Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 194>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Johnny1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 6:00am

Originally posted by rulia rulia wrote:

Originally posted by Johnny1996 Johnny1996 wrote:

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Tang RUIWU  is playing with flarestorm2

yes, he uses bty sp ( seems to be F II).

which he use blade.

Sword 7 ply wood

Sponsored Links

flamingmdn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 7:33am
Tan Ruiwu used to play with Spectol. When did he change to BTY?
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X
guruzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guruzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 7:48am

The racket of Sansonov..
Argothman View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argothman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 12:08pm
Two different sponge colors? Is he not using MX-P any more? Or is it a visual illusion from lighting and top sheet colors?
guruzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guruzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 1:16pm
not so much the tires but the main difference is the blade is not original force
flamingmdn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamingmdn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 1:32pm
This is Force Pro Black Edition.
Plies are colored red instead of blue in original Force Pro.
So Vladi also is trying to increase speed for new ball.
Rubbers are still Evolution MX-P.

Edited by flamingmdn - 03/04/2015 at 1:38pm
Gewo Sensus Carbo Speed | Vega X
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 2:13pm
The black one seems to be tenergy
guruzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guruzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 3:10pm
Black is mx..
The blade is black e Digione but have not red color...
Way??
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by assam assam wrote:

The black one seems to be tenergy

In the Russian Premier League (2014/15), Samsonov used black on his FH. In the recently held Qatar Open (from where this photo presumably is), he used red on his FH. Would make sense as T05 is more of a BH rubber than MX-P.

Think his new blade has less dwell and is harder than the older blue one. That might be the reason why. Either ways, it did work well in the tournament though...

Another photo cropped from the same event:

Edited by slevin - 03/04/2015 at 3:38pm
Leftyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leftyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/04/2015 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Lafetia Lafetia wrote:

Kirill Skachkov blade? & rubbers?

The blade is Donic and I would guess the rubbers are Donic bluefire or Stiga Airoc. 

Edited by Leftyy - 03/04/2015 at 4:55pm
Lafetia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lafetia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 4:18am
Kirill Skachkov blade Butterfly Sardius.

Butterfly Petr Korbel fl

xiom omega v asia (max)
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Lafetia Lafetia wrote:

Kirill Skachkov blade? & rubbers?

can anyone kindly tell me the purpose of the mini grip? I think it's pretty cool. Would like to try it on my flared handle as well. ever since i lost my handle grip, its been feeling too thin.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
The soul of rock View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The soul of rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 2:28pm
That's to prevent the blade from becoming too slippery, especially if your hands sweet a lot.
Viscaria FL
FH: Nittaku Hurricane 3 NEO
BH: Tenergy 05
-------
My feedback
NoRema View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoRema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 2:38pm
same reason to add grip tape. comfort, different handles appeal to different people.

Click the picture for feedback ^
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 3:16pm
would that specific form or any form ( for example adding tape to the end of the handle only, or in his case, somewhat close to the top) benefit with certain strokes? I only ask because it looks unordinary xP.

again, thanks for your prompt replies!

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
garwor View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garwor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 3:59pm
I used same kind of mini grip for some period. It helps if FL handle is thin and you like slightly firmer way of holding bat.
Equipment database

Yinhe MC-2 FL
fh: Xiom Vega pro
bh: Xiom Vega pro

Boycott Marcos Freitas for hidden services!
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/05/2015 at 6:05pm
As you probably know, most of the equipment (especially the blades) is all custom-made. An excerpt from this article about the ex-head BTY blade-maker:

One of the manufacturer's ``secret weapons'' is veteran factory hand Satoru Chihara, who's been in the business for 45 years.

Over the last decade, the 67-year-old master has devoted himself to creating custom-made paddles for the top players.

Despite his mastery of the craft-his paddles are so nearly identical that they differ by not so much as even a gram-he is modest about his skills.

``I can produce any custom-made paddle in about an hour,'' says Chihara. ``But the real knack is figuring out the right materials. I always take a lot of time checking the wood.''

He adds: ``Customers have many requests, such as the paddle size, weight, material, strength and thickness. Sometimes, their requests are a little contradictory, like `hard but light' or `compact but heavy.' I try to come as close as I can to fulfilling those requests.''

Edited by slevin - 03/05/2015 at 6:07pm
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2015 at 1:37pm
Here is a link to the photo gallery with TT equipment of many German players:

http://www.mytischtennis.de/public/fotos/355/ndm-2015---die-schlaeger-der-deutschen-stars.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2015 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

http://www.mytischtennis.de/public/fotos/355/ndm-2015---die-schlaeger-der-deutschen-stars.

These pics are great, but I have to believe the captions are mixing up fh and bh on some of those images. MX-P vs. FX-P, etc.
LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/17/2015 at 2:42pm
And Killian Ort's Rasant looks loaded with booster compared to the many other Rasants shown in those pics. Or at least the lighting makes it appear that way. LOL
Da Baobei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Baobei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/08/2015 at 1:22pm
Does anybody know what Yang Xiaoxin is using?
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2015 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Look like most of them boost a lot. 
What do the pro use on Tenergy?
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2015 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by aroonkl aroonkl wrote:

I read in a German forum that they use Dymax Maximizer. I have ordered the stuff and I think it is better than Falco or Haifu. The rubber become a little bit softer and reminds more of speed glue.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
kurokami View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurokami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2015 at 11:42pm
that's like...3/42 with no visible signs of boosting and another few including Timo Boll with mild signs of booster. the ones in the beginning are boosted to the pt tenergy topsheet looks like paper.
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2015 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

I read in a German forum that they use Dymax Maximizer. I have ordered the stuff and I think it is better than Falco or Haifu. The rubber become a little bit softer and reminds more of speed glue.
Where could you order that? Does it increase rubber performance in spin? I try to concentrate on that. 
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2015 at 1:59am
Originally posted by Da Baobei Da Baobei wrote:

Curl P1R
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2015 at 2:07am
expensive booster
Da Baobei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Baobei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2015 at 5:57am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Originally posted by Da Baobei Da Baobei wrote:

Curl P1R

Are you sure? It looks like she is using short pips
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2015 at 11:16am

Where could you order that? Does it increase rubber performance in spin? I try to concentrate on that. 
I ordered at ML Sporting in Germany. I think it does increase the spin somewhat.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Roger Stillabower View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Stillabower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2015 at 11:29am

I ordered at ML Sporting in Germany. I think it does increase the spin somewhat.

Could you please give the web site ?
Shifter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 194>
  Share Topic