Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2008 Men's World Cup videos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ice592 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ice592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 2:28pm
Jean Michel Saive rewarded by George Segun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXDfufRh6M
Sponsored Links

praywin View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote praywin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 2:34pm
Watch wang hao v/s ovtcharov, hao leading 3 games to 1, 5-4 . RPB Chop!!! Pretty Cool!
Are we going to see penhold choppers now ? j/k

BTW, fixpoint & ice, thanks for the videos.
abcba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abcba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 2:37pm
Thanks a lot, Fixpoint and ice59.Clap

ice592 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ice592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 3:47pm
Who knows the name of the Chinese coatch at this competition ?
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 4:17pm
Thank you Fixpoint!

Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
PangLionel View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PangLionel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 4:47pm

The China coach in charge this time is Malong and Xu Xin's main coach-Qin Zhijian.

Stef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by ice592 ice592 wrote:

Qin Zhijian, I believe. Another "former-national-team-player-gone-coach".

Actually he was a quite untypically Chinese player: Lefthanded penholder (with occational RPB) with excellent touch and feel but quite slow and with relatively bad footwork. He played very relaxed to the extent that it often looked like he wasn't really making an effort Smile.
theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 8:25pm
thanks for the videos ice592, really appreciate the effort
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

goldfish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/29/2008 at 10:59pm
Thanks again Fixpoint and ice59
Innerforce ZLC cs
FH:Tenergy05 2.1mm
BH:Donic Vario sound 2.0 mm
Items for Sale
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2008 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Stef Stef wrote:

Actually he was a quite untypically Chinese player: Lefthanded penholder (with occational RPB) with excellent touch and feel but quite slow and with relatively bad footwork. He played very relaxed to the extent that it often looked like he wasn't really making an effort Smile.

qin was runner up in 1996 national singles final losing to zhang yong 3-1,this player is extremely skillful and he never rpb just bh loops lile a shakehander   with the forehand rubber and he was famous for using a 2.5mm sriver max just for make his raquet heavy but he never used it
ice592 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ice592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2008 at 1:27am
Match for places 3 and 4.
Kreanga vs Ma Long
Filmed by me (slightly below)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FP3MFQI
Vladovich View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vladovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2008 at 10:18am
Why there is no slow motion on Eurosport? I like to watch it.
TT over Study View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT over Study Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2008 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

qin was runner up in 1996 national singles final losing to zhang yong 3-1,this player is extremely skillful and he never rpb just bh loops lile a shakehander   with the forehand rubber and he was famous for using a 2.5mm sriver max just for make his raquet heavy but he never used it

u forgot he lost in '01 nationals singles final to Ma Lin 3-2 after beating Wang Li Qin 3-2 in the semis
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2008 at 5:36am
Originally posted by TT over Study TT over Study wrote:

u forgot he lost in '01 nationals singles final to Ma Lin 3-2 after beating Wang Li Qin 3-2 in the semis

that was a hell of a match, ma had huge trouble against the best away of the table counterlooper at that time. i forgot the score
Kabernauser View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kabernauser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 3:33pm
Boll - Ma Long.......thanks Fixpoint.
Hi
takaaki View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote takaaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 4:11pm

he also took out wlq (and schlager) here in the us @ the 2002 US OPEN.  and then he lost to ma lin in the final...
goldfish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

he also took out wlq (and schlager) here in the us @ the 2002 US OPEN.  and then he lost to ma lin in the final...
His best achievement was the mixed double champ with Yang ying in 2001 World Championship.
Innerforce ZLC cs
FH:Tenergy05 2.1mm
BH:Donic Vario sound 2.0 mm
Items for Sale
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2008 at 6:33pm
I'm guessing there was no coverage for toriola and kreanga?
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2008 at 12:13am

in one universiade worlds qin won, singles,mixed,double,team

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2008 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Stef Stef wrote:

i have the 2006 [not sure if its 07 or 06] national china tt.

the qin guy i saw play for the last few times, crazy bugger
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Totoro View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2008 at 5:17pm
!! THANKS!
I'm 15

Clipper Wood
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 PROVINCIAL 2.15mm 38 degrees
BH: Palio CK531A OX

CPen Looper with LP twiddling, blocking hitting and LP RPB
baihao215 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baihao215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2008 at 6:48am
qin zhi jian
vader555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vader555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2009 at 10:23am
thank you....fixpoint..ice...
emir24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emir24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/14/2014 at 10:27am
First of all - SORRY, for bumping such an old thread.

Recently I saw the highlights of the semifinal Ma Long VS. Timo Boll (IMHO the best match Boll has ever played).

I did have the full match saved somewhere, but I just can not find it anymore.

So if anybody of you has this awesome table tennis match in full - PLEASE help me out and upload it anywhere and post the link here.

I would be greatly thankfull.

Thanks to him/her in advance
Timo Boll and Co. - GO for GOLD in der Westfalenhalle
benfb View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2014 at 3:25am
Originally posted by emir24 emir24 wrote:

First of all - SORRY, for bumping such an old thread.

Recently I saw the highlights of the semifinal Ma Long VS. Timo Boll (IMHO the best match Boll has ever played).

I did have the full match saved somewhere, but I just can not find it anymore.

So if anybody of you has this awesome table tennis match in full - PLEASE help me out and upload it anywhere and post the link here.

I would be greatly thankfull.

Thanks to him/her in advance

Did you have any luck with this? I'd love to find the full match Boll-Long SF from this tournament. Preferably in HD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic