Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The pro's equipment -discussion and questions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 195>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Ciprian Ciprian wrote:

Thanks AMonteiro! Is the same blade which can be found on line at very affordable price? I've played with it in some occasions and I really liked it.

Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Sponsored Links

zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2014 at 2:02am
chuang chih yuan deems using Zhang JK blade now. his shot is more crisp and doesnt hold that long.
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2014 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Fehrplay Fehrplay wrote:

Does someone know if Jean Michel Saive uses the new Stiga Airoc? 

at least he still wear the shirt with calibra print.

https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

proSpin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proSpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2014 at 5:08am
Originally posted by zheyi zheyi wrote:

chuang chih yuan deems using Zhang JK blade now. his shot is more crisp and doesnt hold that long.

Nope, He's definitely not using Zhang Jike.....
Awhile ago was his limited edition CCY FL blade. It still seems like the same blade but in different color. You can still see the Limited CCY lens on the front and back of handle. 
But his handle color is black, might be a new yet to be released butterfly blade!

Go watch the replay close up.

Edited by proSpin - 10/04/2014 at 5:15am
The soul of rock View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The soul of rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2014 at 3:41pm
It's kind of clear from the footage of yesterday match that FZD is not using a Stiga Infinity

Viscaria FL
FH: Nittaku Hurricane 3 NEO
BH: Tenergy 05
-------
My feedback
Argothman View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Argothman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2014 at 4:31pm
Common consensus is that he's using a Viscaria with an Infinity VPS handle. It would be pretty obvious from looking at it in real life, the Viscaria has the ALC weave in its plies; there are other pictures of a Viscaria with Infinity handle floating around the internet.
john18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 5:08am
A "funny" thing :
Stiga (on their website) claims that Zhu Yuling plays with Stiga Sense 7.6 (maybe because the photoshoot was made with that) but clearly, for some months, she plays with an Intensity NCT like in the last Asian Games (Stiga Japan site says this at least).

http://stigatabletennis.com/en/2014/10/zhu-yuling-has-won-silver-at-the-asian-games/
http://stiga.jp/players/

It's not very serious/professional. They don't know the equipment of their own sponsored players.
*_strataras_* View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *_strataras_* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 5:59am
Originally posted by Argothman Argothman wrote:

Common consensus is that he's using a Viscaria with an Infinity VPS handle. It would be pretty obvious from looking at it in real life, the Viscaria has the ALC weave in its plies; there are other pictures of a Viscaria with Infinity handle floating around the internet.

i am not 100% sure but I want to see all of you people in this match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPSI6NSwc7o       but pay more attention in the middle of the set in 14:30...
You can see clearly that it is 7 plied blade and also you can see the line of the artificial fibers (i think it is arylate carbon).So I am starting to believe the pictures, that are "floating" on the internet, are true!

Edited by *_strataras_* - 10/06/2014 at 6:05am
OSP Virtuoso SQST
Tenergy 05(black 1,9mm FH)
Tenergy 05(red 1,9mm BH)

Feedback
Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Boss1703 Boss1703 wrote:

Does someone know if Jean Michel Saive uses the new Stiga Airoc? 

at least he still wear the shirt with calibra print.

I have been informed that Saive plays with airoc now Smile 
Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Lestat Lestat wrote:

Fang Bo still with Clipper wood, or he moved on?

I think he still uses the Clipper. 
Lestat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lestat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 5:10pm

I think he still uses the Clipper. 

Definitely not a Clipper, judging by recent videos. It's a W997 or something very similar in appearance.
aroonkl View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aroonkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Originally posted by aroonkl aroonkl wrote:

I saw in CNT tournament video like 2-3 months ago. He used something alike Hurricane ML5 series. Might be W997.

Good guess. W997 looks real close to what I've seen in recent videos too. It's classed as OFF++, probably not enough power in that clipper for him.

OFF++ is the Chinese/DHS equivalent of OFF.
OFF+ is OFF-.
OFF+++ is OFF+.
I'm trying to adapt playing ML V5. It says OFF++. And I feel it is really OFF++ (or at least OFF+)
Faster than 87g Vis, TB/ZJ ALC, Innerforec/TB ZLF period. Nearly same as Xiom ZXI but ZXI is crisp and feel harder.
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2014 at 11:10pm
I hear you, Aroonkl. I tried the same blade and loved it and I detest OFF+ Butterfly blades. You are a better player than myself, but I am just reporting what I have been told and it helps make sense of the DHS blade ratings in general.
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2014 at 6:06pm
Does anyone know what Andrej Gacina is currently using?
Read an article from 2012 that it was Primorac Carbon + T05/T64.
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

Now he uses Innerforce ZLC. Some time ago he was using Korbel.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by AMonteiro AMonteiro wrote:

Originally posted by DreiZ DreiZ wrote:

Now he uses Innerforce ZLC. Some time ago he was using Korbel.

thanks, which rubbers?
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2014 at 8:35am
Does someone know what per gerell is using now? Have he change to Airoc? 
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2014 at 9:09am
DreiZ, I don't know what kind of Tenergy Gacina uses..

Fehrplay, Gerell uses Rosewood VII with Calibra LT and Boost TC... also Lundqvist and K. Karlson didn't change to Airoc.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2014 at 12:20pm
Calderano just won his Bundesliga match 3-0 against Timo Boll playing with Cornilleau Conquest OFF. His teammate Pitchford changed Korbel OFF for Zhang Jike ALC.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Boss1703 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2014 at 3:42pm
adina diaconu

timo boll alc + tenergy 25 fx
https://www.facebook.com/pierrefiassemapageping

updated 20.11.10 http://bosscollection.skyrock.com

http://tennisdetablecomtests.skyrock.com

rocketscientist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketscientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2014 at 4:29pm
Saw that Ding Ning uses Ebenholz from STIGA.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2014 at 7:07pm

who knows what equipment is using  hu melek  and other female short pips player from europe?
Johnny1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

who knows what equipment is using  hu melek  and other female short pips player from europe?

hu used BTY FII.

glanden.zheng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 2:20am
Screenshot the Ding Ning vs. Li Xiao Xia match: looks like Ding Ning is using a custom Hurricane 8-50 rubber of some kind. The sponge colour looks similar to the Tenergy sponge colour on her backhand which could indicate the number 50 sponge, but if you look at the topsheet it's actually the topsheet of Hurricane 8, where you can see the 8 on the left of her thumb and also the ITTF ID saying 24-054. You can also see the crazy amount of boosting she does LOL

Butterfly Viscaria FL

FH: Hurricane 3 Prov

schen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 2:51am
H8 will actually look reddish in a certain light so it is very possible Ding Ning is using H8 (although probably of higher quality than what is available to us).  Seeing how boosted hers is affirms my suspicions that H8 needs boosting to be used well.
Feedback | FOR SALE - updated Mar 19

Dynasty / H3 / H3
glanden.zheng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glanden.zheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 3:55am
Originally posted by schen schen wrote:

H8 will actually look reddish in a certain light so it is very possible Ding Ning is using H8 (although probably of higher quality than what is available to us).  Seeing how boosted hers is affirms my suspicions that H8 needs boosting to be used well.

I see, maybe so! And I definitely stand by the belief that every single Hurricane that ever comes out will probably need boosting LOL
Butterfly Viscaria FL

FH: Hurricane 3 Prov

Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 8:00am

Fehrplay, Gerell uses Rosewood VII with Calibra LT and Boost TC... also Lundqvist and K. Karlson didn't change to Airoc.

Ok, That surprises me. I thought many of the pros would change, guess the most players chooses to keep Calibra LT then. 
Fehrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fehrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 8:02am

You seem to have good knowledge, do you also know which blade Lundqvist is using? 
Kartal View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kartal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 2:27pm
 hu used Corbel SK7 + Tenergy 64 + Flarestorm II 
P700
Rakza 7
Speedy soft D.Tecs
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2014 at 2:46pm

You seem to have good knowledge, do you also know which blade Lundqvist is using? 

He also uses Rosewood 7 like Gerell. Last matches from French league he was using T05 Fh and Calibra BH but he used to play with Calibra LT both sides.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 195>
  Share Topic