Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

((Welcome Forums))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Abaijon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abaijon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2013 at 5:13am
Hi, I´m Samuel, originally from Granada (Spain) but Helsinki (Finland) resident for the last 20 years.
I started playing at the age of fourteen, but I took a break when I turned twenty for many reasons. One of them was that I wanted to party and meet girls and that lifestyle was somehow incompatible with "professional" sports. Also loosing against He Zhi Wen 21-0 was a big turn off :punch: 
Anyway, I´m back in the sport now. I´ve been playing in the Finnish league, second division, for a couple of years now and I´m loving it.
After all, table tennis was my first passion.
Cheers.
TaTe-Prodigy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaTe-Prodigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2013 at 3:54am
Hi guys,

I´m michel. I´m from france but live now in germany for internship.

I often read several stuff in this forum and now I decided to registrate.

I play table tennis since I was 10. atm I have to learn tons of stuff (especially german language XD) but hope I´ll find enough time to practice; even if it is very hot here in germany^^

so far form my side,

best regards

TaTe-Prodigy
sevi78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sevi78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2013 at 3:16pm
Hello people. My name is Jose and I am from Spain. I've recorded time but as my English is so bad I'm afraid to write.
I know people on this forum and I must say I love it. Just say that you have to go on and be for years to come.
JooLoureno View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JooLoureno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/02/2013 at 5:19am
Hi! My name is João and Im from Portugal! Im new in this forum :)
Zetro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2013 at 5:03am
hi i'm manuel from Philippines... i can say i am a developing player started playing late already (21 yrs old)...Ouch
i started as a looper and flat driver on forehand as my stronger side. backhand, i tend to block and push only. in recent years playing with different good players developed my skills. currently i'm trying to work my way towards a balanced/all round player...but still sometimes my (jekel and hyde) flat driving self pops out in the game.Evil Smile
i have been lurking on this site for about a year now. getting information about equipment reviews, techniques and training drills to help me improve more my game. I appreciate very much the community you have started here. it gives much information and help for a developing player like me.
i like the reviews made by likes of yogi_bear and anton and other forum moderators and administrators of this forum. i idolize you all and wanted to become an equipment reviewer myself. i also love(and hate) you guys for infecting me with the EJ virus.Wacko
looking forward to more interactions in this forum.
Primorac carbon /DHSIII Provincial /DHS 3-50 Even though i'm fast...i'm still slow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic