Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

TB ZLC for sale (It has been sold)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TB ZLC for sale (It has been sold)
    Posted: 05/09/2010 at 9:18pm
I have a Timo BOLL ZLC FL and wanna sell it. It weighted at 86 gram and is over 95% new. I wanna sell it with a used black 2.1 mm Tenergy 05 together. The Tenergy 05 has been played for 1 week and is 90% new. I'll sell them as a whole at $140 including shipping fee inside (Only in the U.S.). Somebody who has interests with it can feel free to contact with me, and I'll send you the pics.
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Sponsored Links

Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 12:25pm
Mention: If you are not in the U.S., I'll also charge some extra shipping fee. ($8-$11 depends on where you are.)
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
despoticwalnut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote despoticwalnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Timo Hu Timo Hu wrote:

I have a Timo BOLL ZLC FL and wanna sell it. It weighted at 86 gram and is over 95% new. I wanna sell it with a used black 2.1 mm Tenergy 05 together. The Tenergy 05 has been played for 1 week and is 90% new. I'll sell them as a whole at $140 including shipping fee inside. Somebody who has interests with it can feel free to contact with me, and I'll send you the pics.

<FONT size=7>Mention: If you are not in the U.S., I'll also charge some extra shipping fee. ($8-$11 depends on where you are.)

You may want to tone down the font size as people will find this obnoxious and might ignore you for it.
Petr Korbel An
FH:Roxon 450 2.0
BH:Sriver FX 2.1
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 2:30pm

[QUOTE=Timo Hu]I have a Timo BOLL ZLC FL and wanna sell it. It weighted at 86 gram and is over 95% new. I wanna sell it with a used black 2.1 mm Tenergy 05 together. The Tenergy 05 has been played for 1 week and is 90% new. I'll sell them as a whole at $140 including shipping fee inside (U.S. Only!!!!). Somebody who has interests with it can feel free to contact with me, and I'll send you the pics.
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by despoticwalnut despoticwalnut wrote:

I have a Timo BOLL ZLC FL and wanna sell it. It weighted at 86 gram and is over 95% new. I wanna sell it with a used black 2.1 mm Tenergy 05 together. The Tenergy 05 has been played for 1 week and is 90% new. I'll sell them as a whole at $140 including shipping fee inside. Somebody who has interests with it can feel free to contact with me, and I'll send you the pics.

<FONT size=7>Mention: If you are not in the U.S., I'll also charge some extra shipping fee. ($8-$11 depends on where you are.)

You may want to tone down the font size as people will find this obnoxious and might ignore you for it.

Yeah, it's kinda annoying yo... Smile
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
austin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 7:14pm
hes trying to prove a point.

Peter Korbel(Fl) 89 g|FH Almana 2.0|Sriver G2 1.7
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 8:32pm
Timo, there is no need for such big fonts, it makes it sound like you're shouting, which I'm sure some will think is rude.

I've fixed up the text, please refrain from using such large fonts...
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 9:27pm
yeah...everyone thought that he's in your face kinda person. He's not as I've dealt with him b4, very patient fellow. He just didn't mean that but just wanted to be "Noticed" by potential buyers. Just wanted to come in and say "Hello, ppl, look at me, me and me, please, please & please...Big%20smile
Remind me of David Yu, but Timo Hu is not David Yu. LOL

btw, @Haggisv, long time no see and where've you been?
austin View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2010 at 9:38pm
thats what i thought.

Peter Korbel(Fl) 89 g|FH Almana 2.0|Sriver G2 1.7
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic