FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

SOLD -- TBS Timo Boll Spirit for Less -- SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD -- TBS Timo Boll Spirit for Less -- SOLD
    Posted: 03/23/2009 at 1:16am
I experimented on my TBS a while ago; the handle is sanded down from an original flared to a straight. Later, the top of the handle that I thought sanded too much was filled up - shown in white on the pix.

So, Timo Boll Spirit on sale for $20.00 US PayPal plus whatever shipping cost.

Blade: BTY Jun Mizutani

Rubbers: Tenergy 05 FX 1.9

My Feedback
Sponsored Links

seoulkorean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seoulkorean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 10:10am
I'll take it, but I have a question.  PM sent.
My Feedback

Primary: Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT with Boost TP/TC

Backup: RSM PLatinum with TSP Triple Spin
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:06am
why on earth did u shave/trim the neck areas n later fill it up w/ wood filler?
what a pity....
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 10:02pm
Totally agreed it's a pity towards such nice blade being experimented on... it is just used for about two weeks. But I had to do what I had to do: experiment till you're satisfied that you've got the answer -- whether a yes, or no the answer is.

isn't it how science experiments work? Wink

My Feedback
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 10:27pm
Getting the quotes for shipping costs, I guess it is easier to just sell it including shipment cost so that people know how much overall cost to expect.

So, here it is: $30.00 US including shipping with regular mail - sounds more reasonable to me at least.

I am replying back to PM's in time order to find out who's the next owner of this TBS.

My Feedback
acer800 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acer800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 10:30pm
You should raise the price up 10. I'm sure you can make more money =)
You want A PERSONAL WEBSITE FOR SUPER CHEAP?
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22979&PN=1#269260
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:39pm
That's a comment every seller loves to get; thanks acer800, I'd love to make more of those green bills! Evil%20Smile Needless to say, I'll just spend it on buying more TT blades and rubbers the exact next day... this time, with no shame as the money to buy new stuff comes from the old, recycled stuff - mmm, yummy.

But seriously, I just feel bad about hurting this TBS through my experiment that only need to sell it ASAP to recover from bad feelings.

Just a question that I'd like to know you guys thoughts about: should we usually increase the price if there are more people interested in the deal? Although increasing the price would make my life easier cause at least I didn't have to worry about the time order of people who asked to buy it from me.

My Feedback
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2009 at 11:55pm
so...u didn't mean what u said in the beginning? Ur "words" r not "golden" then.
What a way to start ur FS topic.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:09am

How much do you want to go up? It seems that Acer800 could pay $10 more to get the blade for you. Do you know that Nittakuball sold (like new) TBS for $58 shipped, but it took him for a while to sell http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24520&KW=

If you put the right price, people will buy. But don't listen to the kid who does not buy anything, but just goes around giving comment. For sure, if you ask for $10 more, I would not be interested.
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:20am
There you go tdragon. Actually I had noticed Nittakuball's TBS being sold. As you can see, my price stays the same as I don't think here is an auction to look for multi-offers. To simplifiy the deal, I only turned the $20.00 + shipping into $30.00 total.

My Feedback
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:23am
Arash,

did you get my PM?

jl
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:25am
And, tiehwen, I don't get what you mean. Please let me know if there are discrepancies in what I have said before as you mention "words" not being "golden"?

My Feedback
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:33am
jl:

I just did receive your PM; thanks alot for your interest. I guess best way is just to quote here the PM I have sent to another friend on the forum:

"I need to ask you a favor to give me a few hours as I am waiting for one of our friends on the forum to see if he'd like to finalize the deal - since I had just sent my PayPal id right before you PM me, I am afraid he might send me the payment and if you do the same at the moment... I'll have received 2 payments for only 1 item that I have for sale.

I am more than glad to know you're ready to buy from me right away, but have no choice other than to wait a few hours for his response - I hope you don't mind.

I'll PM you ASAP; not later than tomorrow."

I guess I just have to tell you the same and hope that you'll kindly give me a few hours.

My Feedback
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:37am
thanx.

jl
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 12:59am
jl:

I hope what I explained and copy-pasted in the PM has assured you that I am actually following up with the offers according to the time they have been sent to me. We good now?Wink

My Feedback
acer800 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acer800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 1:24am
You better watch your mouth. I hate you people that keep on referring to me as a "little" hintless kid on the forum. I was just trying to give my opinion. Also just because I didn't buy anything from this forum's for sale thread does not mean my opinion's are worthless. Just face it. Don't be sad because I'm telling him the truth FACE IT

Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

How much do you want to go up? It seems that Acer800 could pay $10 more to get the blade for you. Do you know that Nittakuball sold (like new) TBS for $58 shipped, but it took him for a while to sell http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24520&KW=

If you put the right price, people will buy. But don't listen to the kid who does not buy anything, but just goes around giving comment. For sure, if you ask for $10 more, I would not be interested.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 1:46am
Originally posted by acer800 acer800 wrote:

You better watch your mouth. I hate you people that keep on referring to me as a "little" hintless kid on the forum. I was just trying to give my opinion. Also just because I didn't buy anything from this forum's for sale thread does not mean my opinion's are worthless. Just face it. Don't be sad because I'm telling him the truth FACE IT

No wonder that there are people in the forum telling you to shut off. OuchOuch
You just don't learn the lesson.
seoulkorean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seoulkorean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 9:53am
I passed on the TBS guys, didn't think the wood filler was going to bother me that much, but after second thought, I don't think I could stand looking at it :(  
My Feedback

Primary: Stiga Hybrid Wood NCT with Boost TP/TC

Backup: RSM PLatinum with TSP Triple Spin
acer800 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acer800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 10:40am
Well atleast the other person says it in a much nicer way which I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by acer800 acer800 wrote:

No wonder that there are people in the forum telling you to shut off. OuchOuch

You just don't learn the lesson.
Arash View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2009 at 11:24am
SOLD.

My Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic