Seller's Notes:

View the seller's For Sale page.
 Buyer's Review (0)
  Product Quality:
  Communication:
  Payment:
  Shipping:
  Overall:
No feedback for this seller yet. Be the first to post a feedback.
 Forum Assessment
This seller has not been assessed by moderators yet. Request assessment
 Assessed by moderators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crimsondiablos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Used blades and rubbers
    Posted: 03/27/2010 at 8:23pm
Because a lot of people asked to sell the paddle combos separately, I will list the prices for each blade and rubber

Here are pics of the blades and rubbers. If you want more pictures or a closeup on something, please PM me and i'll put a better picture.

http://picasaweb.google.com/111359075525550641104/TableTennisPaddles#

Used Blades:
Nittaku Acoustic (FL) - There is a small ding on the left side of the blade - SOLD

Nittaku Rutis (FL) - There is a small ding on the left side of the blade, towards the back side of the blade - SOLD

Nittaku Septear (C-Pen) - There is a ding on the back left side of the blade and a minor ding on the right side - SOLD

Stiga Offensive CR WRB (Legend FL) - The top of the front and back side on the face ply is chipped, also there is a ding on the top of the blade, other than that, the rest of the blade is fine. - SOLD

Used Rubbers:
Butterfly Tenergy 05 (Black) - 2.1 thickness. The bottom of the rubber is chipped off. Was cut for an Acoustic. - SOLD

Butterfly Sriver G2FX (Red) - 2.1 thickness . Was cut for the Acoustic - SOLD

Xiom Omega III (Black) - 2.0 thickness. Was cut for the Rutis, i'd say about 60% of life still left (Asian version)- SOLD

Xiom Zeta (Red) - 2.0 thickness - Was cut for the Rutis, maybe 60% life still left (European version)- SOLD

Darker Provine (Black and Red) - 2.0 thickness. Was cut for the Darker JSpeed 90, around 65% of life still left on both- $11 each, both for $20

Nittaku Renanos (Red) - 2.1-2.3 thickness. Was cut for the front of the Septear C-Pen. - SOLD

Yasaka Mark V (Back) - MAX thickness. Was cut for the back of the Septear C-Pen, I don't usually play my C-pen much, but its around 80% of life still left - SOLD

Nittaku Hammond X - MAX thickness. Was cut for the Stiga Offensive CR WRB. Theres not much tackiness on it. At most 20% of life -$8

I will ship the rubbers out wrapped in bubble wrap and into a clasp envelope. For blades, I have the original boxes for the Nittaku Rutis and the Nittaku Septear, but all blades (if it has the original box or not) will be shipped in bubble wrap and put inside a box, such as the USPS box.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested in buying.
All blades and rubbers include shipping. I will only ship to the US only. I only accept PayPal as well. When I ship the items out, I will give a tracking number to where it is.
Sponsored Links

rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2010 at 2:15pm
i was interested in your acoustic until i read u only ship to US, which i see many others do here in this forum . i�m curious to know why american sellers here, dont give opportunity for other people to buy their stuff Ermm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2010 at 5:32pm
Bumping up.

@ rui pedro81 - If I did sell the Acoustic internationally, then I would charge $10-15 more on shipping, which people do not want to buy.
rui pedro81 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rui pedro81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2010 at 12:22am
in my opinion that would be something for the buyers to decide but ok... good luck anyways 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2010 at 7:47pm
Bumping up, reduced a few products.
wfwfitz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfwfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/29/2010 at 10:22pm
Do you have pictures of the rubbers? Can you post them and give an idea of how much the rubbers were used?
Wfwfitz
Xiom Axelo
Xiom Sigma Pro Red and Black
Butterfly Amultart
Tenergy 05 Black and Red 64

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2010 at 4:44pm
Bump up, reduced the price for the blades, will tell the percent of the rubbers later tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/30/2010 at 11:37pm
Updated the life of the rubber that's left.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimsondiablos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2010 at 9:30pm
Updated the prices on rubbers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic