Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: XuShaoFa Robot S O L D
    Posted: 03/04/2010 at 12:59pm
4-3-10  PRICE REDUCED FOR FINAL OFFER !

XuShaoFa test robot for sale, 
Sponsored Links

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2010 at 9:34am
La' Bump'age
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2010 at 12:34pm
nudger...
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/11/2010 at 12:08pm
Edit BUMP

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/15/2010 at 1:03pm
push
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2010 at 10:10am
Wink
Capa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2010 at 9:03am
I'm curious as to why you want to sell the robot?
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Capa Capa wrote:

I'm curious as to why you want to sell the robot?

Some people EJ on rubbers...some on blades......I EJ on robots!   Wink

Sallom89 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sallom89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/23/2010 at 1:17pm
Rich can you show how it works on vid? or can you link a vid if there is any?
Member of Wang Hao fan club.

Hurricane Hao III
FH: Thors
RPB: Omega Pro
Capa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 5:49am
I've owned a XuShaoFa robot for 2 years but haven't played with any other robots. Curious to get your views, although might be biased now you're trying to offload this one. I mean it'd be hard for you to give any negatives.
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 3:12pm
Sallom89.....I do not have the ability to make vids  sorry.  Im not sure of any video on the net of a XuShaoFa in operation sorry.  It is also packed up in its case and took awhile to pack it up properly for shipping, so I don't want to take it back out again.  What other robots have you see work or have used?  Maybe that will help me give you some idea of what its like. 

Capa.....I really did not use the robot much.  I only had it to test and do a possible review.  FES decided not to sell the robot (just like the Y&T 989G), so the review never happened.  In the mean time as you can see there was some minor damage to the plastic cross brace.  I simply replaced that part and only used the robot for maybe 1-2 hours at most.  Most of the use was actually testing to make sure it functioned properly after I took it apart and put it back together.  So I did not actually hit that many balls in that time period....so maybe 30-40 minutes total of hitting at the most.  

My honest opinion:

It does throw some very good sequences out for sure!  At this point...I would say it is one of the better robots to throw some very realistic spin changes and also change balls speeds and depths at the same time.  The training routines on the data cartridges are pretty complete for beginner up to advanced levels. 

I can tell you that after using so many different robots, I tend to prefer ones that are floor standing, quiet, and also have the best catch nets.  That is one area that is lacking on the XuShaoFa robot.  The catch net bottoms are plastic like the Newgy and Super Master robots.  Balls are louder and bounce out more than if you had a nylon or webbing catch net base like other high end robots.  But you can simply modify the bottoms with cardboard to absorb better and dampen the sound a bit.  Also, the catch net is like Newgy and Super Master with regards to the depth of the net, needs to be deeper to allow more balls to stay in better.

But with that said....this robot is not like other robots because it has 4 throwing wheels in the head.  That makes it able to throw so many different types of balls at you. I wonder why other manufactures have not used the 4 wheel head design.  

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2010 at 2:32pm
loop
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2010 at 9:31am
chop

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2010 at 10:36am
Price reduced for final offer...your last chance to get a XuShaoFa robot this cheap!
Antmay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2010 at 3:32pm
Hi Rich,
In the above picture, it showed the cracked plastic part, but you also mentioned that the cracked part has been replaced with a new part. Is that true? Meaning no more cracked plastic on the robot?

Also, since FarEastSport is not carrying this robot, who will provide support if I need one ( parts replacement...) ??

Thanks,
Anthony
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/05/2010 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Antmay Antmay wrote:

Hi Rich,
In the above picture, it showed the cracked plastic part, but you also mentioned that the cracked part has been replaced with a new part. Is that true? Meaning no more cracked plastic on the robot?

Also, since FarEastSport is not carrying this robot, who will provide support if I need one ( parts replacement...) ??

Thanks,
Anthony

Anthony,  yes the one cracked cross brace was replaces.  I merely showed the pictures to be honest and show that the shipping damage was minor and now the robot is 100%.  There are even some extra parts because I had difficulty explaining to XuShaoFa which part I needed.  So it took a couple attempts for them to send the right ones. 

If any other parts are ever needed.  Shelby at Far East Sports told me they would get them if needed. 

Antmay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2010 at 11:41am
Rich,
thanks for your quick reply. I thinking seriously to buy this instead of the dual head robot. The dual head robot might be to much for me in terms of feature. No point paying for something I will not use. Also this robot at $999 is very feature rich.

I will contact you soon. I might still get the dual head after you have review the oukei
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2010 at 9:04am
^

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/17/2010 at 6:30pm
^^
  i
\_/

Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2010 at 3:30pm
SOLD   thanks.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic