Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is anyone selling the new Donic Epox blades yet?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is anyone selling the new Donic Epox blades yet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is anyone selling the new Donic Epox blades yet?
    Posted: 04/08/2008 at 1:13am
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
Sponsored Links

Wingman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wingman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2008 at 1:36am
If you just saw the Donic Epox and Andro Cell both at the first time, which one you think looked cooler?
A Proud Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club

Speed90 Cpen: F3 Big Slam Max, Xtend 2.0 89/160 grams
H-1-9 FL: Impuls speed 2.0, QUAD420 Max 90/161 grams
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2008 at 2:12am
donic epox, i love the smooth curved lines.
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2008 at 8:12pm
Tough call...they both look cool.
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
Wingman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wingman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2008 at 11:03pm
yea, that's why I said both at the first time, it's kinda indifference for me.  However, when I look the Andro actual blades, they are not as neat as the pics.  So if the donic actual one look actually like the pics, they got my vote...
A Proud Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club

Speed90 Cpen: F3 Big Slam Max, Xtend 2.0 89/160 grams
H-1-9 FL: Impuls speed 2.0, QUAD420 Max 90/161 grams
riker71 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riker71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/22/2008 at 2:45pm
Looks like 3 of the models (control, Offensive, Powerallround)  are available at

http://www.ping-pong.pl/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Epox&x=&y=

Quote DONIC EPOX System: Each blade a high quality original DONIC EPOX series veneers are not glued with a liquid glue, but with a gluing coat of Epoxyd resin. The five veneers with epoxy coating are pressed together adding heat for 20 minutes. During this process the Epoxy coating liquefies and glues the veneers together. The middle veneer and two intermediate layers consist of monoblade veneers. Only veneers of one piece are used with this monoblade technique. Other traditional techniques often use several pieces which are put together. This means each pressed veneer is only used for one blade resulting in a unique blade of high-quality. The unique method of gluing the plies of the EPOX-blades with Harz-Epoxyd ensures their rigidity. Depending on the particular ply formation, extra power and speed are achieved. The blade has superior control without unpleasant vibration. The edges close to the handle are carefully rounded off. This is the main reason why each blade of the DONIC EPOX series is very easy to handle. Many players hold the handle differently for forehand and backhand shots. Due to the smooth, rounded handle, this presents no problems. The DONIC FINELINE Covered System: An overall sure thing The DONIC EPOX blades have an edge protection made of Fineline wood and are manufactured with the DONIC FINELINE technology. This innovative design has a 360� edge protection, which guarantees that DONIC EPOX blades look perfect for a long time. Due to their thin outer veneers, these blades are also very light in weight. The combination of these refined technologies has created a high-quality product: A new blade series constructed by an up-to-date techniques and carefully manufactured with a love for the detail. DONIC EPOX blade series - READY for TAKE OFF in a new DIMENSION

lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2008 at 5:10pm
dandoy-sports and megaspin both have epox blades now! They are really cheap, i wonder if they are any good....I'm ordering the offensive one in the next week.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/05/2008 at 5:36pm
sorry to hijack this thread but these are the new andro cf light blades.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2008 at 1:27am
It's about time.  Does anyone know whether Megaspin will check weights for you?
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
pingpongrob View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2008 at 3:09am
I have been informed by Donic that the only the All version is available at the moment, the others will be available some time in July.
Distributor for Andro, XIOM, Tibhar, Joola, Dr Neubauer, Donic, DHS, AIR, Dawei, 729 & Yinhe

http://www.affordablett.com.au
bschembri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bschembri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2008 at 7:42am
Originally posted by Brainstorm69 Brainstorm69 wrote:

It's about time.� Does anyone know whether Megaspin will check weights for you?

Hi Brainstorm69,

We do check weights when customers ask us. Please instruct us in the order form.

Bernard
Megaspin.net
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2008 at 9:49am
Thanks, Bernard!
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2008 at 12:17am
Originally posted by lildudejds lildudejds wrote:

I'm ordering the offensive one in the next week.

Let us know how it plays!
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2008 at 12:27am
Will do. I'm very surprised they are so cheap. Makes me wonder if they will be any good, but then I am ashamed of myself for thinking that expensive blades are good and cheap ones aren't, as the korbel is cheap but great!

Still, with the way they market the "process" that they are made and such, you'd think they try and cash in a little more. But I suppose that's what makes Donic awesome and Butterfly gay:)
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
GenomicsKnight View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenomicsKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2008 at 12:44am

Last time I ordered I put down the desired weigh and they tried to find the closest possible for me.  I am sure if you ask them, they probably will do it for you.

Edit: didn't know Bernard already answered.
CEO, Single Ply Hinoki Club
TSP Dynam 10.5mm
and other fine 1-ply Kiso Hinoki blades
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/07/2008 at 1:26am
Originally posted by GenomicsKnight GenomicsKnight wrote:

Last time I ordered I put down the desired weigh and they tried to find the closest possible for me.  I am sure if you ask them, they probably will do it for you.

Good to hear some independent input anyway.  Thanks.

Originally posted by lildudejds lildudejds wrote:

Will do. I'm very surprised they are so cheap. Makes me wonder if they will be any good, but then I am ashamed of myself for thinking that expensive blades are good and cheap ones aren't, as the korbel is cheap but great!

Still, with the way they market the "process" that they are made and such, you'd think they try and cash in a little more. But I suppose that's what makes Donic awesome and Butterfly gay:)

By offensive one, do you mean the orange and black one?  That's the one I'm interested in.  I'm happy with the price, but I hope they are still high quality.
F3S | Tulpe T-7007 | F3S
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic