FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Dream Advices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream Advices
    Posted: 03/03/2009 at 7:51am

Timo Boll came in my dream and gave me advice on how to play!(he observed my game during a tournament, told me what I was doing wrong!  He told me that I was playing w/ too high of a risk.....I should be taking every point...not him missing/I...but like Wang Hao, I should be as comfortable w/ the point as possible.....he told me that since I do very well really far away from table, at the beginning, I should toss the ball really high returning a serve(I had room in the tournament for lobbing)-w/ heavy side/topspin.  and then go farback...and intense loop it back whatever he does on it...and if he tries to drop, kill it/toss it high again...basically, I have really nice spins when I use my whole body to loop from faraway, and he told me that sometimes...you need to go through extra measures to allow your opponent to let you use your skills.

Ma Lin came in my Brother's dream and told him that when he serves, he shouldn't create the spin, but should rather let the ball spin by itself.  toss it high, angle his blade, and let the ball roll off!

Has any of you had any experts come in your dream?

Sponsored Links

TBS9x View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBS9x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 9:10am
Seriously Sid, did u dream of timo boll o.O ??? I only dream about my gf and other stuffs =)) !
zrrbiteDK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zrrbiteDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:07am
Timo only shows himself to you if he thinks you're worthy. You must have potential, kid. 
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:17am
It's just like in the sandlot! When babe ruth came into his dream and gave him advice.
Yakult View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yakult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 11:39am
I met J.O Waldner in my dream last december, but it was not about TT. We were in the supermarket and he adviced me to buy thicker socks for better cushioning !!!! LOL and then... a different scenario came up and i did not remember whats it about.

I still remember he was wearing a white shirt, shorts and sandal. Probably i was watching too many videos of him at that time.

Other times i was dreaming about fishing Confused
defense alpha

bluefire m1 2.0

grass d.tecs ox

redbull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 12:01pm
How nice, when you dream the best things come out of your subconciousness , sometimes the answers you've been searching for. That's how D.I. Mendeleev invented the table of periodic elements
Blade: Donic Waldner Dicon

chu_bun View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chu_bun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/03/2009 at 8:12pm
I had a couple of dreams where I played matches with Timo Boll.  He always won, but I got a game or two.  I had more dreams involving female tennis players such as Anna Kournikova (understandable), Serena Williams (no idea why), and it was not tennis matches that we played. 
sidofmillenium View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidofmillenium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2009 at 10:16am
lol...in the past, I have played w/ Wang Liqin(got games of him, Wang Hao, beat him; close game) and in my brother's dream, yesderday: I beat Wang Hao...created a sensation throughout the world, so I was invited to qatar open, there, I beat Hao Shuai and Chen Qi!(I do better in my brother dream than in my own :-)

A year ago, in my dream, I witnessed Rosskopf playing, and he gave me his autographs....am I the guy who has visited most athletes in dream?
radical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2009 at 10:21pm
Timo visited me in a dream too.  He told me to keep my day job.
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 2:14am
i dreamed of naomi notsumoto and it wasnt about TT 
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 3:24am
I dreamt I was really good and Timo Boll said "You play so terrible I bet you $100 I can beat you left handed". Oh man! why did I forget?
popperlocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popperlocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2009 at 3:57am
what an awesome dream lol, and ma lin too!!! LOL AWESOME
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic