Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robot Reviews !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robot Reviews !
    Posted: 01/05/2009 at 2:01pm
Here are several Robot Reviews for your EJ'ing Pleasure!

(any unauthorized use of my words or photographs is strictly prohibited, Rich215).

REVIEWS WITH POSTINGS HERE ON MYTT:

My very first robot review of the Y&T 989E from June 2008
Y&T 989E

March 2010
Dual Head Robots Y&T - Oukei

FALL 2011
Y&T 989H

2012 NewStar 2080 discussion thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECT LINKS TO EACH SINGLE REVIEW

Summer 2008
Y&T 989E

FALL 2011
Y&T 989H

November 2009
Double Snakes FQJ-4

September 2010
Super Master 5

SPRING 2010
Y&T S-27 Dual Head

SUMMER 2010
Oukei S-9 Dual Head

Replaced by several updated versions. 

Donic DL-163 
THIS ROBOT IS NOW CALLED A YANLE 363
It is exactly the same but with diff. colors.

Oukei/AMDT TW 2700-08
Now there is a Tw2700-08B, but it is the same
but with a folding head for storage.

This model has been replaced by the PL-1
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

This project was 100% financed by Far East Sports.  I would like to thank the owner Mr. Chen, for allowing me to conduct the reviews and get a much better understanding of various robots and their abilities.

The robots were all shipped from China to me here in the USA.  They will all be sold now that the reviews are done. (most likely to US buyers as the cost of shipping outside the states will be too high). 

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. 

Edited by Rich215 - 02/28/2012 at 6:35pm
Sponsored Links

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2009 at 2:03pm
Some of you had sent me PM's in the past week.  I did not read all of them.  So because of the loss of data on the 29th and 30th of Dec.....you will need to resend those PMs.  Thanks. 
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 11:33am
Ok....I get alot of questions about the XuShaoFa robot. 

This robot is highly touted as having the most wanted ability of a robot.  Along with the Butterfly Amicus, it will throw different spins in a sequence of balls.  Another words, it will throw say 10 balls in a sequence, first is a topspin, then a back spin, then a right top spin.....etc.  Surely a feature that is wanted and needed in a robot.  The technology to do so requires 1 of 2 mechanical abilities.

Either the ability to reverse the wheel motors directions and speeds from one ball to the next, or have multiple wheels that interchange.  Interchanging throwing wheels would be like having 2 sets of throwing wheels.  One set does say topspin, the other does back spin.  So 1 set will engage at a time to throw the ball with different spin. 

This feature is and has been worked on by many in the robot building industry.  It is not perfected yet.  It may be very expensive to make it work better than what is available now. 

With the Butterfly robots, it works well Im told.  But with a Butterfly robot, your using a "channel" head.  The ball bounces off a channel for its direction to the landing spot on the table. 

I am not sure how the XuShaoFa robot achieves the differing spins on consectutive balls thrown.....possibly multiple throwing wheel sets?

When I see all the data and pics of the XuShaoFa robot, I'm alittle let down.  The net is terrible looking for one. (maybe minor).  But the actual robot and head, look very cheap and too plasticy.  For the price of this robot, I wouldnt want to take the risk of finding out how well its actually made. 

It may not be a low quality robot...or maybe it is....as far as build quality and functionality are concerned.  The controller looks like a PC from the mid 90's, and it seems to be a non-programable robot as well?  I often wonder though, why you can never find any good user comments or opinions on it.  It is also not a good seller in its home country of China!   This is why I have not planned on a review on one.  Far East Sports does not keep them in stock, they will order one if you want one though. 
stan1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 1:28pm
Thank you, Rich. I will hold on buying this one.
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 2:44pm
you read that review right?

http://www.gregsttpages.com/gttp/index.php/Equipment-Articles/xushaofa-table-tennis-robot-review.html

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 2:52pm
I have to say I am tempted. The idea that I have not to deal with all the knobs of my Amicus 3000 pleases to me.
The idea of having built-in drills in those old fashioned cards sounds ingenious to me.
The old hardware appearance tells me one thing: it might not fall apart as soon as newer cheap equipment does.
Actually I would trade my used (working great) Amicus 3000 for a XuShaoFa robot and a bunch of those drill cards.

stan1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 2:59pm
From what I understand SuperMaster 3 looks nice. I am loooking at it and Y&T G (newer model).
bozbrisvegas View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozbrisvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 5:57pm
stay away from the chinese robot! I have a friend who got one and then it broke down soon after with zero support or replies from the manufacturers. 

I was at the time very tempted to buy one until he told me this.  I instead went with the expensive butterfly which I have used every day for over 3 years with absolutely no problems.  The only thing is that parts are wearing down, which is totally understandable since they are the ones dealing with the contact or friction with the ball or head movement up down side to side.

The only unrealistic thing with this robot is that mild sidespin appears when it shoots to the left or right.

The other thing I wish there were some technology that would detect the ball return speed by the user, so that the robot would spit the next ball out at the time it receives.  The interval is currently always set the same for one pattern regardless of weather it spits out a fast or slow ball.
Grubba Variant ALL
fh: Hurricane 38 degrees MAX
bh: tensor MAX
Watch me playing TT
stan1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 9:01pm
I can see your point, but BTY Amicus 3000 is $2699 and SuperMster 3 is $499 shipped. Of course, I dont wanna buy total c.r.a.p but on the other hand I have 2 friends who are very good engineers/mechanics and can fix pretty much anything (free of charge for me). Makes you think...
Leshxa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leshxa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/08/2009 at 9:08pm
I agree. I got a friend who is very mechanically, electronically savvy and when I mentioned that I needed to get a robot, he says he will help me build one with all the features that I want.

I'm pretty excited. The technology is quite available. There are many robots - tennis, baseball, etc that throw a ball. So, we'll see what kind of design he can come up with.... I also got a friend with broken Newgy for early analysis. Hopefully we can get something going....
Back to table tennis...
NotTalented View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotTalented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2009 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Leshxa Leshxa wrote:

I agree. I got a friend who is very mechanically, electronically savvy and when I mentioned that I needed to get a robot, he says he will help me build one with all the features that I want.

Hope you can share the knowledge with us.Thanks.
Table Tennis - Where excellence is punished, great innovations are banned.
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2009 at 7:55am
hmm let me see 3yrs ago could the quality of the robots made in china have possible improve by then.i think so.i got a supermaster three for a friend almost a year now with still no problems with it.on the other hand have had the newgy with numerous problems.
Leshxa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leshxa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2009 at 7:56am
I'll definitely post something on the forum if we get the project moving.

By the way, nice avatar :)
Back to table tennis...
NotTalented View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotTalented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2009 at 9:00am

I'll definitely post something on the forum if we get the project moving.

By the way, nice avatar :)

Thanks.
Re-avatar - liked it the moment I saw it.

Its meant for all the players I can't beat......lol, no that's not it.

Probably meant for ittf.....here's payback for all the bans!
Table Tennis - Where excellence is punished, great innovations are banned.
stan1551 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan1551 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2009 at 9:40am
hmm let me see 3yrs ago could the quality of the robots made in china have possible improve by then.i think so.i got a supermaster three for a friend almost a year now with still no problems with it.on the other hand have had the newgy with numerous problems.

I guess I am lucky since I have not had any issue with my Newgy 2040 for about a year and a half. My issue with it - 1 wheel robot only. And, btw, I beleive it is manufactured in Taiwan.
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/09/2009 at 9:42am
Robots have definitely come a long way from 3 years ago!  From what I know, there were a lot of problems with the first series of Super Master robots. I believe that they have mad that robot much much better.  Far East Sports has told me they have only had 2 problems with the latest #3 build.  One was a bad power supply, and the other was a with the netting. 

But remember, this robot is a entry level robot.  To compare the Super Master to the robots I have reviewed in above....the Super Master would be like a $6 pre made racket and the others would be like various $60-$250 rackets.  There is a huge difference there. 

The Double Snakes robot was quite impressive I must say. It may look sort of like some of the cheaper robots....but it is much different. I would love to keep the FQJ-2 robot for my own! Can someone lend me alot of money please?  haaaa....  fat chance there.

Also, the Oukei robots head looks identical to the Butterfly ones, built with heavy duty materials.  The Oukei robot is built just as solid as the Y&T's and Donic robots.

I'm guessing that the comment from bozbrisvegas "  stay away from the chinese robot! I have a friend who got one and then it broke down soon after with zero support or replies from the manufacturers."  was about the Super Master robot?  If so, your comparring a 1978 Ford Pinto to a 2000 Porsche 911 Targa!  lol   If you purchase from a authorized dealer, you should not have any problem with warranty issues.  Far East Sports has an excellent warranty and service on any robot they sell.  I know that there are many that are many places to get a Super Master, but do they offer help when or if it has a problem?  Just like cars or other techinial mechanical products, why would you buy from someone that does not offer factory warranty or service? 

And also to add, for the money, the Donic DL-163 robot is by far the best bang for the buck!  If you cant afford to go over that $1000 mark, this robot is awesome. I was very impressed with this robot comparring it to my Y&T 989E. 

Hopefully Y&T will release the 989G robot soon.  I'm now hearing that the release date will be after Chinese New Year.  Funny, I saw an ad for it in the July 08 issue of Table Tennis World magaizne. 

Vikroda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vikroda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2009 at 3:01am
Thanks, OP for all the reviews.  When I saw the pictures of the double snake I thought it looked cheaply made (lots of plastic).  Nice to know that I was wrong about that.

I'm pretty excited. The technology is quite available. There are many robots - tennis, baseball, etc that throw a ball. So, we'll see what kind of design he can come up with.... I also got a friend with broken Newgy for early analysis. Hopefully we can get something going....

I was looking at some computer controlled servos to use in a robot but don't have the time or experience (yet?).  (The old Amicus control boxes included a serial connector for connection to a PC but I think they abandoned that.)  There was a web site that had some neat home-built robots (not for TT) but the site seems to be down at the moment.  However, I found one of his posts on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pinter75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Jf0e7Kt-Y

If you can have PC controlled servos built into your robot you can do a lot of things that can't be done currently (such as voice activation) and you can program it to have as many drills as you want.  You might also be able to have it respond to the pace of your shots (as a poster above lamented was missing); though I'm not sure how that would be best implemented.  Maybe some sort of video feed analysis will work (using a webcam) or maybe something as simple as a microphone to listen for the difference in time between when the ball hits racket and the table.  Anyway those are just some random thoughts.  I hope your project goes well!  I agree that table tennis robots are behind the times as far as technology goes.

Edit: Found some other robot sites.  Tutorials and lots of links:
http://www.pyroelectro.com/category/tutorials/
A combat robot guide
http://www.metalmunchingmaniacs.com/build-a-combat-robot.t
The website I mentioned above is back online:
http://www.pinter75.co.uk/robots/index.html

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/15/2009 at 9:47am
I moved this here to further discuss and allow others to see.

Originally posted by Yipp7 Yipp7 wrote:

Hi Rich,

Hope you had an enjoyable vacation.  After watching about 7 videos of the Double Snake Robot in action I do like it.

I have two questions you could help with.

While the robot is shooting balls can a partner use the hand held remote to change the head position to give the balls a random landing pattern?  Or even just change the spot the balls are going to on the table?  This would be a definate help.

Which one of the voltage converters do you use from this company and will it work withe the double snake?

Thanks for your help and dedication,
 Yippy

Yipp.... I over did it with the voltage transformer, mine is a 500 watt model.  You only need one that has min of 100 watts. 

The "coach's remote" can be used while the robot is being used.  But I think some of the wording I read somewhere, had stated that its better to adjust the head while the robot is not in operation.  I did move it a few times while the robot was shooting to adjust the vertical angles.  I will check and see if I can find further info about using the remote in the way you described, while the robot is in operation. 

The Double Snakes robot is pretty cool robot I must say.....quite unique!
Vikroda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vikroda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 4:01am
Rich, thanks for your many reviews.  In your Oukei/AMDT robot review you mentioned that it was programmable.  Do you mean that you can program a topspin ball followed by a backspin ball (like the Amicus), or can you only program the ball locations (like the 989E)?
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2009 at 7:57pm
Vikroda...thanks

No, the Oukei/AMDT TW 2700-08 does not have the ability to change spin types on consecutive balls thrown. But there is a rumor that they are going to have a new model that will.  Somone I was helping out with info had contacted the S.F. distributor and was told this.  Also, the control pad on the 2700-08 has more programable capabilities then the 989E.  Long/short landing on the 989E is random only, while the long short is incrimented in 4 short positions and 4 long positions.  Each ball placement in a sequence can be programed exactly with those settings on any ball thrown. 

The head on the Oukei robot looks exactly like the Amicus one, though I have not used a Butterfly robot yet, I wonder if they are from the same design house.  Y&T, Donic, Nittaku robots are from the same build as far as the head goes, but with different controls and minor elements thrown in. 

Also, Y&T should be releasing the 989G very soon! Maybe able to ship when Chinese New Year is finished.  More info as soon as normal business resumes in China.

Yipp7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yipp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2009 at 3:54pm

Just a little bit about my Double Snakes robot....

Quiet operation is something that one should look for in a robot and my Snake is a quiet hiss of spinning motors

Random play is not offer per such with the Snake BUT... plently of random action is available simply by setting the head ossicilation speed and ball throw frequency to various settings.  It will give you all you want because of this timing.

Catch net and dust control system is well thought out from the time the balls enter the catch net, rolling over to the catch basin, the catch basin itself and up the feed tube. All aspects of this design are with dust control in mind before the balls enter the head and the throw wheels.

The set up for play with the robot is quite simply easy on easy off- less than 3 minutes.

Hand held remote is a boon when you have balls flying all over the place you just need press off on the remote held in your off racket hand.

Quality construction = Yes

The most important feature/function of the robot is the multitude of spins and speeds-  everything you would ever want.

No robot is a replacement for a human practice partner but for advancing your timing, strokes and footwork a good robot can't be beat.  Not to mention a good physical workout.

Yipp

Yipp7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yipp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2009 at 3:56pm

Just a little bit about my Double Snakes robot....

Quiet operation is something that one should look for in a robot and my Snake is a quiet hiss of spinning motors

Random play is not offer per such with the Snake BUT... plently of random action is available simply by setting the head ossicilation speed and ball throw frequency to various settings.  It will give you all you want because of this timing.

Catch net and dust control system is well thought out from the time the balls enter the catch net, rolling over to the catch basin, the catch basin itself and up the feed tube. All aspects of this design are with dust control in mind before the balls enter the head and the throw wheels.

The set up for play with the robot is quite simply easy on easy off- less than 3 minutes.

Hand held remote is a boon when you have balls flying all over the place you just need press off on the remote held in your off racket hand.

Quality construction = Yes

The most important feature/function of the robot is the multitude of spins and speeds-  everything you would ever want.

No robot is a replacement for a human practice partner but for advancing your timing, strokes and footwork a good robot can't be beat.  Not to mention a good physical workout.
Yipp7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yipp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/09/2009 at 4:00pm
Also,  I forgot this

Thanks Rich215 for all your help

Yipp
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/10/2009 at 9:29am
Yipp..... I thought you would never get back to us with your review.  Must be your arm is in a sling from total muscle failure...  LOL  

Great addition to the review, it is a sweet unit for sure.  The Double Snakes robot is so quiet and smooth.  Awesome design and build.  That remote is pretty handy and such a cool addition. 

Did you put some labels on the control pad, or have you already learned Chinese...?   That was my first thought, to put English labels on the control pad.  But I guess that if you use it for awhile, you will recall the various functions of all those buttons soon enough. 

Let me know when you modify it with a computer to control it!  Hopefully you can get it to serve you diner too!   

Vikroda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vikroda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2009 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

Let me know when you modify it with a computer to control it! 

I've been researching computer controlled motors & servos (though if you just tapped into the control box you could probably have computer control without having to directly control the motors).  Controlling a brushed DC motor seems relatively straightforward; however, with a brushless motor you need an ESC to get the timing right for the 3 phases.  Do you know if the motors for the throwing wheels are brushed or brushless (for the Double Snake)?  Because you mentioned that it was so quiet I was thinking that it might be brushless (there are two wires for a brushed motor and three for a brushless).  Also, how are the motors that control the up/down, left/right, and rotation set up?  Are they stepper motors, servos or just plain DC motors? 

How fast is the fastest shot of the Double Snake?  Is it comparable to the Newgy or Amicus?  Or does it have high-speed motors like the Prakktismate? 

Do the motors run in reverse to get extra top/back spin?  (eg top motor going fast forward and bottom one going reverse to get a slow, heavy top spin or opposite for backspin).

I took apart a Butterfly Amicus and found that the up/down and left/right for the deflector shield are controlled by stepper motors.  I plan to replace them with hobby servo motors to increase accuracy and simplify control (I plan to control everything with my PC + Arudino instead of the control box). Currently there are fairly significant discrete steps so, for example, the ball may just hit into the net but if you tap the control slightly up you'll have a ball about 6-10 inches above the net instead of just clearing it.  It's the same with the left-right control (there a streaks on my table from the places where the balls land).  Has anyone here glued an old rubber sheet to the deflector (on the outside) to dampen the "ping" (pun intended ^^;; ) when the ball hits the deflector?

Do you know if the throwing wheels & rubber ring of the Double Snake are available for purchase separately?  I was thinking to replace the foam throwing wheels of the Amicus with something with a little more grip.  The double snake throwing wheels look that they would be better than the Amicus wheels.  I've also been looking at some model airplane wheels http://www.servocity.com/html/precision_disk_wheels.html  (I also want to upgrade the Amicus  motors and add something to make it automatically rotate for side-spin or to compensate for the side-spin that's induced by the deflectors.  By the time I'm done I'll have almost a completely new robot ^^)

Originally posted by leshxa leshxa wrote:

I got a friend who is very mechanically, electronically savvy and when I mentioned that I needed to get a robot, he says he will help me build one with all the features that I want.

Leshxa, any progress on your homemade robot?

Leshxa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leshxa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2009 at 9:46am
No physical progress, just a drawing board for now. We need to get access to more than one robot for analysis, since its best to pick the best designs from all or at least compare them to derive our own.

Will update if there will be anything in the works. Perhaps I'll expose a blog once we have anything physical to show.
Back to table tennis...
Nutriment6464 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutriment6464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2009 at 10:40am
I got a supermaster from china and no problems at all, hope it will last long !
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/16/2009 at 5:30pm
I have made a correction/update with the Donic DL-163 robot. 

At the time of the review, I did not realize this robot would run on either 110 or 220 voltage. It only needs a simple adapter for the end plug.

So the Super Master and the Donic robots will take 110 voltage and not require a voltage transformer. 

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2009 at 10:23pm
Nov, 1st 2009.   Added a review of the new Double Snakes FQJ-4 robot in the top post.

Quite an impressive offering from Double Snakes I must say!   Special thanks goes out to Shamoo for letting me conduct the review with his robot. He is the first person as far as I know to own one in the USA.

For some reason.... I can not put a picture in the top post.  

Double Snakes FQJ-4 Review

Cyberpukish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyberpukish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2009 at 11:37pm
Thanks Rich! Saving up for the FQJ-4, if you have more info on it please post!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic