tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Coaching & Tips > Coaching & Tips

TT techniques links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/13/2011 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by TheCoach TheCoach wrote:

Maybe this will be interesting:
http://www.ttdrills.com
I am amazed at how difficult it nowadays to watch youtube videos of players practicing those drills. If you google "falkenberg drill table tennis" you see a lot of diagrams but I bet there are Japanese, Korean and Chinese non English sites that offer the treats in a video and that would just be enough.
Can anybdy post links of English or non English sites where table tennis drills are performed?
The reason I am asking is the footwork is essential in those drills and no diagram can do it as efficiently as a good video.

we ping therefore we are feedback the fatt ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
TheCoach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheCoach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2011 at 5:50am

In the drill 57 you have an example of such video (with link), however as you mentioned there are difficult to find on Internet and sometimes are Copyright protected. I’m thinking of making for each drill a short video but this is a huge project to do.

Before this I’d like add more drills and also physical exercises dedicated to for muscles that are essential for TT player.

The diagrams are normally enough for a coach to run drill, but for others, I agree, it could be some challenge. You can always take video of your training session and make analyze of it. It will help to correct mistakes. But you should know (or have reference) how footwork should looks like.

If you make it, send to meSmile. Also if you can find something interesting on YouTube pls. give me a link. I will post on ttdrills.com site.

Nittaku Vioncello
BH - Milky Way - Neptune 0X
FH - Tuttle Beijing II 1.8
www.ttdrills.com
Germanplayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Germanplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2011 at 11:25am
Two German Sites:

E-Learning with Lucjan Blaszczyk --> http://www.spingate.de/
and
E-Learning with Vladimir Samsonov and Tiago Apolonia
but to go there, you need an free Account.
--> http://mytischtennis.de/community/elearning

both sites are in german language.

Edited by Germanplayer - 07/26/2011 at 11:27am
fatt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2011 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Originally posted by TheCoach TheCoach wrote:

Maybe this will be interesting:
http://www.ttdrills.com
I am amazed at how difficult it nowadays to watch youtube videos of players practicing those drills. If you google "falkenberg drill table tennis" you see a lot of diagrams but I bet there are Japanese, Korean and Chinese non English sites that offer the treats in a video and that would just be enough.
Can anybdy post links of English or non English sites where table tennis drills are performed?
The reason I am asking is the footwork is essential in those drills and no diagram can do it as efficiently as a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD04UQiZsyw&t=1m54s this is the real deal. when I can be consistent doing 20 cycles of that drill with no mistake I'll call myself 'on the rise'.
we ping therefore we are feedback the fatt ( •_•)O¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
instinctive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote instinctive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2012 at 11:02am
strategies;maximize rebound speed-edge in reflex,vary spin to create error,changeable rhythyms,create openings,equipment & skill mastery,& of course fun
chameleon77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chameleon77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2012 at 10:29pm
thanks for the links...helpful for us newbies...:D
Ma Lin Carbon ST
FH: Acuda S3 max
BH: Joola Turbo 2.0
STIGA Offensive Classic
FH: Acuda S2 max
BH: 802-40 max
YosuaYosan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YosuaYosan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/29/2012 at 7:38am
http://www.pingpongboard.com/showdetail.asp?boardid=15758

Complete collection here but since MegaUpload has been closed, most of the link are dead :(
Probably googling the title would help..
GFoT| Blade : ProTop Arylate FL • FH : DHS 3 NEO BLACK MAX • BH : Kokutaku 007 Inner Power Sponge RED MAX

Crossover to Takeover!
Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2014 at 11:53am
Thanks sunilid! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic