Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Home Forum Home > Equipment > Equipment

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kakapo View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by obesechopper obesechopper wrote:

Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Seems that Wu Yang has moved from her Defplay to Victas Matsushita...but which one ?

Do you have a picture?

I don't but I watched the match with Winter and I saw it was a victas Koji Matsushita with the blue handle...but there are 3 possible models..the pure def is relatively similar with her donic defplay but there are also 2 other models with the same handle including the new special Matsushita with carbon.
Clipper Bengtsson, Fastarc G-1 max, spinlord Dornenglanz II, 1,2mm, Japsko Glued
obesechopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/25/2018 at 4:33pm

Originally posted by obesechopper obesechopper wrote:

Seems that Wu Yang has moved from her Defplay to Victas Matsushita...but which one ?

Do you have a picture?

I don't but I watched the match with Winter and I saw it was a victas Koji Matsushita with the blue handle...but there are 3 possible models..the pure def is relatively similar with her donic defplay but there are also 2 other models with the same handle including the new special Matsushita with carbon.

Yeah I just watched that one. I'd have to assume it is either the standard koji or the offensive. I dont know of any pro chopper that used either the special or defensive koji.

Han ying uses the standard, yuto m uses the offensive. As a female chopper I'd wager it is the standard, but who knows!
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/03/2018 at 10:45am
what equipment using Akifumi Hamakawa?
Choo-Lei
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/06/2018 at 6:59am
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

what equipment using Akifumi Hamakawa?

I asked himself.
Treiber Z with R47 on both sides
Choo-Lei
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/09/2018 at 10:49pm
Xu Ruifeng equipment?
Hadraw VK FL 82g | H3 Neo 39 2.15mm | Sriver G3 2.1mm
FS Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161162163
  Share Topic