Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Difference of Avalox BT777/Nittaku Avalox BT777?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Difference of Avalox BT777/Nittaku Avalox BT777?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boybawang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boybawang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Difference of Avalox BT777/Nittaku Avalox BT777?
    Posted: 01/27/2008 at 5:12pm

hey guys, i just want to know if what is the difference between the two?

and where can i buy either of the two, i prefer the nittaku avalox.

thanks and cheers to all!

looking for acoustic cpen
Sponsored Links

liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 5:23pm
I beleive there is no difference, there are always those companies that have the same product, like DHS/ Nittaku H3 or H2.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
PingPangQiu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPangQiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 5:40pm
Nittaku and DHS H3 and H2 are not the same.. They play totally different..
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 5:47pm
Well like wht I mean is is when companies share product names like hurricane, or the hurricane blade series.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by PingPangQiu PingPangQiu wrote:

How so? Elaborate and grace all those who may be interested in these rubbers or blades with your findings, observations, experiences and etc. etc....
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPangQiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

How so? Elaborate and grace all those who may be interested in these rubbers or blades with your findings, observations, experiences and etc. etc....
Well if you think 2 companies would make an exact clone then I find that strange. The major difference is the softer sponge from Nittaku which allows more powerful shots on a tacky topsheet.
boybawang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boybawang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 6:25pm
i dont think two companies makes exact clone of the same item. im pretty sure theres a difference between the two. weight could be? quality? i dont know, but anyone plays either those two blade, kindly please describe your game?

thanks.
linn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 6:40pm
_popupControl();

I was told that Nittaku was the distributor for Avalox in Asian market.  The early Avalox products were used by China National Team.  Therefore, if you buy Avalox blades in Asia, you will get it with Nittaku metal tag and marked with N-JTTAA on its handle.  Last year, Nittaku produced Runlox-5, which is claimed as a new version of Avalox P500.   

GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 9:00pm

Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

Well if you think 2 companies would make an exact clone then I find that strange. The major difference is the softer sponge from Nittaku which allows more powerful shots on a tacky topsheet.

That's just a boatload of you know what.  "Softer sponge allows more powerful shots on a tacky topsheet."  What???  Where did you come up with that?  What else do you got!
gene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 10:01pm

I have played with both rubbers. the regular nittaku h3 with japanese sponge sucks in my opinion. softer sponge with thick topsheet, it just dosn't feel right. 

on the other hand, Nittaku h3 pro is so far the best H3 i have tried. someone claim that is the real H3 national, i think is believable.  the top sheet on regular h3 start to loose its tackiness after 30 mins or so of play, but tackiness on H3 pro last almost 4 hrs of practice.

the sponge on H3 pro is slightly harder than the regular H3, but works very well with speed glue. 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPangQiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 10:32pm
I am sure it doesn't lose tackiness that fast. But all rubbers slowly become less tacky after time as we all know.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by GenomicsKnight GenomicsKnight wrote:

........That's just a boatload of you know what.  "Softer sponge allows more powerful shots on a tacky topsheet."  What???  Where did you come up with that?  What else do you got!
@GKnight. "Hogwash" is the word u shouldn't be hesitated to use, to be honest. We all know what else or how much he has got. I dun even bother to answer or respond to his so-called 'contributions" period.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPangQiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 10:45pm
So you think you are the only one who knows everything?
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 10:53pm

So you think you are the only one who knows everything?

Sorry to break it to you.  Actually no one knows everything.  However you pretend you know everything.  In fact you gave out so much inaccurate and down right false information on this forum, you actually start to believe you know everything, don't you?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPangQiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 10:59pm
What false information?
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 11:09pm

possibly,that one fabric in sweden produces very similar looking blades that are just labeled as Nittaku and Avalox.they are really almost identical.

we don't have nittaku like the above pictrured sold in the us,do we?

Golden Skans View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Golden Skans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 11:17pm
I read an article that reported on this. It said that both blades are identical and are both manufactured in Sweden. Nittaku does not actually design the blade, they just distribute Avalox blades in Japan.
holda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Golden Skans Golden Skans wrote:

I read an article that reported on this. It said that both blades are identical and are both manufactured in Sweden. Nittaku does not actually design the blade, they just distribute Avalox blades in Japan.
see,common practice..
like ford and nissan trucks-look both the same,have same engines/transmissions and some other components,but sold as Ford and Nissan..
Big%20smile
linn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 11:25pm

I agree with Golden Skans.  I in fact have the Asian version of Avalox P 500 and BT 555.  Both are sold under the name of Nittaku.  But if you pruchase these in North America or Europe, you will get the Avalox package.

culvch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culvch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/27/2008 at 11:50pm
Golden Skans is right. Both the blades are the same and manufactured in Sweden.

If I ve not mistaken, all blades (Japan made or foreign) sold in Japan from the 90s must have JTTAA and in order to obtain this approval, foreign brand manufacturer must tie with one of the Japanase brand and as a result the same Avalox in Japan will be known as Nittaku Avalox.   
CUL
STW 1Ply Hinoki C Pen
FH DHS PF4-50 (Red)
BH RITC 802-40 (Black)

linn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2008 at 12:12am
_popupControl(); Echo to Culvch; Stiga is sold by Yasaka in Japan.  So if you buy a Stiga in Japan, you will get something extra - a Yasaka metal tag and a mark of JTTAA on its handle.
linn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2008 at 12:19am
_popupControl();
gene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2008 at 1:02am
good piont.
boybawang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boybawang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/28/2008 at 1:37am
alright, getting clear right here. so i can only find the nittaku avalox label in asian market?
thejnal View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejnal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2021 at 9:33am
Hi guys,
is the conclusion, that they are really same product?
Da Gravedigga View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Gravedigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2021 at 4:51am

Originally posted by thejnal thejnal wrote:

Hi guys, 

Yes, Nittaku is the🇯🇵version of a certain few Avalox blades. 
(13.5 yrs??! Uncommonly Sweet dig, btwThumbs Up👷🏼😈⚰️⛏👍
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2021 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Da Gravedigga Da Gravedigga wrote:

Originally posted by thejnal thejnal wrote:

Hi guys, 

Yes, Nittaku is the🇯🇵version of a certain few Avalox blades. 
(13.5 yrs??! Uncommonly Sweet dig, btwThumbs Up👷🏼😈⚰️⛏👍

Any have tried a recent Avalox non Nittaku blade?

king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2021 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Any have tried a recent Avalox non Nittaku blade?

The P900 — while being billed as like a P500 for the new ball, I thought it felt more like a BT550, but on steroids.  

Edited by king_pong - 11/02/2021 at 3:10pm
Stiga Infinity VPS (Master): fh/bh - Nittaku Hammond CR max
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic