Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 194>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2020 at 5:50am
Sponsored Links

igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/09/2020 at 3:29pm
The actual paddle as owned by Adam Bobrow, the Magic Lobber.

https://www.mytischtennis.de/public/fotos/1760/german-open-2020---die-schl-ger-der-german-open-stars-teil-1/23/#content

Edited by igorponger - 03/09/2020 at 3:31pm
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2020 at 10:07pm
Alvaro Robles use gewo hinoki carbon Quadri Aruna on his quarantine instagram  training 
He had romance with Mmaze alc, freitas alc, infinity, his personal blade and gewo sensus carbo speed

ludo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2020 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Vlad0 Vlad0 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uWYQ7pJqeY&t=457s
Hello, what plies are these? Same like Fextra ?

That's the Victas Koki Niwa Wood used by Koki Niwa.

7 plies..... Limba and Ayous with smoked limba out layer.
Koki Niwa plays with V>15 Extra on both sides.
I found from a japanese video that his paddle is always 188-189g.
I got this combo and can't wait to be able to test it Cry

mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2020 at 1:43am
Originally posted by ludo ludo wrote:

looks like a clipper ,I wonder how its that blade compared  to clipper,well nobody has compared fextra to clipper
kiligolo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiligolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2020 at 6:34am
if i remember well, he used a SWAT POWER before he had his signature blade, so this should be a swat power with Koki Niwa handle no ? ;)
SWAT POWER
ludo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ludo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2020 at 1:28pm
I think you are right, both blades are very similar.... maybe they have slightly different dimensions.
For those interested, I found those comparative Victas/TSP lists on a french tt forum (from Victas France).

julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2020 at 2:49pm
Is calderano still playing cornilleau gatien absolom blade with xiom handle?
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2020 at 10:23pm
anybody know  konstantinos papageorgiu equipment?

PAPAGEORGIOU Konstantinos

PAPAGEOkRGIOU Konstantinos

*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2020 at 2:46am
if i am not mistaken he uses the tibhar samsonov stratus carbon and one mx-p with d.tecs on the backhand. But I will ask and you will have your answer!Wink
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2020 at 2:54am
Originally posted by *_strataras_* *_strataras_* wrote:

if i am not mistaken he uses the tibhar samsonov stratus carbon and one mx-p with d.tecs on the backhand. But I will ask and you will have your answer!Wink

he played with spectol in 2014 I want to know if it was 21 or normal?
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2020 at 1:04pm
Just asked my friend, he plays with samsonov stratus carbon , mx-p and speedy soft.
But as i am informed, papageorgiou has 3 rackets with him....so spectol will be inside his bad too
Regards

Edited by *_strataras_* - 05/10/2020 at 1:06pm
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2020 at 5:13pm
[QUOTE=*_strataras_*]Just asked my friend, he plays with samsonov stratus carbon , mx-p and speedy soft.
But as i am informed, papageorgiou has 3 rackets with him....so spectol will be inside his bad too
Regards
[/QUOTE

thank you!
julidean79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julidean79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2020 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by julidean79 julidean79 wrote:

Is calderano still playing cornilleau gatien absolom blade with xiom handle?

Anyone???
Blade Butterfly Tiago Apolonia st handle
FH Black Donic Bluefire M1 Max
BH Red Donic Bluefire M2 Max
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2020 at 12:43pm
I  believe he used it in the  Qatar open . Since the shutdown no one knows
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
B_C View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/08/2020 at 6:20am
Originally posted by ludo ludo wrote:

Luda ,

Did you mean his Koki Niwa Wood alone is weight 188 to 189g? or total weight with rubbers ?
DarkerMyLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkerMyLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 6:24am
Listened to that Table tennis Talk podcast with kanak jha as guest and he is now using Dignics 05 on the BH.  Tenergy 05 hard on FH
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 7:27am
Originally posted by DarkerMyLove DarkerMyLove wrote:

Listened to that Table tennis Talk podcast with kanak jha as guest and he is now using Dignics 05 on the BH.  Tenergy 05 hard on FH

Very good.  Now Kanak can start wearing those cool new Dignics shirts from Butterfly.  In watching him play, I felt sorry for him as he was the only one wearing that once-on-top Tenergy symbol.  This wardrobe upgrade will surely improve his play.

Thanks. 
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.
Shiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 2:08pm
Do you happen to know how recent the interview was? Kanak's racket was seen at the recent German Open and he had Tenergy 05 on the backhand at the time. 
DarkerMyLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkerMyLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Shiro Shiro wrote:

Do you happen to know how recent the interview was? Kanak's racket was seen at the recent German Open and he had Tenergy 05 on the backhand at the time. 

The podcast episode was released on June 9th and Kanak mentioned having been in Dusseldorf for a few weeks at that point...so my guess is they interviewed him within the past 3-4 weeks.  
Shiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by DarkerMyLove DarkerMyLove wrote:

Originally posted by Shiro Shiro wrote:

The podcast episode was released on June 9th and Kanak mentioned having been in Dusseldorf for a few weeks at that point...so my guess is they interviewed him within the past 3-4 weeks.  

Oh okay. Thanks for the update. It seems he has switched back to Dignics 05. 
B_C View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 11:35pm
Me too always like to see Kanak Jha play and he have been improving alot. Just wondering whether is it possible to get a Timo Boll ALC with the actual handle that used by Timo Boll himself. My friend have personally hold the blade of timo during T2 Apac in Malaysia . He describe the ST handle is so smooth and soft like a rubbery type handle and most importantly is round not like the actual Timo Boll ST which is very squarish that some player might not like it. Just to share if those who own the real bladeSmile
B_C View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/10/2020 at 11:37pm
It seem D. Jorgic still using this amazing Pro Version of TIMO BOLL ALC at yesterday German legaueSmile
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/11/2020 at 2:13am
Originally posted by B_C B_C wrote:

It seem D. Jorgic still using this amazing Pro Version of TIMO BOLL ALC at yesterday German legaueSmile

I saw TB ALC handle.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2020 at 12:40pm

Check @2:33, He Zhuojia using the new Hovering Dragon from Yasaka.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2020 at 3:34pm
Equipment of some of the competitors at the recent 2020 European Youth Top 10:

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2020 at 5:27pm
He is retired! Used to play with stratus carbon and spectol21 but the last years changed to moristo sp.
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 2:55am
Hello guys!! i am watching the world cup and i am trying to perceive Jorgic's blade. I think it's carbonado 290. What do you think?

Icecream AZX,T05,Spectol21
Skynet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skynet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 3:59am
Originally posted by malin87 malin87 wrote:

Hello guys!! i am watching the world cup and i am trying to perceive Jorgic's blade. I think it's carbonado 290. What do you think?

I don't think so, because Jorgic is sponsored by Tibhar, and Tibhar is very strict regarding the equipment their sponsored players use. As a matter of fact they kicked out Freitas and Apolonia because they were caught playing Butterfly stuff while being sponsored by Tibhar.
The TTBL page for Jorgic (https://ttbl.de/ttbl-spielerportrait/darko-jorgic) states that his blade is the Tibhar GTC (http://mytabletennis.net/forum/tibhar-blade-collection_topic77342_page2.html), (http://www.dku51.com/goods-3414.html) . Looking at the handle it could be a modified, i. e. thicker handle, since many players prefer a thicker handle. It would explain the additional dark layer before the white/yellowish one...
malin87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malin87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/14/2020 at 4:09am
Originally posted by Skynet Skynet wrote:

Originally posted by malin87 malin87 wrote:

I don't think so, because Jorgic is sponsored by Tibhar, and Tibhar is very strict regarding the equipment their sponsored players use. As a matter of fact they kicked out Freitas and Apolonia because they were caught playing Butterfly stuff while being sponsored by Tibhar.
The TTBL page for Jorgic (https://ttbl.de/ttbl-spielerportrait/darko-jorgic) states that his blade is the Tibhar GTC (http://mytabletennis.net/forum/tibhar-blade-collection_topic77342_page2.html), (http://www.dku51.com/goods-3414.html) . Looking at the handle it could be a modified, i. e. thicker handle, since many players prefer a thicker handle. It would explain the additional dark layer before the white/yellowish one...
I don't think Tibhar kicked them away.. the contracts just ended.. Atheles usually change a brand or two..
If he supposed to play with Tibhar he should have put Tibhar handles instead..
Maybe someone else has a better screenshot..
Icecream AZX,T05,Spectol21
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 194>
  Share Topic