Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 188189190191192 194>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/18/2022 at 4:43pm
Felix Lebrun is already an interesting player, being an european and playing C-pen style.
Does anybody know what he uses?
Sponsored Links

tomchu77 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomchu77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/19/2022 at 6:34pm
https://www.facebook.com/Spinnier/photos/pcb.2446726268962032/2446726175628708

I saw this (old) post from Spinnier, looks like an 09c on an innerforce

https://www.mytischtennis.de/public/fotos/1789/buntes---schlaegergalerie-vom-europe-youth-top-10-2020/14/#content

Edited by tomchu77 - 01/19/2022 at 6:36pm
andzejgolot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andzejgolot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2022 at 6:07am

sorry for my ugly face and signature but this is hayata blade ;) 
Claudiu84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudiu84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 5:42am
Anyone knows Miyuu KIHARA equipment?

Edited by Claudiu84 - 03/31/2022 at 6:35am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 6:33am
Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

Felix Lebrun is already an interesting player, being an european and playing C-pen style.
Does anybody know what he uses?

Innerforce ZLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTR9XtCdq0I
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Claudiu84 Claudiu84 wrote:

Victas released special 90th anniversary editions of all their blades, and this is the "Miyuu Kihara" model, which is just a Fire Fall VC (her usual blade) with a different handle. Victas V > 15 Extra and VO > 102 are her rubbers (she did briefly use Triple Double Extra early last year, but she switched back fairly quickly).
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing
KiwiPong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiPong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 2:15pm
What about the thickness of her rubbers? Especially her short pip backhand side? 

Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

Victas released special 90th anniversary editions of all their blades, and this is the "Miyuu Kihara" model, which is just a Fire Fall VC (her usual blade) with a different handle. Victas V > 15 Extra and VO > 102 are her rubbers (she did briefly use Triple Double Extra early last year, but she switched back fairly quickly).
dajdosta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dajdosta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 3:44pm
Anybody knows what blade and rubbers Gacina is using?
​​​​​​​Also what Lim Jong-hoon is using?
timoboll89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 4:10pm
gacina uses viscaria with dignics 09C and dignics 05.
Lim uses a super viscaria with tenergy hard and dignics 09C
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/31/2022 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by KiwiPong KiwiPong wrote:

What about the thickness of her rubbers? Especially her short pip backhand side? 

Pretty sure her FH is MAX and her BH is 2.0

Edited by liXiao - 03/31/2022 at 4:29pm
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/01/2022 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by KiwiPong KiwiPong wrote:

The black rubber is boosted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/02/2022 at 11:52am
guys after 15 years of tabletennis without speedglue you are still wondering if those rubbers are boosted or not.
All the rubbers played by pros are boosted! If they dont boost directly they receive special treated rubbers from the factory.

Have you ever played with a fresh hurricane, dignics 09C or dignics 05? Without any treatment they are unplayable,no feel, slow, no catapult at all. They play like bricks!

Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2022 at 11:13am
Originally posted by timoboll89 timoboll89 wrote:

Have you ever played with a fresh hurricane, dignics 09C or dignics 05? Without any treatment they are unplayable,no feel, slow, no catapult at all. They play like bricks!
Dignics 05 = Unplayable without booster? Slow? No catapult? 
Shocked
It seems that you never played with Dignics 05.
Otherwise I do not understand your comment.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timoboll89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2022 at 11:37am
when you play an unboosted dignics 05 its very hard, you loop and the ball tends to go down. Once boosted it becomes much more lively, a totally different animal
JediJesseS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JediJesseS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2022 at 12:52pm

when you play an unboosted dignics 05 its very hard, you loop and the ball tends to go down

Complete opposite experience here, D05 is very springly and lively, big catapult effect.
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2022 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by JediJesseS JediJesseS wrote:

when you play an unboosted dignics 05 its very hard, you loop and the ball tends to go down

Complete opposite experience here, D05 is very springly and lively, big catapult effect.
I agree, I have a D05 unboosted in my BH, and it´s not hard at all. And the catapult effect is huge.
If I compare to my FH rubber, Rakza Z EH, it´s much harder with low catapult.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2022 at 1:51pm
I agree with timoboll89. I have same impression from dignics 05: very hard, slow, no catapult
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/03/2022 at 5:47pm
I have the same impressions of the guys from Karahashi TT who reviewed rubbers in Japan. I even know one of them.
According to their tests Dignics 05 can not be slow at all. Actually it´s one of the fastest rubbers around.
Check the table:

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2022 at 6:49pm
What Carlo Rossi using?
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 4:35am

when you play an unboosted dignics 05 its very hard, you loop and the ball tends to go down. Once boosted it becomes much more lively, a totally different animal

You sure you talking about a legitimate Dignics 05 and not some other rubber?
ZApenholder View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZApenholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 4:43am
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

I agree with timoboll89. I have same impression from dignics 05: very hard, slow, no catapult

harder than your H3N?
Tommy16 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 5:56am
To me Dicnics is very strange rubber. I have tried 05 and 80 versions. With my technique 80 is slow and has no spin with ”normal” loop. On the other hand when I counter drive rubber is really fast and spinny. 05 is a bit different. When I’m physically fresh and in good form the rubber is really good. However I’m often a bit tired and not focusing 100% and then 05 is really hard rubber to play with. This way 05 reminds me a bit of a Mendo mp from sg era. So My opinion is that Dicnics rubbers are for the people with good technique and good physics not the 40+ oldies like I am. By the way if you want to test black Dicnics 80 in great condition let me know😉.
What is the point of playing safe shots when you can miss with style

My feedback: http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67171&KW=&PID=811763&title=tommy16-feedback#811763
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 6:22am
Originally posted by ZApenholder ZApenholder wrote:

Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

harder than your H3N?

Yes
TwiddleDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwiddleDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 11:40am
I recently crossed over to my 70's, and have been playing since 1974. I couldn't begin to remember all the blades and rubbers that I have played with. I am in good physical condition and have a decent game. I have to agree with Tommy about 05. I played with it for about 4 years and found it very challenging at times. Some days I played great with it, and other days, not so good. I can play hardbat, short pips, and long pips. But, I would always go back to inverted. Finally settled on a Viscaria with 05Hard, both sides, or so I thought until Dignics showed up. I tried Dignics 05 on my forehand, but went back to 05 Hard. Out of curiosity I bought a sheet of 09c black, max sponge. I first tried it on my forehand, and became frustrated very quickly. It played nothing like 05Hard. I was impressed by the spin it created, but I couldn't figure out how to power loop with it. So, I tried it on my backhand. I gave up on using it there. I read about having to boost it, but I told myself that it must be my technique. So, I put it back on my forehand and kept trying. Slowly but surely, the rubber came alive. I am not really sure how I adapted to it, but I almost felt like that I had to break the rubber in. I will know more about that when I buy a new sheet.  I can now do whatever I need it to do. I would never go back to 05Hard on my forehand now. I still like 05Hard on my backhand, but it does require a very loose grip to backhand loop heavy underspin, at least for me. I may have to look for something else for my backhand at some point. I'm just glad to be still playing.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 1:34pm
This thread about pro's equipment. Let’s stick to the subject
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2022 at 5:13pm
SANDWICH RUBBERS. A new regulation is underway.

ITTF always looking to keep up fair play and they ultimately determined on how to effectively prevent the use of no-name, handmade and substandard sponge for major competitions, that:
The revised T4 document has a new provision as follows
Quote — Sandwich covering shall be a permanent combination of a topsheet and a sponge layer.
This implies that nor player nor manufacturer may alter the original composition of sandwich rubber. The sponge incorporated into sandwich covering ought to has factory "label of identity" on the sponge open side/ Players are forbidden of using a sponge sheet without the ID mark.

Be happy.

https://clck.ru/h3SrD

Edited by igorponger - 05/14/2022 at 5:45pm
liXiao View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liXiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2022 at 11:09am
According to Victas, Koki Niwa has switched to V > 15 sticky on his backhand.
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Yinhe Qing
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/22/2022 at 5:55pm
What using PAU Yik Man?
Colin Ksh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Ksh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2022 at 5:08am

I thought Lin shidong a rising youngster from cnt aka little fzd was using a golden viscaria but guess what he's BTY sponsor player and currently using a custom BTY alc blade with D09c on bh. I don't know when he sign a contract with bty. Crd and source from bty global.
albert19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albert19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/26/2022 at 6:30am
What is the currently blade about Jang Woojin? Dhs blade or other? Which?
Old Butterfly Viscaria
Tenergy 05
Donic Z3

My Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 188189190191192 194>
  Share Topic