tabletennis11.com
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General

Short pips for backhand.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt99sf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 1:19pm
the Palio WP-1013 MP is also a good one to try, but give it time for adjustments. it's alot of fun when your opponent pops up the ball for a slamming put away. Cho!! Clap
TBS Black Tag: T25(FH)/Attack 8 pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
martian22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martian22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/24/2011 at 2:11pm
thanks for the suggestions guys. Il get round to trying some of the SPs when i get some money!Wink
Timo Boll ZLF
Andro Rasant PG

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/25/2011 at 12:25am
Originally posted by martian22 martian22 wrote:

thanks chris.which one of the two is spinnier?
would be nice to know which SP can work well  without glue ,i ve tried joola express pips but they stop working well  after 3 days .moristo sp is awesome you can have a lot of gears  withn it
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/12/2017 at 7:02pm
sorry to resurrect an old thread, BAAL I think you have convinced me to switch to sp forever starting tomorrow in my first match of the new season.
im moving from h3n and using on bh.
my current blades are
donic wsc
infinity
celero wood
yeo

what do you think I should put them on. I was thinking the infinity as that is what I have been using recently so it should not effect my fh so much.
however I have a 98g celero wood which might be great for them
Stiga Infinity (old beaten up and ply delaminated)
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Hurricane 3 Neo
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/13/2017 at 9:40pm
Mog, this is an old thread, and I should tell you that my SP backhand experiment ultimately failed after about two years. For quite a few years now (ladt five) I am back to my more natural and quite conventional style of two wing offense with the same inverted on both sides. I think it was worth trying SP and I don't regret it but I play better now. The one thing it did was improve my forehand from close in.

Any of your blades should be ok if you want to try it.
mog1111 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mog1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/14/2017 at 2:48am
cheers Baal. I have used them before, I feel I will be more confident taking the ball early with them and getting less reaction to spin. Which is how I tend to play anyway.
Stiga Infinity (old beaten up and ply delaminated)
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo
BH: Hurricane 3 Neo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic