Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 194>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 3:26am
In his match against Lebesson, we can clearly see Marcos Freitas using Michael Maze ALC instead of his signature blade.  Shame on you Butterfly for dooping us consumers...

Check out 3:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fshTxfikKac
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 2:44pm
Based on the picture below, I am pretty sure it is Donic Bluefire M1.  I can see the code on the rubber and it says 21-025.  http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf1.asp?category=rubber
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2016 at 9:46pm
Alexander know jesus canteros equipment?
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 8:27am
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Alexander know jesus canteros equipment?

At Budapest he used a Rosewood 7. Don't know the rubbers..
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Chicobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 3:35pm
Have there been any pros shown to use other evolution rubbers than mx-p? On the Tibhar website, theres quite a few that they claim to use FX-P (Silbreisen, Polansky from Czech Republic, and Lebesson which was addressed earlier in the thread). Any confirmation on that?
Stiga Genesis x2 on Nexy Rubicon
Galaxy Moon/Air Illumina Alpha on Andro Temper Tech Off-
USATT 1620...Learning to play vs long pips
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Chicobo Chicobo wrote:

Have there been any pros shown to use other evolution rubbers than mx-p? On the Tibhar website, theres quite a few that they claim to use FX-P (Silbreisen, Polansky from Czech Republic, and Lebesson which was addressed earlier in the thread). Any confirmation on that?

I honestly don't think Lebesson uses FX-P. For his strong FH I would guess MXP. Those tibhar listings are usually outdated, but there is no other info on his racket.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 4:09pm
Lebesson really uses FX-P.. He used to play with Sinus Alpha both sides before! He really seems to like soft rubbers. He still uses Sinus Alpha on BH.

Imagine his drives with harder rubbers! Shocked

Edited by AMonteiro - 10/25/2016 at 4:11pm
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

Lebesson really uses FX-P.. He used to play with Sinus Alpha both sides before! He really seems to like soft rubbers. He still uses Sinus Alpha on BH.

Imagine his drives with harder rubbers! Shocked

One of the rare ones. Is his signature blade a 5 or 7 ply wood?

Edited by DreiZ - 10/25/2016 at 5:04pm
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 5:06pm
5 ply based on Samsonov Alpha. Don't know if he uses the "commercial version" or some custom made (thicker, etc..).
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2016 at 5:08pm
Tibhar Lebesson is a 5 ply blade, but it's hard to identify if he uses a alternating blade with the original handle.
Fly away!
jony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2016 at 1:33pm
Samsonov nueva hoja in ETTC 2016 ???
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 4:47am
Some pics here apparently showing Fang Bo, Yan An and Hao Shuai's bats.  Rakza X on the backhand for all three.

piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 8:43am
Originally posted by AndySmith AndySmith wrote:

Some pics here apparently showing Fang Bo, Yan An and Hao Shuai's bats.  Rakza X on the backhand for all three.

what blades is it? red handle is B2? and what last one?
edgy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 9:26am
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

The inlay on the middle blade (the Hurricane Long blue handle) shows the Chinese character 龍, which is Long. The last blade with the gray handle inlay appears to show the Chinese character 闫 , which I believe is Yan. So maybe DHS makes a Hurricane blade (Hurricane Yan?) for Yan An?
Jasonh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by edgy edgy wrote:

The inlay on the middle blade (the Hurricane Long blue handle) shows the Chinese character 龍, which is Long. The last blade with the gray handle inlay appears to show the Chinese character 闫 , which I believe is Yan. So maybe DHS makes a Hurricane blade (Hurricane Yan?) for Yan An?

Some said DHS just made a new handle for him. The actual blade remains the same, which is referred to as "W968".
Fly away!
Giangt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giangt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Jasonh Jasonh wrote:

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">The inlay on the middle blade (the Hurricane Long blue handle) shows the Chinese character <span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37;">龍, which is Long. The last blade with the gray handle inlay </span><span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;">appears to</span><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; color: rgb37, 37, 37;"> show the Chinese character </span><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; color: rgb84, 84, 84;">闫 , which I believe is Yan. So maybe DHS makes a Hurricane blade (Hurricane Yan?) for Yan An?</span>

Some said DHS just made a new handle for him. The actual blade remains the same, which is referred to as "W968".
The blade Yan An is using is not the same as the W968. The blade he is using has the composite layer underneath the outer ply. It is more like the construction of Viscaria which he used before. But having that said The Fang Bo blade should be a custom W968 with custom handle.

Edited by Giangt - 10/28/2016 at 2:04pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 1:36pm
Seems like a lot of companies are now making blades like this.  A bit like my Donic True Carbon except that the outer ply is just a bit thicker.
edgy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 5:17pm
I wonder why DHS didn't make the Fang Bo blades part of the Hurricane line like most other sponsored players blades
Snakefish View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snakefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2016 at 4:04am

I wonder why DHS didn't make the Fang Bo blades part of the Hurricane line like most other sponsored players blades

Maybe because he hasn't reached the status of Ma Long and Wang Liqun yet.

Fang Bo's ranking is dropping since last year's WTTC
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max
Makelele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Makelele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2016 at 12:38pm
Equipment of players at the European Championships 2016

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?14181-Leaked-players-equipment-from-European-Championships-2016
Chicobo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicobo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2016 at 11:13pm
It's interesting how the women's game features more softer FX rubbers.
Stiga Genesis x2 on Nexy Rubicon
Galaxy Moon/Air Illumina Alpha on Andro Temper Tech Off-
USATT 1620...Learning to play vs long pips
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2016 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Makelele Makelele wrote:

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?14181-Leaked-players-equipment-from-European-Championships-2016

samsonov uses mx-s on bh now? interesting. what about his blade?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 4:11am

Holy cow, The number of T05 is....shocking !
Percentage is amazing !
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 5:54am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Percentage is amazing !

Now I'm using Baracuda on backhand, is it more similar to T05 rather than T80?
I just wonder if T05 become not so sensitive if using plastic ball.

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 11:46am
I like T05 a lot on my BH, actually more than T80.  (I don't know what Baracuda is like).  Right now I am using MX-P owing to price.  I can pretty much use either of those two rubbers interchangably on either side.  It takes a day or two to adjust.  If I was getting rubber for free I would have a very small preference for T05.  Seems also to be the consensus of a lot of European pros!  But if I was paid to use MX-P instead of T05, like a few of these pros, I wouldn't hesitate for a nanosecond.  Actually, some 2400-2500 players who are T05 users in my city, when they try my blade with MX-P (for the first time) pretty much all say, hey, this is pretty good, I could use this.  One of them is actually switching because he doesn't get it for free.

But anyway, to Peter, yes, you can probably use T05 on your BH if you don't mind the ridiculous price.
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 5:12pm
Thought Ovtcharov was using Hurricane and some sort of Clipper or ALC blade?
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
CraneStyle View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraneStyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 8:26pm

Percentage is amazing !

GREAT SCOTT!... The number Mizutani ZLC blades used is ... Juntastic!...
1. Mizutani Jun ZLC, FH T80, BH T05
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

Percentage is amazing !

Now I'm using Baracuda on backhand, is it more similar to T05 rather than T80?
I just wonder if T05 become not so sensitive if using plastic ball.

Before the formula change, the Baracuda was essentially a T05 clone. After the change, it felt harder than it used to be.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Thought Ovtcharov was using Hurricane and some sort of Clipper or ALC blade?

he switched back to T05, dont know about the blade.
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2016 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I like T05 a lot on my BH, actually more than T80.  (I don't know what Baracuda is like).  Right now I am using MX-P owing to price.  I can pretty much use either of those two rubbers interchangably on either side.  It takes a day or two to adjust.  If I was getting rubber for free I would have a very small preference for T05.  Seems also to be the consensus of a lot of European pros!  But if I was paid to use MX-P instead of T05, like a few of these pros, I wouldn't hesitate for a nanosecond.  Actually, some 2400-2500 players who are T05 users in my city, when they try my blade with MX-P (for the first time) pretty much all say, hey, this is pretty good, I could use this.  One of them is actually switching because he doesn't get it for free.

But anyway, to Peter, yes, you can probably use T05 on your BH if you don't mind the ridiculous price.

I have tried to play with T05 on backhand with Acoustic. I found Tenergy 80 is more forgiving and better control. I've never tried T05 playing with new balls.
With so many pros using T05 on backhand, makes me want to try it again, not sure it's as sensitive to incoming spin as if using it with celouid balls.
But now Zjk and Fan Zhendong is using  T80 on backhand, I think I will use Tenergy 80 for a safer option.
Tenergy price here is about 50 usd, it's not as expensive as in other countries.

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 194>
  Share Topic