Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2008 TMS Singapore Open Videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
IceObsession View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceObsession Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2008 TMS Singapore Open Videos
    Posted: 04/01/2009 at 9:01am
Thanks for uploading.
FH: DHS Neo Hurricane III
BH: TSP Spectol 21
Blade: TSP Limban Offensive(FL)
Sponsored Links

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/11/2008 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Goujon Goujon wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/singapoure08avi/;10721794;/fileinfo.html

Thanks much!!! Great video as always.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Noobist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noobist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/29/2008 at 1:26am
ma long vs  mizutani is fab... i was there... but no video.... hopefully someone post it here... it seems more lik a final match up to me...
Thot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/24/2008 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Thot Thot wrote:

Is the match between ma long - mizutani in this video?

No, it's not.
Thot View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2008 at 5:15pm

Is the match between ma long - mizutani in this video?
mcd0nald View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcd0nald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2008 at 5:41am
dying to see Mizutani vs Ma Long here .....ConfusedConfused
Timo Boll Spirit
FH: NEO H3 Prov 38 degree (BLACK)
BH: XIOM Vega Asia (RED)
tt-video View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tt-video Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/23/2008 at 5:29am

Thanks! Very good quality!!!
Did you have 2008 Europe TOP-12 MS-SF (from MEGASPORT for example)?
Evgeny
http://tt-video.narod.ru
http://tt-on-dvd.narod.ru
crs2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 9:39am
Thanks!!!!!
Goujon View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goujon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/21/2008 at 5:25am
daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 9:08pm
Added:

Men's and Women's Doubles Finals
daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 4:21pm
i see. oh well.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by stanleyhu stanleyhu wrote:

You won't get better quality when recording from live streamings like sopcast at the moment. What bokett's doing is recording directly from TV signals and select whatever less quality (smaller file to save space) putting on the website for downloading.

Yes, I was afraid of that. So unless you have an actual TV broadcast with your computer hooked up to your cable or satellite, you won't get hi-quality video...

Perhaps someone with access to bokett.com can check if they even have those videos - from Japan Open, Korea Open or TMS Singapore...

stanleyhu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanleyhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 3:59pm
You won't get better quality when recording from live streamings like sopcast at the moment. What bokett's doing is recording directly from TV signals and select whatever less quality (smaller file to save space) putting on the website for downloading.
daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Originally posted by daijitaru daijitaru wrote:

Originally posted by vivleien vivleien wrote:

The codec is WMV3 (Windows Media Video). Change the extension to .asf and it will play flawlessly in Windows Media Player.
Usually, RMVB is not used to record streamed videos, but to convert from MPEG files (the ones you get when you record on your TV recorder directly for instance).

I guess the guy who recorded this stream just changed the extension to rmvb, but it does not change the real encoding.

Ya thats what i did... i was just experimenting with some stuff i have here. I did not know it will only just change the extension... thanks for the info. Smile

Tell me, when you record the match - do you record in some uncompressed (or less compressed) format first and then make smaller files, or do you select compression and then record?

Because with some of these matches - I would definitely want to have larger, less compressed file of higher quality... if possible. Basically, 100 Mbytes is not enough to get a good quality video of a 40 mins match... a rule of thumb is about 10 Mb per minute... that gives you a pretty good quality video clip.

Thanks for your help and your time!! We all appreciate what you do for us - A LOT!

Well... i either use cool recorder or wm recorder to record matches from sopcast. i think these things encode it as ASF files.

I want larger and better quality too but my knowledge about these things are limited.

If there's any way i could record matches from sopcast or any other players that could produce better quality stuff, please share. Big%20smile

And btw, how do those guys from bokett.com produce good quality videos? If anyone know how, please let me know. If not, i can probably do a little research when i have the time.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 3:27pm

The codec is WMV3 (Windows Media Video). Change the extension to .asf and it will play flawlessly in Windows Media Player.
Usually, RMVB is not used to record streamed videos, but to convert from MPEG files (the ones you get when you record on your TV recorder directly for instance).

I guess the guy who recorded this stream just changed the extension to rmvb, but it does not change the real encoding.

Ya thats what i did... i was just experimenting with some stuff i have here. I did not know it will only just change the extension... thanks for the info. Smile

Tell me, when you record the match - do you record in some uncompressed (or less compressed) format first and then make smaller files, or do you select compression and then record?

Because with some of these matches - I would definitely want to have larger, less compressed file of higher quality... if possible. Basically, 100 Mbytes is not enough to get a good quality video of a 40 mins match... a rule of thumb is about 10 Mb per minute... that gives you a pretty good quality video clip.

Thanks for your help and your time!! We all appreciate what you do for us - A LOT!

daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 3:07pm

zendude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zendude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 3:05pm
Thanks so much for your uploads daijitaru.  Clap

Zendude
Michael Maze
Plasma
daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 3:03pm
Yes i have the doubles.... i will upload it in a few minutes.
secretliker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote secretliker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 1:00pm
Hey daijitaru! Thanks for your videos! Haven't tried downloading but thank you first!

Awaiting your Doubles videos. Big%20smile
kts user View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kts user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 12:38pm
hello daijitaru 
Do u have the doubles final between china versus koreans. You are very much appreciated
melarimsa View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melarimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 9:04am
Real Player just worked fine for me !!!
James JH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James JH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 9:00am
Thanks
Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 64
drago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 8:18am
Daijitaru , thank you very much for your work.

Btw, vivleien is right , all that is needed to play these files in any player is WMW3 codec enabled.

I believe  most of us have ffdshow instaled (alone, or as part of some codec pack ) .
 So  click    start → all programs → ffdshow → Video decoder configuration → codecs → WMV3/9 ,than  click on  disabled and change to libavcodec , then apply then OK .
vivleien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivleien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 7:42am

daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 7:01am
Added:

Women's Singles Semifinals 1 & 2
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/09/2008 at 12:02am

Download Media Player Classic. That is what i use. I did not install any codecs.

Didn't work for me. But I have just installed VLC and it works!

Cool, media player classic not working is wierd... perhaps you have too many codecs installed?

Quite possible - my codecs installation is a mess... I have installed and reinstalled many different packages

daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2008 at 11:51pm

Download Media Player Classic. That is what i use. I did not install any codecs.

Cool, media player classic not working is wierd... perhaps you have too many codecs installed?
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2008 at 11:45pm

daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2008 at 11:27pm
Added:

Men's Singles Semifinals 1 & 2
daijitaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daijitaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2008 at 11:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic