Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Places in Hong Kong ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pbps2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbps2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2009 at 2:01am
Originally posted by chernloon chernloon wrote:

which shop at hong kong can get cheaper h3 provincial and genuine?

better buy them in taobao.com if you can read chinese
Joo Se Hyuk
TSP Triple Spin
TSP Curl P1-R
Sponsored Links

Butterfly TB <3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly TB <3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2010 at 3:28am
Who knows where is te cheapest place to buy Timo Boll W7 in hong kong
ProfessorChaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfessorChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2010 at 5:48am
excellent thanks for the post, i'll be sure to ask my relatives in HK to check out the palio distributor and other stores for Blit'z and Macro ERA.... =)

Last year when I was in HK, i picked up 2 sheets of Donic F1 for around 25US each and Sriver FX for 20USD or so. I find that rubber sheets and other accessories are much cheaper than in North America but the blades are much more expensive. Ma Lin Carbon was well over 100USD... can't wait to try out Blit'z on my new Carbon Max blade =)
Yasaka Max Carbon 3D FL
Desto F1 Max
Sriver FX Max
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/30/2010 at 9:07pm
I am going to Hong Kong from 19 December to 4th January so if anyone wants to play me there let me know and BOOK courts soon.  I know they are dam hard to get.

Can't wait to see old friends there.
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2010 at 8:36pm
found 2 more shops hidden upstairs locations in Mong KOk just a minute from my place.

armory ping pong on soy st the building its in is called "shopping mall" lol 
and the other nameless one. 
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
pushchop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pushchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2010 at 10:46pm
Every Sogo department store has a Prashida TT counter too.  That's local rubber/blades/shoes/stuff you won't be able to buy outside of Asia.
ttc537dp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttc537dp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/22/2010 at 1:50am
Originally posted by bozbrisvegas bozbrisvegas wrote:

found 2 more shops hidden upstairs locations in Mong KOk just a minute from my place.

armory ping pong on soy st the building its in is called "shopping mall" lol 

and the other nameless one. 

Could you give detail address or just post a few photo of the surrounding. Thx.
Sanwei T1091A, H3n+Target
729 L3, PeakPower + Sun
klm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2011 at 12:54pm
I'm heading to HK in a few weeks, staying in Wan Chai -- can anyone tell me if the list of retailers earlier in this thread is still accurate?  I'm going to be looking primarily for DHS and Galaxy gear.  Another thread also recommended "Winning Sports Table Tennis Limited" as a good option.
culvch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culvch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2011 at 6:01am
The list of retailers are still valid. If you are staying in Wan Chai, there are 3 shops there namely Winning Sports, Gold Plam (2 doors away from Winning Sports) and New Hong Kong Star TT. Advance TT (is a bit far but you can take the tram to Sau Kei Wan from Wan Chai. It's opposite the Mc Donald restaurant at the slip road in Sau Kei Wan main street i.e tram line). The others are very far (mostly in industrial area) and there the price of the products is not any cheaper than those in Wan Chai or Sau Kei Wan, so it's not worth going.

If you want to get Yasaka & Palio product, the best place is Gold Palm. They are the distributors and the owner Mr Cheng is very friendly. If you want to buy TSP product the best is Winning Sports as they are the distributors and can offer up to 30% discount.

Overall, the best place (in term of variety of products, resonableness of selling price and friendliness of service) is New Hong Kong Star TT. They are selling the Donic Accuda Coppa & Barracuda rubbers cheapest at HK$208 i.e approx US$28. If you like Donic products go to this place.

DHS & 729 rubbers are available in Winning Sports and New Hong Kong Star tt and their price is more or less the same.

If you like Galaxy rubbers, should go to Advance tt in Sau Kei Wan but I'm not sure whether the price is reasonable as when I was there last Dec 10, the shop was closed.

Happy shopping.

CUL
STW 1Ply Hinoki C Pen
FH DHS PF4-50 (Red)
BH RITC 802-40 (Black)

klm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2011 at 12:21pm
Thanks a lot culvch!  I'll be sure to check them all out, esp New Hong Kong Star TT.  I'm hoping to find a good price on a HK655 and some Galaxy blades, otherwise I'm going to be looking for rubbers for myself and other people.
Cyberpukish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberpukish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2011 at 2:18am
Anyone know where to get cheap table tennis shoes in HK?   
culvch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culvch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2011 at 10:07am
If you want to buy Mizuno shoes like wave drive 4 or kairserberg (if I spell it correctly), you can get it in any shopping complexes like Sogo or Weng Onn or the sports shop along Mongkok. The price is all the same with standard 10% discount. If it's old model, sometime you may get 20%. If I can remembered correctly, the wave drive 4 is selling at HK$460.

You can also buy at the table tennis shop listed above especially New HK Star TT in Wan Chai. The price is almost the same.

If you are looking for thoese very cheap Mizuno shoe that you can buy at ebay (I presumed they are fake), you will not be able to find at those shops listed above.

Happy shopping
CUL
STW 1Ply Hinoki C Pen
FH DHS PF4-50 (Red)
BH RITC 802-40 (Black)

ApolloRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ApolloRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2012 at 4:22am
does anybody know the tt internet-shops in Hong Kong? 
i'm looking for broad assortment, wholesale prices and delivery... 

Edited by ApolloRS - 05/27/2012 at 4:23am
reinardlaurenz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reinardlaurenz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2013 at 10:07am
I went to New Table Tennis Star on Wan Chai to buy some rubbers and It`s amazing! They have lots of stock (except from the DHS neo hurricane 3 black) and the owner is so kind... she gave me about 15% discount for every item that I bought, I should have bought a Black neo hurricane 3 but just shifted to a black Xiom Vega Pro. I  bought 1 hurricane 3, 1 neo hurricane 3,1  xiom vega pro, 2 729-sensor and my sister bought a butterfly mirror .my bill is just low about 614hkd
the DHS Hurricane is just about 90hkd and the neo is about 110hkd like that, They have tenergies and other butterfly products... If you love Butterfly, DHS, 729, Stiga, joola, and Donic... then you should go here, when you go to wan chai station and got out of there... just go right until you see the york plaza on front of 7-11 and a building beside 7-11 is locked so you got to tell the guard that ou will go to buy ping pong and he will lead you to the second floor thats all folks. Yes that`s me and the owner on the left

Edited by reinardlaurenz1 - 05/20/2013 at 10:09am
Avallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2014 at 12:09am
sorry to bring back old thread,
but need info about the shop which is selling Butterfly and mizuno shoes in HK

thanks before
an indonesian tennis table maniac

MY FEEDBACK

uddipanb View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uddipanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2016 at 2:21pm
Hi All,

I'm heading to HK in a few weeks -- can anyone tell me if the list of retailers earlier in this thread is still accurate?  I'm going to be looking primarily for Butterfly and Tibhar gear. As well as Mizuno shoes.
The Canadian Bacon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Canadian Bacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2016 at 2:32pm
HKStar
Flat A, 2/F, Cheong Hong Mansion, 25 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong

Sunny Wise

Room 2002-03, 20/F., King Centre, 23 Dundas St.,Kowloon, Hong Kong

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic