Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Backup racket

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Piri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Backup racket
    Posted: 08/25/2008 at 2:34pm
Hi I want to bump my backup racket, it will have either a Tenergy or J.O silver in the fh, and a Sriver EL or RITC 802 in the bh. (I think it will be j.o +802)

The problem comes with the blade I have a DHS Hurricaine Classic No. 2 and a Donic Persson Allround.

I think I sell them both plus some sheets I'm not using, so I want you guys to tell me a GOOD blade, better than these tow and not to expensive...

Thanks again guys!
Nittaku Acoustic St.
FH: BTY Tenergy 05 2.1
BH: BTY Tenergy 64 2.1

Sponsored Links

bowebj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowebj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 5:12pm
stiga clipper cr or bty vsg 1000
Schlager View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 5:14pm
Do you want it to be close to your Maze Off?
Blade: Butterfly M. Maze Off ST

Rubbers: Bluefire M2 2.0
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 5:34pm
Stiga Clipper CR non WRB should be your backup according to your specs.
Piri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Schlager Schlager wrote:

Do you want it to be close to your Maze Off?

I want something fast but with some control and no more than 35 bucks
Nittaku Acoustic St.

Piri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 7:32pm
bump
Nittaku Acoustic St.

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Piri Piri wrote:

Hi I want to bump my backup racket, it will have either a Tenergy or J.O silver in the fh, and a Sriver EL or RITC 802 in the bh. (I think it will be j.o +802)

The problem comes with the blade I have a DHS Hurricaine Classic No. 2 and a Donic Persson Allround.

I think I sell them both plus some sheets I'm not using, so I want you guys to tell me a GOOD blade, better than these tow and not to expensive...

Thanks again guys!

Well. I would like to know where you could find Tenergy for under $35 too LOL
cagaragesales View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cagaragesales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 10:29pm
Maybe you might want a Galaxy U-4, its a clone of the Stiga OC CR. I have one for $35.
lildudejds View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildudejds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2008 at 11:26pm
Butterfly Petr Korbel.
Nexy Hannibal
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05 FX
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2008 at 12:15am
If I were you I'd have my backup be exactly the same as the other. Imagine you tear your rubber in a league match and subsequently forced to play with your backup. This isn't just your rating and pride on the line, you have a responsibility to your team as well.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
tuco View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tuco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2008 at 2:16am
Originally posted by TT_Freak TT_Freak wrote:

If I were you I'd have my backup be exactly the same as the other. Imagine you tear your rubber in a league match and subsequently forced to play with your backup. This isn't just your rating and pride on the line, you have a responsibility to your team as well.

I agree with TT_Freak.  Don't wait till the rubbers on your main blade fully die before replacing them.  Replace them at least a month ahead of time and put them on your backup blade.

The Dark Side is:
"Quicker, easier, more seductive" - Yoda

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2008 at 2:35am
Originally posted by tuco tuco wrote:

Originally posted by TT_Freak TT_Freak wrote:

I agree with TT_Freak.  Don't wait till the rubbers on your main blade fully die before replacing them.  Replace them at least a month ahead of time and put them on your backup blade.

the latest clipper cr i ve received is not so fast as the clipper cr i bought 2 years ago
Piri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2008 at 1:22pm
I'm stuck betwen 4 blades:
Donic Dima Speedster
Donic Dima Sawtec
Donic Baum Sawtec
Donic Baum Carrera Senso

Wich one you think will be bettter for me? Are these better than the Hurricaine Classic No.2 ?

Thanks!
Nittaku Acoustic St.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic