Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Juic Air Condle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juic Air Condle?
    Posted: 02/12/2010 at 3:58pm
I'm interested in the Juic Air Condle, regular, sound and speed version and how they stack up to Andro's Roxon 450/500 and/or Donic's Platin and Platin soft.

All info is appreciated.
The holy grail
Sponsored Links

AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2010 at 4:08pm
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2010 at 4:09pm
I put up a massive review on Air Condle and I also used Jo Platin soft for a long time.

Air Condle is fast but not too springy, sponge still fairly soft, but nothing near as soft as platin soft. Platin is more springy, air condle is slower at lower gears and scales up well. You can almost hit with it like some short pips, it's very insensitive to spin, very slick topsheet. As time went on and it broke it, it seemed to get slower as the speed glue effect wore off and it got a little spinier as the topsheet broke in and the initial slickness wore off. It has a very, very low throw that can mess with people. Because of how slick the topsheet is, I could easily chop with it on the forehand like some kind of anti or something away from the table. It has a lot of gears though, still it's not nearly as spiny as jo platin, not much use to serve with. It's ok in the short game as long as you dont mind not having much of a heavy backspin push. It's slower than jo platin up until the higher gears when you really rip into the ball and hit it hard. Paddle palace has the spin all wrong on it, it should be more like 8.5 than 9.5, but other than that it's about right.
Speedplay View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/12/2010 at 4:15pm
Thanks Jonan, you have cured my EJ-fever for now. If the Air condle is slick and less spiny then Platin and have an extremely low throw, then it is clearly not for me. Guess I better stick to Andro Roxon 450 for now and be done with EJ:ing... But, there is always the temptation to try something new!
The holy grail
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic