Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My waldner blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
bandawaldner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandawaldner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2010 at 7:14pm
It is difficult to find this kind of banda waldner.
Sponsored Links

MrTabletennisDaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTabletennisDaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2010 at 10:11am
Hello,

I Have a question
I know you don't want to sell your Waldner Banda blade.
But for how many should I buy it?
Is it like $100 or $200?

Thank you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandawaldner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2010 at 6:30am
hello, everybody! If you have waldner blades question, we can discuss together, I am also a waldner fan.
my email: [email protected]
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/09/2010 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Peter C Peter C wrote:

The Donic Waldner Offensive 40, is a great looping blade and I think you'll the Nexy Spear is also a very good looping blade too.

i think so.

The concept is good, but i want to elaborate and know more. same layers does not mean same blade. a xiom fuga is not a hk but both are koto and spruce and ayous (hk is colored koto). and a hk07 is not a hk05. a xiom strato is not a schlager carbon but seems similar layering.

In both examples hk and sc i prefer the former ones over xiom fuga or strato.

I like Nexy, and i think his hinoki blades are selected hinoki quality but i don't know about limba spruce ayous. i pay for the blade to know. in anycase in 60 $ + shipping, i am sure one gets a good deal for the spear.

Edited by ejmaster - 07/09/2010 at 1:41pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2010 at 7:41pm
The Donic Waldner Offensive 40, is a great looping blade and I think you'll the Nexy Spear is also a very good looping blade too.
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by figgie figgie wrote:

first picture was my first blade.... loved it. All wood. Great feel.

yesterday i put a t05 in the fh and sriverfx in the bh. and as i expected the set up is awsome.

that blade can be within the best wood blades at present in the market. what a powerful looping blade with feeling to do everything. just have to train because the blade provides everything one needs.

in denis table tennis world there were 2 short reviews about the blade ranking the blade 10 and 9 from 0-10. one of the guys says thickness 6,2 mm. my blade is 6,3 mm. weight is 90 gr. 

Edited by ejmaster - 07/09/2010 at 7:51am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
figgie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote figgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/08/2010 at 12:50pm
first picture was my first blade.... loved it. All wood. Great feel.
Speed glue, booster, tuner free since 2006!!!
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by vali vali wrote:

Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

there is one important and very good blade missed in the collection:

* waldner offensive 40.

very good blade. a thicker waldner offensive.

waldner offensive and banda waldner fl were my main blades for many years.

waldner off 40, is little known blade but it is incredible good blade.

What kind of wood has Off 40 ?

sorry i have not read this post.
Waldner offensive 40 is limba spruce ayous. around 6,2 - 6,4 mm thickness.
powerful looping blade. can play everything easy.

nexy spear is supposed to be quite similar, though i do not think it will be as good.
i ordered a spear to play with and see.

Edited by ejmaster - 07/08/2010 at 2:31pm
EJ Club.

king_pong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king_pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/07/2010 at 4:26pm
Question:  I have read this on another site's forum -- 
     "The Donic version of the Waldner Senso Carbon has a consistent oval shaped blade face where as with the Nitakku version the face of the blade is narrower/pointier at the tip of the face." (i.e. "JO Shape")
     I am wondering if this is true.  I am somewhat of a beginner and I have read somewhere  that the "old" Donic Waldner Dicon (with the "JO Shape") was a great all around blade that one could learn/grow with.  That blade is out of production if I understand correctly.  I was wondering if I should pursue the Nittaku version of the Waldner Dicon then, if I wanted that kind of blade.
     What input can you lend to this notion?  Any response will be appreciated.
Thank you.
BeaverMD View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeaverMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2010 at 4:22pm
I used to have a Donic Waldner, the one that's same design as the Banda with the yellow and blue stripe.  I knew lots of good players that used it but for me, that thing was just FAST for an all wood blade.  I also didn't like the egg shape and it had an annoying "tonk" sound when you hit the ball.   Despite the carbon layers, I had better control with the Waldner Ultra Senso Carbon.  Nice collector item though. 
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 11:12am
Originally posted by scottymang scottymang wrote:

Haha Bandawaldner. I've got an old Banda Waldner blade you haven't got.Cool

The Banda J.O.Waldner 2000.

But I'm jealous at all your blades man.Ermm

he does have one look at his post from 23 march.
scottymang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottymang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2010 at 10:50am
Haha Bandawaldner. I've got an old Banda Waldner blade you haven't got.Cool

The Banda J.O.Waldner 2000.

But I'm jealous at all your blades man.Ermm
Timo Boll ALC + 2x Rakza7 max = Scottymang
taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 12:56pm
j.taylor
taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/30/2010 at 12:53pm
Dear Andredd would you be willing to sell this blade. I would be willing to pay loads for is.
j.taylor
Andredd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andredd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 3:00pm
you would probably kill for that blade

it was stolen from waldner in 2002, several times were sold to different peoples and finally I've got it))))
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

I've used Dicon a long time ago (when I was cadet) and recently I tried one. It was like night and day. This new one vibrates a lot, horrible feeling. My old blade was egg shape like JO shape and this new one had like an oversize shape..

yeah the old egg shaped dicon is much better( all waldner's own blades are egg shaped).
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 12:35pm
I've used Dicon a long time ago (when I was cadet) and recently I tried one. It was like night and day. This new one vibrates a lot, horrible feeling. My old blade was egg shape like JO shape and this new one had like an oversize shape..

Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 11:31am
Originally posted by jcdi jcdi wrote:

I can't believe Waldner has ever used a dicon ...! It's the crapiest blade I've ever had. Sorry for being candide. But if he did, he's even better that I figure out....
I've also played for a while with WSC and sure it's an OK blade but frankly, nothing exceptional IMHO . Now, two options :
1/ Blades that are given to pros have nothing to do with what companies such as Banda or Donic are pretending being the same they are selling to us.
2/ JOW and me have complete different taste .

More probably, the correct answer should be somewhere in between these two options...

taste is plays a big role. I know quite a few guys who love the dicon.
I also know lots of players who hate it. It's just a matter of taste.
Jolan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 11:08am
I can't believe Waldner has ever used a dicon ...! It's the crapiest blade I've ever had. Sorry for being candide. But if he did, he's even better that I figure out....
I've also played for a while with WSC and sure it's an OK blade but frankly, nothing exceptional IMHO . Now, two options :
1/ Blades that are given to pros have nothing to do with what companies such as Banda or Donic are pretending being the same they are selling to us.
2/ JOW and me have complete different taste .

More probably, the correct answer should be somewhere in between these two options...
Joola Wyzaryz Freeze
Vega pro 2.0mm
Vega intro 2.0mm
Blade collection : https://photos.app.goo.gl/PrgCu5ib5RnhVXTn9
vali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2010 at 9:47am
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

there is one important and very good blade missed in the collection:

* waldner offensive 40.

very good blade. a thicker waldner offensive.

waldner offensive and banda waldner fl were my main blades for many years.

waldner off 40, is little known blade but it is incredible good blade.

What kind of wood has Off 40 ?
Clipper
FH: XIOM Vega Asia , max
BH: Yasaka RAKZA7, 2.0

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandawaldner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2010 at 1:45am
Originally posted by LOOPMEISTER LOOPMEISTER wrote:

Those look fantastic. Way better than any current Donic blade.

What is the gray handle with thin blue stripe down the middle?

The banda waldner with blue-yellow strip handle is waldner used between 1990-1993
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2010 at 12:03am
Those look fantastic. Way better than any current Donic blade.

What is the gray handle with thin blue stripe down the middle?
yogi_bear View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi_bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 8:54pm
oh ok i stand corrected. those are beautiful blades
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 9:38am

in these days with a waldner off 40, anyone can be wch.

just a good feeling and powerful wood blade.

the thing with that waldner building is that the blade helps you to do everything with incredible feeling. that is a good blade.

it is a pity, donic discontinued that blade.
EJ Club.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandawaldner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 7:24am
Originally posted by doraemon doraemon wrote:

LOL Is there a red kryptonite?

BTW, I like Banda with brown handle the most.  It looks simple yet CLASSIC !!

Which one is the most expensive now, the brown or grey handle BANDA?

the two brown handle is most expensive
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 3:02am
I thought, I am the freak with 20 blades...
doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 2:56am
LOL Is there a red kryptonite?

BTW, I like Banda with brown handle the most.  It looks simple yet CLASSIC !!

Which one is the most expensive now, the brown or grey handle BANDA?
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 2:52am

I never use green or red Krypronite...

doraemon View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doraemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 2:44am
Come to think of it, until recently (using Waldner Senso Carbon), Waldner always use simple design of "limba - spruce - ayous - spruce - limba" construction, as seen in Banda  (similar to Dicon, OC, Aria, etc.).   Yet, with such a simple blade, he plays GREAT !!!

Shame on us that use HIGH-TECH kryptonite blade and never become a good player Ouch (especially me included)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandawaldner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/24/2010 at 12:57am
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

amazing collection. the first blade in the picture  think is the one he used when he became world champ for the first time
Hello, the first blade in the picture is the one he got olympic gold medal in 1992.

The fourth blade with brown handle is the one he got the first world Champion in 1989
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic