Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mizuno wave medal review and comments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
timstiga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timstiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mizuno wave medal review and comments
    Posted: 04/12/2010 at 6:22am
Hi guys, I was hoping to buy the Mizuno wave medal shoe from http://shop.ilpp.idv.tw/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=32&products_id=2081     and I have wide feet, so i was wondering if you guys can give me some comments (eg. feeling, comfort factor...) about the shoe and its width compared with the Mizuno wave drive 4 because the picture states that it's a wide shoe.

thanks
Sponsored Links

patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/13/2010 at 12:43am
these shoes are naturally wide fit so you should have no problem wearing these just a not the new black ones max size is 10us so if you feet is size 10us or less go ahead and purchase these i have had a few pairs of the wave series medals and drives and they both have a wide fit.the wave medal bj goes to size 10.5us if you need bigger size there is a shop in germany that carry these bigger sizes
timstiga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timstiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2010 at 6:22am
can i have a link to the german shop? and is this shop cheaper than ilpp?
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2010 at 10:55am
unfortunately the shoes in germany are more expensive than ilpp but here you will find your size.http://www.spinfactory.de/shop/tischtennisschuhe-mizuno-wave-medal-c-2966_3872.html ( note size 44eu=28.5jp=10.5us each number increases in half size increments.)

Doktor2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doktor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2010 at 4:21am
Yesterday has received my order with http://shop.ilpp.idv.tw, footwear of magnificent quality, the same quality as from a site iruiru, unique difference in less thin cardboard box. It is very happy with quality and the price.
metallikviper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallikviper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/26/2010 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Doktor2 Doktor2 wrote:

Yesterday has received my order with http://shop.ilpp.idv.tw, footwear of magnificent quality, the same quality as from a site iruiru, unique difference in less thin cardboard box. It is very happy with quality and the price.

Which model did you order? And also how does the shoe fit to size, like if you normally wear US -10.5/UK-9.5/Eur-44 they recommend wearing CHN-28.5. Is that pretty close. How much do they charge for shipping?
Nittaku Vioncello FL
FH: Donic Acuda S2 Max
BH: TSP P1-R 1.1mm
Doktor2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doktor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 3:10am
CROSSMATCH PLIO 4,shipping 5 dol.Into the account of the size I do not know, to myself ordered as well as previous 27.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Doktor2 Doktor2 wrote:

What model did you order? For sure, Mizuno Wave Drive 4 from ilpp is not the same as the one from iruiru
Doktor2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doktor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 4:07am
I do not see a difference in the quality, all the same all models are made at factory in China.
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 4:11am
I bought Mizuno Wave Drive 4 from both places. There are a big difference in qualities. Yes, shoes are made from China, but the qualities are completely different.
Doktor2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doktor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 5:04am
At my footwear quality magnificent, I am very happy with purchase.
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 9:08am
the shoes from ilpp are the same as from japan. they get their shoes from mizuno tiawan.i am sure mizuno tiawan wouldn't sell fake shoes unless they want to have trouble with the mother company.plus i have seen both they are identical.do you guys think each country might have certain factors that affect their selling price.
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/27/2010 at 4:46pm
I bought wave drive 4 from the taiwan shop and the shoes are very nice. I bought the U.S size listed and it fits fine.
Pongz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pongz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/28/2010 at 11:35pm

I ordered from ilpp taiwan for Mizuno Wave Drive 4 shoes on last sunday and I received the shoes today. It took 4 days from Taiwan to Perth Australia using EMS. The shoes are genuine and the service from ilpp is fast.

Cheers
Butterfly Sardius
FH Donic Barracuda
BH Tibhar MX-P
timstiga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timstiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2010 at 6:58am
Hi Pongz, did you chose your size based on the length of your foot and the japanese sizing in cm? and do they feel wider than normal shoes?
ssiew968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssiew968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2010 at 11:52am
I bought wave medal BJ from ilpp taiwan. 100% real and good quality. As for comparing with wave drive 4, it's a personal choice. Wave medal provide more support as it's base is slightly higher. I called ilpp telling him that I had a surgery on my knee before and he recommended wave medal for this reason. Good guy.
FH:Xiom Omega IV Pro Max
BH:Donic Acuda S1 Max
Butterfly Innerforce ZLC (flare)
kenneyy88 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenneyy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2010 at 3:17pm
so what is different about CROSSMATCH PLIO?
timstiga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timstiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2010 at 8:02am
Originally posted by ssiew968 ssiew968 wrote:

I bought wave medal BJ from ilpp taiwan. 100% real and good quality. As for comparing with wave drive 4, it's a personal choice. Wave medal provide more support as it's base is slightly higher. I called ilpp telling him that I had a surgery on my knee before and he recommended wave medal for this reason. Good guy.

Did you measure your foot in cm and use the recommendations from the sizing chart?
ssiew968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssiew968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2010 at 10:35am
I did not make any measurement. I owned a Mizuno's volleyball shoes before and I just order the same size. For real stuff, i believe Mizuno will be keeping the quality quite tight. However, there are lots of fake Mizuno and Butterfly in Malaysia. Even Butterfly EF3 which sold at about USD40. However, if you check in details the quality, you will notice the different especially on the logo. Same goes for Mizuno.
FH:Xiom Omega IV Pro Max
BH:Donic Acuda S1 Max
Butterfly Innerforce ZLC (flare)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic