FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2010 Qatar Open: Feb 17 -Feb 21 (DOHA)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 5:10pm

haha Shi Shi is a god send! perhaps he is a secret camera man for ITTF :P

Sponsored Links

theman View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 5:20pm
joo doing bh smashes = playing around LOL
i lost my racquet

Schlager u beast

http://www.youtube.com/MDSguy

Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ttCrawsaive ttCrawsaive wrote:

Joo Se Hyuk vs. Andrej Gacina

I would LOVE to see Joo play a tournament with a normal loopers racket. He's obviously capable of out looping non top-30 players, but I'd love to see him do it solid through a whole match.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Crisan got raped by Ma Long.....did he even try?

Probably not. He said no, but really...his eyes said yes.

ALSOOOOO~ "Xu Xin, waaaave of the future, oh he's going to be number one soon. He's sooo amazing, he's the greatest penholder ever."

Gets killed by a no name JUNIOR Korean player 4-1 in the first round of the tournament.

Yeah...now we see, Ma Long, real number one. Same as Kenta, does well a couple times, almost wins something, now losing 4-0 to no name players...

Also another Korean taking out Jun, think we should be talking less about the young Japanese as the threat to the Chinese and more about these Koreans.
Anger Manager View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anger Manager Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Originally posted by naijachief naijachief wrote:

Crisan got raped by Ma Long.....did he even try?

Probably not. He said no, but really...his eyes said yes.

ALSOOOOO~ "Xu Xin, waaaave of the future, oh he's going to be number one soon. He's sooo amazing, he's the greatest penholder ever."

Gets killed by a no name JUNIOR Korean player 4-1 in the first round of the tournament.

Yeah...now we see, Ma Long, real number one. Same as Kenta, does well a couple times, almost wins something, now losing 4-0 to no name players...

I agree Ma Long is number one and I think he will dominate for some time.

But to call the korean and the russian no name players is a bit unfair..

Timo Boll Spirit ST
STIGA Calibra LT sound Maximum FH
STIGA Calibra LT sound Maximum BH
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Anger Manager Anger Manager wrote:

I agree Ma Long is number one and I think he will dominate for some time.

But to call the korean and the russian no name players�is a bit unfair..

Well I mean, I've heard of Igor before, mainly taking note of it because there was a guy named Igor at my old club and when he would make a mistake he'd go "Iiigor Iiiiiigor..." in an Italianish accent. The Korean, he's a junior, and though winning the English junior open is nice, it's not winning the Chinese trials and getting to the pro tour finals final nice, which is what the person he beat did, so in comparison, he is a no name.
But they aren't top 50 players, and thats a lot of other people ahead of them in skill and notability.
shishi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

maybe that gambling site bwin?

Yeah Wink all these matches are recorded from bwin. I think the quality of the stream is a little better than on ITTV.

Most of the matches I recorded were played on table 2. I only recorded a few from table 1 because I thought that they would have been put on ITTV as usual ... but now I see that they only put a few of these matches played on table 1 and none from table 2 ... Unhappy

I hope they will post all the matches later on ITTV  Ermm
shishi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 6:59pm

It's really kinky, do you got some matches from saive, wang hao,... who aren't yet on ITTV and stuff? (@ shishi)

No I don't have these matches. For each round they only show the matches played on table 1 and table 2.
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 7:05pm

Joo Se Hyuk vs. Andrej Gacina

I would LOVE to see Joo play a tournament with a normal loopers racket. He's obviously capable of out looping non top-30 players, but I'd love to see him do it solid through a whole match.
He's obviously capable of out looping top-10 players
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by bogeyhunter bogeyhunter wrote:

mmmmmm...I don't know. If that were true then his long pips and style would be holding him back from rising up in the top 10 and mean that defender is an inferior style to looping. I think his attacks combined with his chopping are capable of beating top 10 players, but I think without his pips to set up his attacks his game would suffer some.
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 7:23pm
I've seen him out looping many top 10 many times. However, this's not the topic about him....I'll keep detail to myself. It's what I believe.
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
bull_harrier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bull_harrier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 7:51pm
I think the Wang Liqin vs Oh Sang Eun match is going to be an interesting one, this will be the first time they play after the glue ban so i'm curious to see if their match will look much different than before.  Go Oh
Clipper CR WRB
FH: Boost TP
BH: Boost TP

My Biology/Physiology Learning Channel on Youtube
turtle168 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turtle168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/19/2010 at 11:14pm
Anyone can post Wang Zengyi vs. Wang Liqing in the first round?  Thanks a million.
DHS PF4-032
FH: Dawei 388D-1 (OX)
BH: Friendship 729 802
TBS9x View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBS9x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 2:22am

Originally posted by bogeyhunter bogeyhunter wrote:

mmmmmm...I don't know. If that were true then his long pips and style would be holding him back from rising up in the top 10 and mean that defender is an inferior style to looping. I think his attacks combined with his chopping are capable of beating top 10 players, but I think without his pips to set up his attacks his game would suffer some.

1) He's not like Boll or Ma Long, anyhow, he's still a DEFENDER
2) Who said that the defender style is inferior? Just because these days all the material support the fast attacking game, and no one is willing to spend their whole life learning a hard style, that's why not many people play this. And it's normal that he would attack more against lower level player and vice versa...
Blade: Joo Se Hyuk
Stiga Boost TC
Tibhar Grass Dtecs 1.6mm
Video: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u-p2VHaiDk
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7bHoFRj_oU
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYnqlW
liang1983 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liang1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 2:46am
Wang Liqin
Butterfly Photino
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
TT over Study View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT over Study Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 3:11am

well, that doesnt make much sense.. seeing that he doesnt loop from the bh
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 5:11am
Originally posted by bull_harrier bull_harrier wrote:

I think the Wang Liqin vs Oh Sang Eun match is going to be an interesting one, this will be the first time they play after the glue ban so i'm curious to see if their match will look much different than before.  Go Oh

I think it's gonna be a No-Long-Rallies match, like always if they play each other, okay, that point in 2005 was cool, but that only happens one's in a hundred times.
I don't think wang will have any difficulties, but I hope oh will play at his best and make it hard for wang, and maybe beat him :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 6:02am
Originally posted by TBS9x TBS9x wrote:

mmmmmm...I don't know. If that were true then his long pips and style would be holding him back...I think his attacks combined with his chopping are capable of beating top 10 players, but I think without his pips to set up his attacks his game would suffer some.

1) He's not like Boll or Ma Long, anyhow, he's still a DEFENDER2) Who said that the defender style is inferior? Just because these days all the material support the fast attacking game, and no one is willing to spend their whole life learning a hard style, that's why not many people play this. And it's normal that he would attack more against lower level player and vice versa...

I didn't say it was inferior, I don't think it's inferior, I said that his style makes him a better player and that he wouldn't play as well if he played with both inverted.

Originally posted by liang1983 liang1983 wrote:

Wang Liqin

Cheese
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 6:12am
iamj8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamj8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 6:29am
thnx lild100, but we're all dying to watch the Chinese. At least I am. xD

Chen is so boring to watch lol
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 6:39am
anyone knows if any matches will be live on TV? and when?
Thanks
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 6:48am

th very much lild100, that match chen weixing - kamal is a very interesting one to watch how to beat a defensive player.

Kamal had the right technique. Chen had little chance. It is very frustrating to defensive players when they face someone with the right technique against them. A friend of mine who was an awsome succesful defensive player always told me: when that day comes one feel depressed and think to change to a more offensive player.

EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:09am
is ITTV working guys?:S

Hurricane Hao III
lild100 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lild100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:12am
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

th very much lild100, that match chen weixing - kamal is a very interesting one to watch how to beat a defensive player.

Kamal had the right technique. Chen had little chance. It is very frustrating to defensive players when they face someone with the right technique against them. A friend of mine who was an awsome succesful defensive player always told me: when that day comes one feel depressed and think to change to a more offensive player.

haha your a legendary guy, great quote, sounds about right ^^
ttCrawsaive View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttCrawsaive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:19am
I would love to see Lee Jung Woo vs Ryu, but that's not gonna happen I think :(
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive
Ryu_S_M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryu_S_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:28am
you will see it because ryu beated wang hao!Thumbs%20Up
Blade: BTY Balsa Carbo X5 An
Fh: Donic JO Coppa Platin
Bh: Donic JO Coppa Platin
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Ryu_S_M Ryu_S_M wrote:

no seriously?

Hurricane Hao III
Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Sallom89 Sallom89 wrote:

Originally posted by Ryu_S_M Ryu_S_M wrote:

no seriously?

**** this !!

Hurricane Hao III
Metallis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:31am
No commentarist on ittv...boring.
corsuse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corsuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2010 at 7:35am
Why did Wang Hao lose? Maybe he has a bad season or it is the end of his successful career? He is second in the world ranking yet...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic