Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bryce0530 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS:Unique :China national team made rubber
    Posted: 11/19/2009 at 2:09am
This is a rubber that China national team made for TPE player Chuang Chi Yuan .Now,Chuang signed a contract with Butterfly ,BTY doesn't allow him to keep using this rubber .

It's same level with the rubbers that Wang Nan Wang Hao ,Ma lin use.
Its model name is called 729-2.
You can glue it and will have very excellent performance .

Very worth to try .
The price for this rubber is ONLY 30USD,unique in market.
 (shipping cost included ;3-4 days to Canda and USA)

Sponsored Links

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 3:04am
lololololololol 729-2 is like a 10+ year old rubber and the picture at the bottom is a DHS sponge, not a 729 one. The second pictures the corners have clearly been cut off by hand as the cuts are clean on the corners, just done so to make it look like the picture below even though the color looks off.
bryce0530 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 3:17am
indeed ,729-2 is a very old rubber ,but still ,many China national team members are still keep using it .
the sponge is Shanghi #20 .this is very famous in China .People who use Chinese rubbers all know this .

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 3:27am
It is truth that some of the members are still using 729 rubber.
Most of the 729 rubbers have the similar stamp at the back of the rubber. Unless you can show the rubber with coaches/trainers stamp, it is hard to believe it Embarrassed
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 11:41am
WOW! I am so glad to see serious gate keepers...well... keeping the crap out of the 'For Sale" section and protecting potential buyers with their knowledge.
bryce0530 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryce0530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 11:53am
My friend ,you guys haven't used it or tried it .
Please respect my goods .
If you are really a chinese rubber user ,it 's easy to tell the difference .

Yes ,you could keep doubting me and my goods ,but I came here just to know more friends ,there is no any offense .

I will keep posting excellent /special pingpong goods
to all the friends who really like pingpong and won't dissapoint you all.

Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

lololololololol 729-2 is like a 10+ year old rubber and the picture at the bottom is a DHS sponge, not a 729 one. The second pictures the corners have clearly been cut off by hand as the cuts are clean on the corners, just done so to make it look like the picture below even though the color looks off.

Correct me if I am not; I think cutting off the corners is only the DHS's practice. As I said, most of the 729 rubbers have the stamp at the back of the rubber showing the hardness & thickness which dhs rubber does not have.
PeonEater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeonEater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 2:59pm
I think this rubber looks interesting.  I have dealt with this guy on numerous occasions and he is legit with a lot of connections in Taiwan.  I'm still using a blade I got from him that was previously used by a national team player in Taiwan.  So I would reserve judgment about it being fake until someone actually tries it.  That being said, $30 for a chinese rubber is probably not everybody's cup of tea.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by PeonEater PeonEater wrote:

I think this rubber looks interesting.  I have dealt with this guy on numerous occasions and he is legit with a lot of connections in Taiwan.  I'm still using a blade I got from him that was previously used by a national team player in Taiwan.  So I would reserve judgment about it being fake until someone actually tries it.  That being said, $30 for a chinese rubber is probably not everybody's cup of tea.

I did not say that it is fake. I say it needs more proof. I think it is a better quality (may be national quality) 729-02 rubber on a #20 sponge Embarrassed.
When >$75 for a chinese rubber is a good deal, I think $30 for a Chinese rubber is fine.
PeonEater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeonEater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 3:38pm
I didn't say you said it was fake, sorry if that's what it sounded like, I actually think you made some great comments since nobody really knows how good it is before they try it Embarrassed

I think I just wanted to say more towards the lines of give this guy a chance before beating him down.  It's not a good way to welcome a new forum member.
sadius View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2009 at 7:21pm
This is true statement: a unique rubber. Friendship topsheet on the DHS# 20 sponge became a National rubber.  And also the stamp on the sponge look like the stamp on DHS H3 Provincial.
I think I could wait to see more proof from the pro...
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 1:23am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

.....I am so glad to see serious gate keepers...keeping the crap out of the 'For Sale" section and protecting potential buyers with their knowledge.
+1. Tongue I'm glad as well, happy for the REAL Gate Keeper, that Old man, so that he could:
- have a break to enjoy some fresh air outdoor,
- have a smoke or 2 after that,
- have a moment to gather his thoughts and most importantly to be able to attend to some/other serious matters. Big%20smile

And @ Peoneater, +1, I like this 729 as well, I had 1 regular black 1 for BH from Hi Qua a while back. Very light, high quality but not particularly spinny but lasted quite a long time. U r right that 30.00 USD a pc. is a bit steep. I'dn't mind to look @ the sponge of this 729-2 tho' as I remember that the old sponge was quite pale/light in color.
beeray1 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 1:16pm
Just the little FYI- whether its real or fake... he's talking about the rubber that CCY used to use... which was believed pre glue ban to be a friendship topsheet on DHS #20 sponge.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/20/2009 at 4:16pm
It is indeed an OK rubber but requires heavy speedgluing. I am certainly not into it anymore...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Globe999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Globe999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2010 at 12:13pm
What does the sticker say? and what does the number mean?
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/10/2010 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Globe999 Globe999 wrote:

What does the sticker say? and what does the number mean?

The sticker say: "QC"; those stickers are norm in 729 friendship rubbers LOL
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/11/2010 at 9:20am

bryce0530 selling goodsThumbs%20Up

Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic