megaspin.net
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

((Welcome Forums))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Zetro View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ((Welcome Forums))
    Posted: 10/08/2013 at 5:03am
hi i'm manuel from Philippines... i can say i am a developing player started playing late already (21 yrs old)...Ouch
i started as a looper and flat driver on forehand as my stronger side. backhand, i tend to block and push only. in recent years playing with different good players developed my skills. currently i'm trying to work my way towards a balanced/all round player...but still sometimes my (jekel and hyde) flat driving self pops out in the game.Evil Smile
i have been lurking on this site for about a year now. getting information about equipment reviews, techniques and training drills to help me improve more my game. I appreciate very much the community you have started here. it gives much information and help for a developing player like me.
i like the reviews made by likes of yogi_bear and anton and other forum moderators and administrators of this forum. i idolize you all and wanted to become an equipment reviewer myself. i also love(and hate) you guys for infecting me with the EJ virus.Wacko
looking forward to more interactions in this forum.
Adidas P7 - Avenger Carbon - Acuda S3
Even though i'm fast...i'm still slow.
JooLoureno View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JooLoureno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2013 at 5:19am
Hi! My name is João and Im from Portugal! Im new in this forum :)
sevi78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sevi78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2013 at 3:16pm
Hello people. My name is Jose and I am from Spain. I've recorded time but as my English is so bad I'm afraid to write.
I know people on this forum and I must say I love it. Just say that you have to go on and be for years to come.
TaTe-Prodigy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaTe-Prodigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2013 at 3:54am
Hi guys,

I´m michel. I´m from france but live now in germany for internship.

I often read several stuff in this forum and now I decided to registrate.

I play table tennis since I was 10. atm I have to learn tons of stuff (especially german language XD) but hope I´ll find enough time to practice; even if it is very hot here in germany^^

so far form my side,

best regards

TaTe-Prodigy
Abaijon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abaijon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2013 at 5:13am
Hi, I´m Samuel, originally from Granada (Spain) but Helsinki (Finland) resident for the last 20 years.
I started playing at the age of fourteen, but I took a break when I turned twenty for many reasons. One of them was that I wanted to party and meet girls and that lifestyle was somehow incompatible with "professional" sports. Also loosing against He Zhi Wen 21-0 was a big turn off :punch: 
Anyway, I´m back in the sport now. I´ve been playing in the Finnish league, second division, for a couple of years now and I´m loving it.
After all, table tennis was my first passion.
Cheers.
A_R_T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_R_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2013 at 4:00pm
Hello everyone, I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I played tt regularly since I was about 12/13 yrs old till about 17 and stopped my tt till about 4 months ago. Been a lurker on various thread / topics in this forum. In last 4 months I've been infected with an ej bug...can't help it ! 
danroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2013 at 5:12am
Hi all,

I'm from USA, I've playing for 3 years, I played as a intrer, so most of the players in that level were about us 1500, so, I think that's why I won, but the trainer said that that was my first and last tournament in that level, so, in the next I'm going to play in the national level. I'm here to try to learn as much as possible from you guys. and selling some of my colletions too!

Thanks
decoi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2013 at 4:10am
Double U TEE EFF
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee
echo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote echo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2013 at 9:35am
Hello mytt!
I have been playing table ever since 2009 and I came here to seek advice and to help the community.
Tao Li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tao Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2013 at 1:04am
Hello everyone, my name is Tao Li. I have recently started a website on which I will update with new table tennis videos. Please feel free to give me some feedback and suggestions on the topics you would like to see.

Thanks!
www.tabletennistaoli.com
titicostel View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titicostel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2013 at 10:30am
Hello everybody.
I am Dan and I am living in Romania. I started play table tennis since 2010.
You are truly a great tabletennis community.
808ponger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 808ponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2013 at 5:05am
Hi all,

Eli from Hawaii here.  Making a comeback to the game after about a 10 yr hiatus.  Unfortunately not many playing opportunities exist here presently on my island.
Anyway I'm enjoying the forum and the knowledge I'm getting.

nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2013 at 5:21pm
hey there! Smile

I've been reading up stuff on mytt and almost every other tt forum where they dont use any alien language since around 8  months now! Well to start off, im from india! Always been a die hard football fanatic since childhood(im still a teen ,,until next year Cool), and i must say i enjoying going out there and playing the game rather than stuffing myself at home and watching matches on tv! 
         I started playing table tennis since July last year( yea yea... you can call me a beginner,,,if you dare Evil Smile lol). Since then, i've been just glued to table tennis! 

I have been playing regularly, for atleast 3 hours per day, and easily over 25hours a week! Have a tt table in my compund !
Started off with a cheap premade chinese OX rubber blade, switched to a donic waldner 600 in around 2 weeks(premade :P), and then finally decided to jump into the world of EJing! LOL
Bought a Joola Bomb extreme with a express one on the FH and a markV on the BH! hahahaha! pretty faste eh!? Pig
         Nonetheless i adusted to it in around 2 weeks! However i did not wanna play tt as only a hobby, started watching youtube videos to improve my techniue! and in another 2 months! i was comfortable looping with my BH & FH(the fast joola combo really made me swing hard and helped me devep my forehand ....still struggled with short, heavy spin loops), loop driving(the express one is the best rubber to me for loopdriving), short a long spinny pushes, basic backspin and no-spin serves with lots of variations, bh flicks(still working on it) and a few other weird plays which dont know how what to call! :P 
         Well, after that beginner phase, with a lot of regular practice,  i've improved loads! Planning to go for coaching just to correct my technique and learn a few good stuff)
i guess you guys must have gotten pretty tired reading all this stuff! soooo, ill simply put evrything eles that i have to say in a list form:

Blades:
1.Joola bomb extrem (haha i know it should be extreme, but its spelled extrem on the blade :P)
2.bty TBS
3.some unknown chinese blade

Rubbers:
1.joola express one
2.xiom sigmaIIeuro 
3.yasaka markV
4.fridnship 729 super fx
5.donic baracuda
6.some GKI rubber

I have lots more to blabber ( i bet not many have used the joola bomb xtreme Wink)..but ill keep my into shortLOL 
and will be sharing the experiences  regarding my equipment and my current playing style etc etc soon ! :D
 PS-  imma varghes btw Big smile Cool

some pictures of my equipment! (will upload it to a photo hosting site soon and edit the post)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.520775354641125.1073741825.100001259950796&type=1

Edited by nv42 - 03/11/2013 at 5:24pm
1.BTY Tbs (fl)
-FH-T05(max)
-BH-vega japan (max)
2.Hayabusa Zxi (fl)
-FH-sigmaIIeuro(max)
-BH-joola express(max)
Wyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 9:20pm
No I live down in Laramie
eonblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eonblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2013 at 8:44pm
Welcome, Wyo.  Are you near Gillette?
Innerforce ZLF
729 Origin Nano
Tenergy 05 FX
Wyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2013 at 3:54pm
Hello,
I am Wyo (Erik)! I have been a long time reader of these forums, and finally decided to make an account. I've been playing for a few years now, but it's very tough to find people to play here in Wyoming. I mostly play against my friends and with my robot/return board.

-cheers!
Jemmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2012 at 11:05am
Thanks Mmerkel!

Lots to read on this forum!!
And hope i will find a Bty Gergely old model(flared handle) on this forum,
Butterfly Timo Boll tricarbon
BH Butterfly Tenergy 05 2,1
FH Friendship/729 Transcend 2,1

Galaxy/Yinhe T2
FH Friendship/729 Higher 2,1
mmerkel View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2012 at 9:49am
Hello Jemmel,
welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here.
#1 RL Balance -Bluefire M2 -Acuda S2
#2 RL Avalanche#2 -Bluefire M2 -Sigma Europe
#3 Primorac -Boost TP -Magna TC
Jemmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2012 at 8:38am
Hello,

So i'm new here!
My name is Jemmel (jelmen) and i am from the Netherlands.
I stopt playing around 2000/2001 and started playing again 2 monds ago!
And again i'm hooked,   
Back than i played with BTY Gergely and i hope to get one back soon!

My other hobbies are Music, drumming(drumkit) and my wife and kits!

Greetings Jelmen
Butterfly Timo Boll tricarbon
FH Friendship/729 Transcend 2,1

Galaxy/Yinhe T2
FH Friendship/729 Higher 2,1
hurricane 5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricane 5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2012 at 10:23am
thanks pondus.  
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2012 at 9:09am
New York Indoor Sports Club
Address: 1535 126th Street, 2nd Floor, College Point, New York, 11354
Phone: (718) 358-8860

Here's a link to their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/NewYorkIndoorSportsClub

hurricane 5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricane 5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/09/2012 at 8:55am
where is that new york indoor sports club located and phone number?.  how many people playing there?.  how many table?. thanks/
xelis01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xelis01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/2012 at 12:30am
helo evryone...

xelis is here from Malaysia...Wacko
Blade :: Timo Boll ALC FL
FH :: Yasaka Rakza 7 Max
BH :: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo 2.15mm
mr.ishaq View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr.ishaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2012 at 2:29pm
Hi. I'm Malaysian but studying in Indonesia. I've learned a lot just by reading posts from this forum board. Just recently, I've decided to join. 

Hoping this forum will make me better both in table tennis and English language Embarrassed
"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." World Champion Zhang Jike
NYISC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYISC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2012 at 1:55pm
Hi everyone ,i m from new york /queens .
and we have a good club here NEW YORK INDOOR SPORTS CLUB !!!
Hope to see everyone that love ping pong can stop by !!!

roger_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roger_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2012 at 8:56am
Hi, I've already followed this forum for 2 years. Come from Germany and was born in Jakarta-Indonesia.
Start playing table tennis seriously at the age of 12. I've joined tt-club in Jakarta 3 yrs long, and then playing only with friends at school.

I live in Germany since 1981 and have stopped playing table tennis for more than 25 yrs. But luckily found this great sport again 5 years ago and since then playing regulary in tt-club near my home.

Enjoy this sport very much and try improving my game day by day.

Edited by roger_rabbit - 05/25/2013 at 5:33am
Main: Viscaria FL 93g, FH: H3Neo Prov. 40d 2.1 bl. BH: T80 1.9 red

Spare: Nittaku Violin 88g, FH: Tibhar Grip-S 39d 2.1 bl. BH: T64 1.9 red

Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2012 at 8:24am
I love seeing all of these new members coming on board... hopefully you guys will participate actively in as many threads as possible. Smile
ChulodeGondomar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChulodeGondomar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2012 at 7:26am
Hi People, I'm Hugo and i'm 29.

I have been a long time reader of this forum, but...i decided to participate on it only now.

I'm From Portugal, I play in the Nacional 2º division, just for fun, our team (me included) is weak, but we have great fun.

As You can see table tennis is not what put's the bread on the table, i'm a dentist.

I returned to competition in the begining of the year, after a 10 years stop, I came back... with the same trusty blade as always (samsonov alpha) and Haifu whale (FH) and grip S soft (BH).

Be cool, and have fun.

Swing hard...or go home!
huntpeter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntpeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2012 at 4:49am
Hello everyone
Peter is here from US.
ennysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ennysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2012 at 6:32am
Hi guys,I am enny from us.I recently join this forum.Hope we will enjoy together
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic