Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

butterfly hinoki blades..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yorsh82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorsh82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: butterfly hinoki blades..
    Posted: 07/02/2008 at 1:08pm
hi, anyone knows the difference between the hinoki blades of butterfly..i mean.......there's many hinoki blades that seems to be equal...they have :
kiso hinoki V
all hinoki 5
kiso hinoki VII
all hinoki 7
hinoki shake peedy
HS Cryzer
JH
and now the new 3 senkoh (85, 90 and max).....
does the new hinoki era beggins? lol

i want to ask to those that have played with hinoki blades....what is the main diference between a 5 or 7 plies blade vs a 1 ply blade?? (off course...of the same wood....HINOKI)
regards!
searching for a good blade/rubber....comming back after 4 years of no TT at all..... :(
Sponsored Links

Mithrra View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mithrra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2008 at 4:54pm
BTY hinoki's tend to be of normal quality....
Member of the Single Ply Hinoki Club
*Non-Stop Changing Equipments!!!*
HADO ST
ASUKA 1 ply hinoki
Accoustic FL
AVX J-Power

KKT Cho Tokusen-Tenergy05
hafawaz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafawaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2008 at 5:50pm
i have the senkoh 90 and senkoh 85.  i used to play with the jonyer h. 

I like the single ply hinoki... i think the quality is above average - a lot more feel.  softer than my jonyer h but also much faster.  i think the jonyer is more of an off- but these are definitely off to off+

the senkoh 85 weighs 82 grams, while the senkoh 90 weighs 92 grams.  good stuff. 
Senkoh - 85 with Sriver EL 2.1
Keyshot Light with Sriver FX 2.1
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2008 at 8:10pm
I've got a Kiso hinoki V, it's 80g. Very light, good feel and no speed sacrificed, but beware of soft tensors on this one. Very bouncy.
yorsh82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorsh82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2008 at 9:14pm
@hafawaz: what about a chinese rubber FH on the senkoh 85?
@zrrbiteDK: mmm...what about a chinese rubber FH and roxon500 BH on the KISO V?

regards!
searching for a good blade/rubber....comming back after 4 years of no TT at all..... :(
grubbafan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grubbafan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2008 at 10:12pm
I've seen the new Senkoh 90 blade. Well, it is one-ply, but don't expect it to be the same as Darker blades (obviously!).
Blade : Butterfly Andrzej Grubba FL
FH : Butterfly Sriver
BH : Butterfly Sriver
BreziklesVienna View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BreziklesVienna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2008 at 7:18am
The new Senkoh 90 is amazing!
after workout is before workout!
hafawaz View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafawaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2008 at 10:10am
@yorsh82 - I'm not sure what to choose, I wanted something similar to the sriver fx.  any suggestions?  I think the 729fxel or the 729 lightening may dull the blade a bit. 

@grubbafan - As far as playing characteristics, they were quite close.  I have a friend that has the Darker with Sriver EL rubers and I tried it before i purchased my senkoh (i'm just a butterfly fan).  But from the perspective of aesthetics, the darker is far more attractive.  but then it's also more than twice as expensive.  The senkoh has an almost "unfinished" look to it.  i find that appealing. 

Senkoh - 85 with Sriver EL 2.1
Keyshot Light with Sriver FX 2.1
usagi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2008 at 10:37am
I have got a BTY Hinoki Shake Speedy.  I think it is only hinoki top ply, NOT hinoki through and through...
Fukuhara Special-FL: Bryce Speed + Tango
To test: Yasaka Offensive Gatien 7-ply: Bryce(FH) + Moristo-SP 1.9(BH) *sealing atm*
2winged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2winged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/03/2008 at 1:29pm
I have 2 one-ply hinoki blades and a H.S. Cryzer which is a 5-ply hinoki.  I played with the Cryzer briefly this week and noted that it does loop well but didn't have the "feel" that my 1-ply blades do.  I would classify the 5-ply as having a medium-hard to hard feel while my 1-ply blades are softer.  I have Juic and Tibhar 1 plies.
Blade: BTY Adolescen, Gergely 21
Rubber: Inspirit Quattro, Innova
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic