Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

Hot Deals / Great Specials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>
Author
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2018 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by AmiciSumus AmiciSumus wrote:

Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Darker Speed 90 FL:

https://tabletennisshop.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=54&products_id=866

Just bought one ofthem for 14 days ago  ... Looking forward to try it! WinkBig smile

How much did you pay?
AmiciSumus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiciSumus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2018 at 10:19pm
I paid  ... $380,00 AUD
Butterfly Liu Shiwen ZLF FL 86 Gr
- Rasanter Grip 2.1 Black       
- Rasanter R47 2.0 Red

Butterfly Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF FL 87 Gr
- Rasanter Grip 2.1 Red
- Rasanter R50 2.0 Black 
rocketman222 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2018 at 1:03am
Xiom Vega Pro Blade 41% - A fan favorite on the forums - http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/xiom-vega-pro-1
Terlas View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terlas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2018 at 5:38am
-30% weekly specials at ttmode.com including Carbonado 90, Clipper CC, Vega Asia, Rasanter...

http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=102

Cheers!
achoomai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote achoomai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2018 at 5:48am
Omega pro blade is 84.49 usd on Amazon.
My feedback : http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=58844&PN=1#726094
windysummer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/23/2018 at 8:40pm

Donic Ovtcharov No.1

http://www.dandoy-sports.com/donic-ovtcharov-no-1.html
My feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79696
carlito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/27/2018 at 8:12am
ITC Powercell Ultra 48 - 30%

http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=102
need tt equipment? PM me, I can help with better prices!!

Trade feedback:
https://goo.gl/WuLfm9
JEANJB View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEANJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 2:29pm
Vega Pro Blade 66,37€ (+shipping)
https://www.ttex.se/en/stommar/10230-xiom-blade-vega-pro.html?search_query=vega+pro&results=5
Vega Euro Blade 66,37€ (+shipping)
https://www.ttex.se/en/stommar/10229-xiom-blade-vega-euro.html?search_query=vega+euro&results=2
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by JEANJB JEANJB wrote:

Vega Pro Blade 66,37€ (+shipping)
https://www.ttex.se/en/stommar/10230-xiom-blade-vega-pro.html?search_query=vega+pro&results=5
Vega Euro Blade 66,37€ (+shipping)
https://www.ttex.se/en/stommar/10229-xiom-blade-vega-euro.html?search_query=vega+euro&results=2
to me it's the best composite blade ever made, the best ZLC blade ever made (achoomai's is up there as well, especially for a controlled topspin game close to the table) with 1K weave and above all it is made out of jointless veneers.

Thank you for sharing; at this under US$80 price, I recommend everybody to get a couple and keep them forever, it is the absolute reference when it's about composite blades for the close to the table modern topspin, allround and offensive game.

Edited by fatt - 09/06/2018 at 2:58pm
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 4:04pm
Which one? Both? Tongue
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 5:23pm
I bought several Vega Pro blades and did not like them much. First, unlike my initial impressions, I realized that it is far from Butterfly's SZLC quality. Perhaps, there is a reason why manufacturers don't use jointless, even on very expensive blades. Hits near outer edges have an annoying vibration. The handle is plain bad (both design and build quality). And spin with this blade is less than with Maze or Mizutani (ZLC or SZLC) or Viscaria. Also, I won't be surprised if this has ayous as the 2nd layer - it feels like that.

However, for this price, I admit that it is a great value for money. The only thing is that nowadays, many blade manufacturers offer blades at similar price points (after TT11 discount).

A few years ago, MJ ZLC felt too fast for most players (and so, Vega Pro type blades had a value as a slower MJ ZLC). However, with the current balls being much slower in-play and because of greater emphasis on power game today, blades like Apolonia and MJ feel just right.
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

I bought several Vega Pro blades and did not like them much. First, unlike my initial impressions, I realized that it is far from Butterfly's SZLC quality. Perhaps, there is a reason why manufacturers don't use jointless, even on very expensive blades. Hits near outer edges have an annoying vibration. The handle is plain bad (both design and build quality). And spin with this blade is less than with Maze or Mizutani (ZLC or SZLC) or Viscaria. Also, I won't be surprised if this has ayous as the 2nd layer - it feels like that.

However, for this price, I admit that it is a great value for money. The only thing is that nowadays, many blade manufacturers offer blades at similar price points (after TT11 discount).

A few years ago, MJ ZLC felt too fast for most players (and so, Vega Pro type blades had a value as a slower MJ ZLC). However, with the current balls being much slower in-play and because of greater emphasis on power game today, blades like Apolonia and MJ feel just right.

-Hits near outer edges have an annoying vibration. 
I did not experience that; on the contrary I felt a much truer feel. I guess we are both way subjective here. Multi joint to increase quality? seriously? It's so beautiful --> they save money playing legos and get better quality as a result! your love story with Butterfly is so sweet, it feels like a fairy tale Embarrassed.

-spin with this blade is less than with Maze or Mizutani (ZLC or SZLC) or Viscaria. 
maybe the maze has a bit more spin due to a slightly higher (which does not mean necessarily better) shock absorption and dwell but saying the same about the MJ uncovers your agenda: trying to build sense from a result you want reached in advance: the MJ or Apolonia being superior; they are simply not. The only reason you like them better than the Vega Pro is you prefer 5 to 10g heavier than the 83g of the Vega Pro (and you wanted to forum joust fun huh?). 

-I won't be surprised if this has ayous as the 2nd layer - it feels like that.
wow, you sound like an expert now LOL, I'll pass on that one.

-However, for this price, I admit that it is a great value for money.
as a smart guy, you know how to choose your battles, but that one was so lost in advance so no credit for you there.

-with the current balls being much slower in-play and because of greater emphasis on power game today, blades like Apolonia and MJ feel just right.
Again, it's just the ideal weight for your game (or the perception that it is) that you like in the Apolonia and the MJ. You like 88-92g and so the Vega pro is out for you, I get it. The argument that a heavier slower ball justifies a faster blade does not stand though, the difference between a 92g Apolonia and a 82g Vega Pro is huge compared to the difference between the last ball that came out and the one before.

I remember last time we played,  the one game you got from me was because you were spinning and controlling more so your balls were not coming long. I truly think that for 1800 players like the 2 of us, the MJ is maybe fantastic to play with for the pleasure (I used it for many years) but to  play our best game the Vega Pro is far superior: to take advantage of the MJ or the heavy Apolonia, our arm speed need to match the blade speed rating for that dwell to still happen. You and I just don't have that arm speed. 

It's easy out of frustration to go with a faster blade when we get slower, a lot of older people do it to finish the ball faster. We think we compensate our lack of speed with a faster paddle but I observed that for 2 balls that do not come back anymore (when we could still have won the point even if they had), I will miss another ball by blocking or smashing too long. Today I chose to go with a heavy 5-ply  that is an oversized BBC Ghost 89g ST, made with jointless veneers I think and it does not vibrate when hitting close to the edges: I feel like I do compensate for the heavier ball while not losing speed. It spins like a monster and blocks divine (its best quality with looping). But I do equally well with achoomai's blade or the Vega Pro but with those 2 blades I must stay closer to the table and perform shorter and faster strokes while the BBC is more of a power looping blade that can hit and smash wonderfully.

Actually the more I think about it, the more I see achoomai's blade and the Vega Pro the best composite blades for anybody our level and above while pure loopers are best served with a heavier 5-ply all wood blade featuring thick outer and middle plies: the Ghost concept is so insightful!

Edited by fatt - 09/06/2018 at 7:35pm
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

[/QU
with 1K weave and above all it is made out of jointless veneers.[/QUOTE]

QuestionWhat's a 1k weave? Is it less dense than 'normal' or something?

>60yo, losing weight 30 pounds to go

Xiom ZX1 (Blade) + DHS hurricane H3/H8 (rubbers)

When all else fails, there is always delusion.
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 9:48pm
It’s a measurement unit for the thicknesses of the zylon and carbon weaves (interlaced threads): 1k for szlc and vega Pro; 3k for the regular zlc blades.
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2018 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

-spin with this blade is less than with Maze or Mizutani (ZLC or SZLC) or Viscaria. 

maybe the maze has a bit more spin due to a slightly higher (which does not mean necessarily better) shock absorption and dwell but saying the same about the MJ uncovers your agenda.

fatt: I don't want to argue ANY point with you - I am happy for you that you joined this forum again despite your earlier threat to boycott it. I'm ignoring your insinuations. Am not interested in any escalation / argument. To me, taking equipment choices too personal is way, way down the totem pole.

Agenda? I don't own or get any money from any of these companies - I work in a (mathematically inclined) field that is VERY different from TT or any manufacturing (or marketing or sales).

From 6/22/2014 from a ex-active member, EJ and Vega Pro fan and user who moved from MJ to VP (with bouncy rubbers, from what I remember) and was happy with it (see the line I've emphasized in bold):

Originally posted by ttping85 ttping85 wrote:

I'm testing the Vega Pro blade right now. I like it better than the Hayabusa series. 

For me this blade is an excellent mix between the Maze and the Mizutani. Speed, control and hardness is just in between both Butterfly blades. For me the Maze is sometimes too soft anf too slow while the Mizutani can be too hard and too fast. The Vega Pro is not too hard and has always enough power. 

The Vega Pro is quite stiff, at least as stiff as Mizutani. I found it better in blocking and flat hitting than both Butterfly blades. 

On the other hand I've found it less spinny than both Butterfly blades but still very good for looping especially because of the higher throw.

I need to test it a bit more but it could be my next blade replacing the Mizutani. Unless I find the Mizutani SZLC even better :)

Edited by slevin - 09/07/2018 at 2:31pm
fatt View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2018 at 7:16pm
I only boycotted the thread I was in; never went back, never will! Dead
JEANJB View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEANJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/11/2018 at 12:46am
Very good price under 100€ for HL5:
https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=LONG5
Avalaible in ST Handle
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 8:40am
YINHE V14 PRO 30 years Anniversary arylate carbon blade for $31.50usd shipped:

Life is too short for defensive play.

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier
darucla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darucla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2018 at 9:44am

That's a good price for a good blade.  Closest I've come across to the Viscaria, with the difference due to weight difference (my Viscaria is 85g and my V14 is 95, but the balance and feel are very similar).  And I believe now no longer available from Yinhe.
NBSR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NBSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/16/2018 at 9:35pm

I bought this, along with other items from the seller that have been marked on sale. The seller cancelled my order and said they were "out of stock," yet listing the same items back at their regular price.
hleett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hleett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 12:08am
It's bad business. You should call eBay and complain about it.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 2:51am
Originally posted by NBSR NBSR wrote:

I bought this, along with other items from the seller that have been marked on sale. The seller cancelled my order and said they were "out of stock," yet listing the same items back at their regular price.

I am sorry to hear that. That seller is XVT Sports eBay store.

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 9:53am

I ordered the V14 PRO Sep 14.  Haven't had a notice yet.  When did you order and when was it cancelled.
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

I ordered the V14 PRO Sep 14.  Haven't had a notice yet.  When did you order and when was it cancelled.
and did you order CPen or FL?
NBSR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NBSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 4:15pm
The same day the post was made and was notified yesterday night. I ordered FL.
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/17/2018 at 4:37pm
funny, I made the order the same day as you (Sep 14) and sent him a message a few hours later to specify that I wanted a FL handle.  Ebay showed dispatched Sep 16 - hope the difference was was not that he disregarded my message and sent me a cpen
fieldingy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fieldingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2018 at 12:38am
I also ordered a FL handle and got shipped (the tracking # show up on ebay)
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/18/2018 at 12:01pm
Four Yinhe V14 Pro 30yr blades are sold at $31.50usd:

spinnier.com
fb.me/spinnier
tom View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2018 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

Wow, I received my order in Canada today.  Never ordered anything on ebay and  from China - the speed exceeded my expectations. As for the blade, it has a smallish FL handle.  The top layer seem quite good except for a small spot near the edge of the blade.  It is not a top quality blade, but more than enough for what I paid.  Hope it plays well.
PingPongEva2 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongEva2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2018 at 4:04am
do you think that mizutani zlc is suitable for a girl with really good forehand, backhand but no very good footwork?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>
  Share Topic