Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

is that dhs hurricane king is a fast blade?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 12:50am
Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

Originally posted by asyraf asyraf wrote:

Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

so You don't buy Korbel?????
Fire hand is not suitable for looping game, it's too fast, more suitable for short pips hitter.

i have tried korbel which my friend blade.. it is not suitable for me.. i think firehand is suitable for me.. i have tried it.. i comfortable play with a fast blade like my gergely21. so, i can handle firehand blade that bit slower than my blade, gergely21..
I guess that you play a lot of smashing attack. Firehand or Gergely would not fit for looping style since they have not much dwell time. Wink

you are right.. i play a lot of smashing attack.. i will use sriver g2 on FH and sriver g2 fx on BH at firehand blade.. since i use hurricane 3 on FH and sriver el on BH at blade gergely21, i can loop well with this setup.Sleepy
Blade: TBS
FH: Sriver L 2.1mm
BH: Vega Europe Max
Sponsored Links

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 12:54am

you are right.. i play a lot of smashing attack.. i will use sriver g2 on FH and sriver g2 fx on BH at firehand blade..Sleepy
If that is the case, then you should use Bryce or Bryce Speed. Bryce would give you more speed Wink
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 1:03am

you are right.. i play a lot of smashing attack.. i will use sriver g2 on FH and sriver g2 fx on BH at firehand blade..Sleepy
If that is the case, then you should use Bryce or Bryce Speed. Bryce would give you more speed Wink

it is fast using bryce or bryce speed on this blade.. if i use this rubber on that blade, too hard to loop because it is fast.
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 1:40am

it is fast using bryce or bryce speed on this blade.. if i use this rubber on that blade, too hard to loop because it is fast.

asyraf, do you have any videos of you playing TT in youtube ? I would really like to see how you play with the fireblade.
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Yakult Yakult wrote:

asyraf, do you have any videos of you playing TT in youtube ? I would really like to see how you play with the fireblade.

no.. i don't have any video i playing TT on youtube..
saif View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 5:57am

so You don't buy Korbel?????
Fire hand is not suitable for looping game, it's too fast, more suitable for short pips hitter.

i have tried korbel which my friend blade.. it is not suitable for me.. i think firehand is suitable for me.. i have tried it.. i comfortable play with a fast blade like my gergely21. so, i can handle firehand blade that bit slower than my blade, gergely21..
I guess that you play a lot of smashing attack. Firehand or Gergely would not fit for looping style since they have not much dwell time. Wink

+1
 I played my friend's BTY firehand lastnight with sriver/andro roxon/mambo gp/tenergy05 and etc  on forehand, it has very low dwell time, very hard to loop but better at smacking Confused

I dont know what kind of rubbers plays better with firehand or maybe it requires some strange looping techniques  LOL

Hmm. Me too, dont have any problem looping with firehand. I agree sriver on it feel amazingly fast.
TBS FH & BH: T05fx
Tibhar Samsonov Alpha FH: Grip-S Europe BH: Rakza7 soft
Victas Koji Matsushita FH: Tenergy 80 BH: Feint long III
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5439549367/
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 10:52am
i can loop well using firehand blade which my friend blade.. i will buy it soon.. the weight is not heavy..Wink  
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 11:23am
sounds like both you are the chosen one to wield the infamous firehand blade for I will still choose to use the humble H.King Tongue
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 11:51am

sounds like both you are the chosen one to wield the infamous firehand blade for I will still choose to use the humble H.King Tongue

yes.. firehand is infamous blade, but i like it.. i can loop, spin, smash and chop well with this blade..Clap
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 11:56am

yes.. firehand is infamous blade, but i like it.. i can loop, spin, smash and chop well with this blade..Clap

Good for you then! LOL LOL
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 12:11pm

yes.. good for me.Clap. how do you play with HK now?
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 12:40pm

yes.. good for me.Clap. how do you play with HK now?

the H.king has been good to me , comfortable handle, good control and excellent for looping. 
Main reason why I like it is because the current setup i'm using now is light, easy for the playing arms.  I play TT everyday , 6 hours every evening thus the preferable weight of the setup . and by All means, if you like your firehand blade then use it Big%20smile
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 3:50pm

As I said, it depends on your style.

I saw a person playing excellent table tennis with sand paper on his blade. He can chop, smash really well. But if I give him my precious paddle, he could not play at all since he could not chop, smash or loop with rubbers.

For me, I would list Firehand as blade for home entertainment or recreation. But it is not the blade for competition. If you want to improve your skill, you may want to consider better equipment. It may require you to change your style to adopt to it as well (as normal for everyone Wink. I did so before Smile).
ThaiLe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaiLe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 4:44pm
What is the lowest weight ever that anyone can find with HK shakehand blade?  Thx.
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 6:50pm

As I said, it depends on your style.

I saw a person playing excellent table tennis with sand paper on his blade. He can chop, smash really well. But if I give him my precious paddle, he could not play at all since he could not chop, smash or loop with rubbers.

For me, I would list Firehand as blade for home entertainment or recreation. But it is not the blade for competition. If you want to improve your skill, you may want to consider better equipment. It may require you to change your style to adopt to it as well (as normal for everyone Wink. I did so before Smile).

no.. it is not for home entertainment or recreation only.. it can be use for competition.. my friend win the single event of the competition by using that blade. i runner up of the competition. as your said: it depends on your style..Wink
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 9:37pm
Yakult, it seems that We have the same Setup Tongue
What is the thickness of your Mambo GP and Roxon 450?
Even with Max thickness of rubber and 90 gr weight of H-king, my setup only weight 172 gr. Since I don't remove the build up glue on Mambo GP, it become 174 gr.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 9:49pm

Yakult, it seems that We have the same Setup Tongue
What is the thickness of your Mambo GP and Roxon 450?
Even with Max thickness of rubber and 90 gr weight of H-king, my setup only weight 172 gr. Since I don't remove the build up glue on Mambo GP, it become 174 gr.

yup, same set up. I'm using max for both rubbers and its still light Big%20smile

Few weeks ago , I gave up using the H.king because I cant find any suitable rubbers for it.  then I saw one of your post about the mambo gp and the roxon , gave it a try and liked it very much.
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 10:00pm

That's why Table Tennis Forum is so usefull Big%20smile. I've tried dozen of rubbers which can't find it suitable for H-king at the past. Sometimes blades like Korbel is very easy to find suitable rubber. H-king is one of the blade which I found very difficult to find suitable rubber.

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 10:15pm

True, I've wasted $$ experimenting rubbers before I know theres a TT forum like mytt. and by the way, I hope you wont change your H.king rubbers for now because if you do, I would do the same LOL Tongue

defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 10:40pm
Yeah, you too if you found a better setup Wink. I'll stick to Mambo GP for a while since I still got 2 new rubbers. Tokyo 2 power tune is good for H-king too. But the price is insane Cry.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

rokphish View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rokphish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/2008 at 10:48pm

I hope you wont change your H.king rubbers for now because if you do, I would do the same LOL Tongue

Well, start negotiating loan rates with your banks... Peter changes blades and rubbers like the wind, blowing this way and that way.... Like the grass... here today gone tomorrow...
instagram: rokphishtt

Member of EJ Anonymous
Hurricane Lover
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2008 at 3:40am
twin blade.. lol.... LOL
saif View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2008 at 8:12am
Yeah. Star
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2008 at 9:58am
saif, do you have play with sriver g2 on firehand blade?
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2008 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ThaiLe ThaiLe wrote:

What is the lowest weight ever that anyone can find with HK shakehand blade?  Thx.

My older version weight 86 gr. The reason why it's lighter is because it has slimmer FL handle than the newer version.
If you want to choose all wood blade, it's better choose heavier one.
Heavier one is slightly faster and has more solid feel.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

saif View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/2008 at 11:45am

Just ansewred you on other topic. Just bear in mind that whatever you choose it should have low throw angle.
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2008 at 2:05am
thanks..
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2008 at 9:43am
Originally posted by saif saif wrote:

Just ansewred you on other topic. Just bear in mind that whatever you choose it should have low throw angle.

i think bryce work well with it..
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2008 at 9:44am
Originally posted by saif saif wrote:

bryce should work well with firehand blade..
asyraf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asyraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2008 at 10:49am

Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic