Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A new table tennis book

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Donn Olsen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donn Olsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new table tennis book
    Posted: 10/22/2009 at 5:45pm
Hello,

I have written a new book.

The book PATT - A Principles Approach to Table Tennis represents a system of thought on how to play table tennis based upon the underlying principles of the sport.  All key areas are covered that are governed by principles invoked by the finest of international coaches and players.  As such, it provides a foundation for exceptional play.

Having been trained, as a coach, by several of the finest international coaches, this book provided me the opportunity to expand and elaborate their great insights into a structured study expressing their remarkable depth of understanding. 

My major instructors, including Glenn Osth, Ulf Carlsson, Michel Gadal, Zlatco Cordas, Henan Li, and Stellan Bengtsson, demonstrated unqualified generosity to me in relating distinct coaching knowledge held only by the finest of world class coaches.  PATT - A Principles Approach to Table Tennis (and the PATT - Applied series of books to follow) represents a sincere yet inadequate expression of my appreciation to them. 

Written explicitly for serious students of the sport, the distinctiveness of this book lies in that it expresses a way of thinking about the sport that is structured, coherent, and applicable throughout the playing domain, based upon principles.  It is the commitment to approaching the sport of table tennis based upon principles that this book is devoted.

A coaching certification program has been established based on the PATT principles.

The book may be ordered at: http://www.ThePATTInstitute.com

Regional Distributor:
Lee McCool - PATT Certified Coach
Lee McCool Table Tennis Training School
Plano, TX
Phone: 678.634.1771
E-mail:
[email protected]

Thank you,

Donn Olsen
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply