got it all and i wont it all the way!Big%20smile
some will say you are crazy "why do you need that things your not gonna hit the ball with metal logo your taken it too far dude, too far"
But hey thats me im that smokey as* guffy guy who likes to get the original sh*t !!!!!Big%20smile
Kupus..r u ok? U sounded SICK, u need to go see a Doctor!Big%20smile
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 2:03am
No no man im fine im fine i just get carried awayWink huh im just happy! Il tell you why, because when i went to buy my first tt blade i was gona buy korbel and then i saw a china made one(it was the only option in my local store) and even that bad plastic logo wasnt on it it fell off yust a hole in a wood!!! And i was like wooooooow that looks like $%/($( im not gona buy that thing so i didnt and from that day i allways dream(there i go again sounding like nutcase hehe) of buying a nice korbel andCry that dream will soon come thrue aaaah!Big%20smile
I just want to say that its real pain in the as* when you live in a country where you cant buy anything and be sure that its gona be original, or if it is, thay allways have some flaws like little dents or something(im talking about our local store that is the "only store" that sells tt equipement(Butterfly mostely) and hey when you have no competition you can allow yourselfe to sell crapConfusedhigh priced yeah and that my man suc*s real bad!OOO what shall we do with this dammaged equipement,throw it, noooooo give it to them they˙r dammaged peopleLOL!!!
God loves internet god is a geek ccc he he!LOL
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
aeoliah View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeoliah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 3:09am
I can understand your excitement because I feel the same whenever I am buying a new blade. If the price is the same, I would recommend you to buy from www.iruiru.com/e/ There you can discuss what you want, just send an e-mail and they will give you a reply. Don't forget to ask for available alternative weights so you can choose the most suitable weight for you.
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
Viscaria Super ALC C-Pen
Rasanter C48

master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 4:55am

Definately go for Iru iru!

forehandchop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forehandchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 5:09am
buying butterfly products from Japan is good because they are of better quality compared to butterfly products sold in other countries.
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 10:40am
Yeah iruiru is good, but unfortunately they dont ship to my country, but presports will do just fine!
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forehandchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 11:16am

Butterfly equipment from non table tennis countries are of lower quality, never compromise on quality... because you will regret later on. Why ? because you will not be able to improve yourself with erratic equipments.

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 11:21am
Originally posted by forehandchop forehandchop wrote:

Butterfly equipment from non table tennis countries are of lower quality, never compromise on quality... because you will regret later on. Why ? because you will not be able to improve yourself with erratic equipments.

huh? u've no proof whatsoever to back up your statement! It is just like saying "The Toyotas and Hondas made/assembled by Canada Ontario's plants are of inferior qualities". Loads of hogwash!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forehandchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 12:55pm
it has been a standard practice of Butterfly that lower quality products are sold to less table-tennis advanced countries, higher quality butterfly products are sold to table-tennis advanced countries...  and the best quality butterfly products are sold only in Japan.

You will notice butterfly products are cheaper in some countries. They are not sold cheap for no reasons,  they are cheaper because they are of lower quality.

So BEWARE... dont just buy because it is cheaper.

Lower quality products can effect your play... they can be erratic and they can interfere with your learning process.

This is just an advice, not to offend anyone... its up to you whether you believe or not. I have no personal gains, it is just information to share with all of you.

Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 3:10pm
I think that its 70% in our minds and 30% eqipement isue, because i dont belive that same eqipement can be so much different one from another!
Yes there can be a weight diferences, finish quality and over all look, but that affects only our mind cos you can adopt to anithyng!and in this case its minorr adaption.
Iv tried a lot of blades, different brands and i can say that you have to find what blade rubber type suits you best. But im not counting out that if you are unlucky you can get your hands on some realy crapy blade or rubbers and thats what we should avoid if can. But some times manufacturers are not making it easy for us; so much different stuff and to ad they are made here or there, for this country or that country and that is something that great brand shouldnt do! But hey thats us, dammaged people from planet earth:)
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 3:27pm
Well said!Clap Kupus! Wow..not a single word of Censored!
Kupus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kupus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

Well said!Clap Kupus! Wow..not a single word of Censored!

Dont pull my fingers man cccLOL ima gonna crack down and spill my filth on a keybord ha ha.
Uh that previous post drained my concentrationLOL i tried realy hard to contain myselfeBig%20smile!!!!
TSP Cito Fitter OFF AN
BH Speedy spin max + CTE
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 4:06pm
u r funny..u r doing ok..freedom of speech also applies here!
sunflex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunflex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2007 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by forehandchop forehandchop wrote:

it has been a standard practice of Butterfly that lower quality products are sold to less table-tennis advanced countries, higher quality butterfly products are sold to table-tennis advanced countries...  and the best quality butterfly products are sold only in Japan.

You will notice butterfly products are cheaper in some countries. They are not sold cheap for no reasons,  they are cheaper because they are of lower quality.

So BEWARE... dont just buy because it is cheaper.

Lower quality products can effect your play... they can be erratic and they can interfere with your learning process.

This is just an advice, not to offend anyone... its up to you whether you believe or not. I have no personal gains, it is just information to share with all of you.

lol you can get sriver the cheapest on iruiru so that means iruiru sriver is the lowest quality. My retailer sells sriver almost twice the price of iruiru so that means almost double better quality?

WTF SERIOUS YOU'RE CRAZY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic