Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OSPblades Forum Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 51525354>
Author
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2015 at 12:32pm
Consider yourself very lucky to have receive one of the older blades as the feeling playability gets bettervas the nlade matures.the older they get the better they play
Sponsored Links

JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2015 at 1:04pm
Patrick, is that due to just aging of the wood, in your opinion, or from changes in the blade from being played a lot?Ermm
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2015 at 3:56pm
Its a matter of preference. An older blade isnt necessarily better per say. However, most older players will prefer an aged wood in their blade.
Again, its preference. Same goes for weight. Half the people here, will dislike a blade is above 90g.
But I cant use a blade below 90g, feels too filmsy. I guess, being 22 does have its benefits. Again, its merely preference.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Tinykin View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinykin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/01/2015 at 4:51am
The nice feel and good results give birth to a virtuous cycle that may induce enlightenment.

So poetic
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset
right2niru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote right2niru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2015 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

Originally posted by andras andras wrote:

hello mr. Palatinus.
my virtuoso + is 86.5 gg (small head)
You can make a comparison virtuoso+  V.S.  V-king.
I possivle V-KING small head?
P.S. your site today give me connection failture (database error)

Yes we had hosting problems thanks for your attention. Well I think it is fixed.
V'King is faster, and a bit more springy from perpendicular aspect.
Also provides koto feeling.
And for sure it is lighter and if you are looking for OFF speed but lighter solution V'King is for you.
Hello mr.Platinus, I bought V king from a US distributor - Megaspin 6 months back however only recently i have started to play with this racket and i simply love its feel and spin. One thing i wanted to point out is mine when weighed said 90.2 g however the tag that came along showed 88g . Could this be due to moisture in air or keeping the blade unused outside for long time ? 
ZJK SZLC |5Q+
regiz.rugenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/18/2015 at 9:23pm
Some months ago around february, I sanded down the conic handle on my Expert +. The result was amazing but the handle curls around my palm being attracted by it's temperature,  thus changing the head angle in the process and greatly affects my  strokes, more so in looping where the arc of the stroke is vital when achieving a quality slow or fast loops. 

For this, I've tried so many ways and got so many surprising results but non were permanent due to that bending attribute in the Expert handle.

Tough I've thought of switching to Virtouso which I think is not such a bad idea at al and would surely get one for me later, I've chosen to stay with the Expert for now due to its variety of performance that I continue to discover.  At this time, it is a serious power looping beast as well as an aggressive allrounder  (this is w/o adding or changing anything on the head).

Once again, I have now made a great  shape on that handle and would like to keep it. I thought of ways to harden it before, such as adding hard wood fillers externally, but all end up in disappointment. This time I'm thinking of hardening the handle itself, targeting the soft part that is somewhat gummy.and temperature sensitive,,by dipping it on a wood hardener solution for a length  of time.I don't know if this is a good idea, is there anything you could advice me with on this?

Your thought is greatly appreciated...thanks!

Regiz

Regiz°ᆗ
Rosewood_Carbon/Huricane_King   °FH:Vega_Japan/T64FX   °BH:OmegaV_Euro/Rasant
°°°°
regiz.rugenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2015 at 6:49am
Short video.. looping on my Expert with my modified handle from it's original Elcon.

Regiz°ᆗ
Rosewood_Carbon/Huricane_King   °FH:Vega_Japan/T64FX   °BH:OmegaV_Euro/Rasant
°°°°
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2015 at 1:33pm
Here is a Special custom made blade by Palatinus of the Old Stiga Oversize Clipper my coach uses. My coaches Shao Yu Oversize clipper blade is no longer made and todays present Stiga Oversize is very different. I have played about a hour on it and it is very similiar to his blade....Very Nice.SmileBig smileLOL

I will hopefully be posting a drawn out review over the next few months. Presently i am hurt with a hamstring strain and will miss the Teams...So sad.

Edited by 42andbackpains - 11/08/2015 at 3:02pm
Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
Palatinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palatinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2015 at 4:08pm
Is it possible that your trainer tries the blade and then tells his opinion?
palatinusblades.com
ospblades.com
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2015 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Palatinus Palatinus wrote:

Is it possible that your trainer tries the blade and then tells his opinion?

In fact i had 2 high level players and one of the senior coaches try out the blade. Please note this blade measurements were taken with a digital caliper of Shao Yus Stiga Oversize Clipper blade(8 to 10 years old).

1. Shao Yu(My coach) and former U.S.A. National Team member: He played with it for about 1 hour. He commented this is the closest blade he has tried compared to his original stiga clipper oversize. The handle felt very comfortable. He did comment the blade had some vibrations due to the newness of the blade and has not yet broken in. His original blade has been through countless amount of games and training. His blade feels a little more solid with less vibrations. My Coach did tell me since it is so new, it will take at least 10 to 20 hours of play before the blade starts breaking in. He also mentioned when his original Stiga blade was new that it had the vibrations too. The blade should feel more solid and have less vibrations after some time. Usuallly the older a Stiga blades gets...It gets more solid, more crispy, more dwell time as it ages. This is why people pay so much money for older Stiga blades. He likes the blade and may order one after the Joola Teams events being held during Thanksgiving weekend.

2. GaoYan Jun, Ranked 46th in the U.S. and Coach. He hit with it for about 15 minutes and he liked the blade. He mentioned the blade had alot of feel. But he prefers his blades a couple of ounces heavier. This blade was made to Shao Yus blade specifications and weighs around 90 grams. He was also interested in ordering a blade too.

3. Senior Coach S****s(He helps train Jennifer Yue Wu...USA Team member for the 2016 Olympics) He mentioned the blade was very well made and had good balance. He also mentioned right now it felt like a Avalox blade from the 80s and 90s. He has seen a lot of blades and his positive comment is very welcoming.

My Coach and me will continue to play with the blade. Hopefully it starts to break in more and more. The shape, size are 100% perfect and even the wood grain looks the same. I would say the blade plays about 85% when compared to my coaches blade. This percentage is in fact very high already...My Coach and i have been through all the new versions of the Stiga oversize clipper and it does not play well when compared to his. 

I will continue to update this post and add some more pics when possible. I am happy to answer any questions. If it werent for OSP/Palatinus, i would have never found a suitable blade for me and my coach. Thanks OSP/Palatinus Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by 42andbackpains - 11/08/2015 at 6:27pm
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
GMan4911 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMan4911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/19/2015 at 11:26pm
Anyone know if there's going to be special pricing for the upcoming holidays?
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/08/2016 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 42andbackpains 42andbackpains wrote:

Here is a Special custom made blade by Palatinus of the Old Stiga Oversize Clipper my coach uses. My coaches Shao Yu Oversize clipper blade is no longer made and todays present Stiga Oversize is very different. I have played about a hour on it and it is very similiar to his blade....Very Nice.SmileBig smileLOL

I will hopefully be posting a drawn out review over the next few months. Presently i am hurt with a hamstring strain and will miss the Teams...So sad.

March 8th 2016 Update

I was out since September till January with a bad sciatica and now i have been back for about 1 month now playing table tennis. I have about 15 to 20 hours of play with the blade now and i can feel the blade getting crispier by the day. As i have played with the Stiga blades before and found the top veneers to start peeling off after a couple of reglues, i have not encountered this situation at all with this custom made OSP blade. I can say this blade is of very high quality and plays better and better as it ages. I can say OSP is the brand i will use from now on. Thanks Palatinus and hopefully will order another blade soon. Big smile
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
BH Butterfly T05 Red
Giangt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giangt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2016 at 7:13am
In depth analysis of the OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF.

After reading a lot of positive things about OSP and their popular model Virtuoso it made me curious what's the fuzz was about. Until end of 2015 OSP haven't had any commercial blades with carbon and when they announced their new carbon blades I knew, I had to get one!

I had to find out who this manufacture was, so I decided to get a blade and chose the new OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF which is pretty similar in composition as my main blade the DHS W968

Unboxing:
When I opened the box which the blade arrived in I could smell the varnish OSP use as sealing. It was like being in a carpenter's workshop and by the looks and smoothness of the edges of the blade one could easy tell the blade was handcrafted. The quality of the Virtuoso CRWi is so high some would say it is better than even Butterfly blades!

I received my blade according to the specs I wanted and from the data card the spec are
Head size small 157x150
Weight 87.3g
Thickness 5.63mm
Handle FL Custom Master shaped
Balance center/head

Composition: Limba-Limba-Carbon UNI-Ayous-Carbon UNI-Limba-Limba (not confirmed)

The box includes the Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF blade, the specification and greeting card from OSP and a beautiful ruler for measuring net height and rubber thickness.

Drive
When driving with this blade I could immediately feel the the high amount of control even with hard rubbers like H3 FH and T05 BH. Compared to both IF ALC and my DHS W968 this blade had more feel which made it easy to direct the ball where you want it.

Loop
In the opening game you could really feel the ease to make open ups due to the dwell that the limba outer ply helps create. Controllable slow spinny loops is done with less effort on both sides with a medium arc. You can really feel the ball dig into the bat. When looping from mid distance I could feel the carbon layer being kind of activated and adding extra speed to the loops. To compared the speed to other blades it would be similar to the IF ALC, but maybe a bit less speed. For my personal preference the speed was lagging a notch. The blade plays like if you loop slowly the blade acts like an ALL+ blade and with higher load it acts like an OFF blade.

Short play
In this part of the game the control just made the it easy to receive slow and relative fast incoming services short with good quality. This means low receives and with good amount of spin if you are able to snap the ball.

Flicks
Banana flicks it just amazing with this blade! Again the dwell and amount of control is just evident going over the table and grab the ball like the ball is sticking to your rubber.

Conclusion
The esthetic of the OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF is just amazing and I can not pinpoint anything negative about the blade or the quality. I personally would have chosen a faster blade if I was to use it as my main blade. Perhaps the Ultimate or Martin would be have been a better choice for me. I would recommend this blade to players who plays close to the table and like to take the first advantage by opening with spinny loops or flicking over the table. Also the player that likes to keep the table with controllable blocks. If you would a carbon blade with an all wood feel this is a really good alternative!

For pictures see my review on TTD
http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/12617-virtuoso-crwi-uni-off
gromousse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gromousse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2016 at 5:45pm
Hello ! I've just ordered a Martin off pro, two days ago. I was hoping it was in stock but it seems not, as the blade has not been shipped for now. I hope it won't take too much time to receive it !
There are not many comments on this blade. I's a little strange, its description is lovely.

I'm used to play with fast blades, viscaria, a long time with DHS 506, and recently DHS W968, Nittaku acoustic carbon... and I read that Ultimate is not so fast, but I tried one from 93g and it's really powerful on my opinion.

Does the power depend much on the weight of these blades ? I asked for 91-92g for the Martin off pro. Will it be much more powerful than the heavier Ultimate ?

I'm so impatient !
OSP Ultimate 2 / T05 / T05fx
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/05/2019 at 1:29am
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 9:49am
OSP Ultimate II+ unboxing video by MyTT member patrickhrdlicka

fb.me/spinnier
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/16/2019 at 8:14am
OSP blades 2019/2020 catalog:

fb.me/spinnier
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2020 at 9:32am
New Palatinus blades:

OSP Virtuoso AC
OSP Expert II
OSP Expert II CRWi

fb.me/spinnier
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2020 at 1:09pm
already have the ac on order
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2020 at 2:11pm
Nice!  Might order an Expert II in a smaller headsize, the original was excellent.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
fzolesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fzolesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2020 at 7:12am
Hi guys,

Here are some pictures of my new OSP Virtuoso AC ( Aramid/Carbon ) Smile

I"ll be back with a video and a complete test later.

It comes in a nicely designed box, handle has very smooth finishing, good to hold and look and real pleasure to play. Great feeling, great spin! I played with it for 5 training (10 hours ) and i think this instrument has a big potential. Thumbs Up

Mine is 88 gramm, medium head size 158x150, handle: SqSt custom size.

T80 both side, glued with 2 thin layer to the rubber 1 to the blade.

Updated with an unboxing video:

Edited by fzolesz - 10/24/2020 at 2:41am
OSP VIRTUOSO AC (L=159 mm)( Aramid/Carbon)

FH: Tenergy 80
BH: Tenergy 80
Boosted with Falco long

OSP Blades

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2020 at 8:47pm
Looking forward to picking up an AC. 

For the celluloid ball, my original 159mm Virtuoso was the best blade I've owned in 20+ years of EJ and club recreational play. 

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
wappak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wappak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2020 at 11:14pm
im interested in osp martin all wood, but i cannot find much reviews at the web, will it play like clipper or how stiff? i play sp on FH, thank you
JohnnyChop View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:27pm
Can anyone review the virtuoso ac yet? Thinking of ordering one!
Also does anyone know the shipping cost that osp charges? 
729 Battle 2 Yasaka Goibao 5 Nittaku Fastarc G1   
Nittaku Fastarc G1 Butterfly Cypress Max
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:45pm
it will cost around(156 euro shipped) $240 Canadian  plus any taxes

Edited by jpenmaster - 10/29/2020 at 3:50pm
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
vvk1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 4:00pm
Shipping by Fedex Priority 48h Worldwide is €19.90.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 12:52pm
Anatomic handle would be lovely for me...Thumbs Up
fzolesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fzolesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2020 at 2:22pm
OSP virtuoso AC complete test

I’ have been playing with VAC for a month. 20-25 training session.

Tried with T05,T80 and D09c and D80. BH is always T80 that i dont change.

I try to write to you guys my feelings and thougths trough each elements of game , strokes, and match game too.

Push and backspin.

Feeling is great almost like an all wood blade. Easy to generate much backspin, push can be easily high you feel this blade is not slow

Drive - counter - hitting 

Feeling is soft with tenergy05 and 80 on FH , on BH its OK. I had to concentrate more with this stroke to make it punctual , but after 3-4 training session i get used to it and now i can hit the drive close or far , weaker or even harder. With Dignics works more comfortable with drive on FH. 

On harder strokes you can feel the advantages of inner Aramaid Carbon otherwise still woody feeling.

Looping / Topspin:

Loops are very spinny , i could not hit as much spin before with my TBS, or my virtuoso carbon not even with V+.

My coach also endorsed me to play with this because it has more feeling when I hit topspin. On harder shots the aramid works like reinforcement and now the blade creates a crisp feeling. Loop is higher arc topspins are lower arc, with Vac.

On average shots and normal drives this works almost like an all wood blade but when you get used to it and you hit harder and with faster strokes it becomes the opponent’s worst nightmare and works like a true carbon blade .

The overall feeling of the AC is in between the ALC and ZLC, but i think it is bit closer to ZLC feel.

Drop shots

In this depártment i felt this is not my blade . I could not block or drop with it. But after 8-10 training session i felt how to hit blocks. Little bit more power to the fingers ( not tight but not too weak ) and some gentle wrist movement needed and VAC does all the work. My partners says sometimes they get back all the spin they generate, and I can now truely feels these strokes are also the best parts of this instrument after topspins.

Chopped drop can be made on BH too on FH i could not do it yet.

Serve

After a month I still cant get enough backspin ... but faster side spin and upper or no spin serves are very good and punctual.  

My backhand sidespin serves are got more effective. The backspin serves might be another few weeks to hit better.

Match play:

My feelings are still vary, i can feel sometimes i can do anything ... and I beat a guy who plays 2 level upper than me in our country. I could not beat him before, but won some sets. I could create faster balls and some BH topspins were tremendous.

In other times in felt i can get beat by one my friend who plays 1 level lower in our legaue, However , i won but i have to use the wrist more to generate more spin.. the faster balls felt easier for my friend to block than beforehand with my other rackets.

All this I went through with this blade in a month says me . 

VAC has a very good potential, after 2 week ( 8-10 training 2 multiball )

i could decide this will be the holy grail. :)

But I have to be very condident with my strokes and confident in mind too because it is faster than my V+ and spinnier than my TBS ... 

I have to be more fast with my legs too, if not I had too much unforced errors. 

Overall speed and spin comparison

very different from older VCarbon...that is stiff. This VAC has more feeling and more spin.

15 % slower than MJ ZLC

10 % slower than TBS

10 % slower than OSP Martin

3-5 % slower than Viscaria ... in regular shots but on hard and fast shots VAC has same speed with more spin!!

10 % faster than V+

15 % faster than V regular

Approx same as Ultimate 

5-8  % faster than Korbel 

20 % faster than Primorac

Spin capacity is huge!! This one is a fast  but controlled spin monster!

I would put VAC in the middle of the OFF blade ranges ....you can find faster but you can find slower too.

My final setup is D80 FH and T80 on BH.

But I will try it with MX-P too.

OSP VIRTUOSO AC (L=159 mm)( Aramid/Carbon)

FH: Tenergy 80
BH: Tenergy 80
Boosted with Falco long

OSP Blades

patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2020 at 9:31am
any videos of you playing with virtuoso ac blade
Jeff(ATTC) View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(ATTC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2020 at 1:32pm
Was fortunate enough to be able to hit with Several U2's before buying one for myself.  Tested a buddy's U2 (92gm) with Rozena, and his personal U2 (85gm) set-up with Xiom Omega VII (not sure which one) the feeling for both was very good - good feedback from the blade, loops were spinny, good control with safety and stability.  Best wood blades I ever hit with.  

Decided to buy a Ultimate 2 for myself but wanted it a bit heavier at 94gms.  Received a new blade about a week ago and did a bounce test and the feeling was very similar to the U2s I hit with.

After hitting with mine for about 10 hours with Rozena, I found the feeling to be "Spongy" and not as direct as the U2's I tested and it was easy to overhit.  I'm currently using Revolution normal viscosity (1 layer on blade 1 layer on sponge).  Was not expecting to be such a change in feeling.  Perhaps it's because the blade is heavier or something is different with the rubbers?  The blade feels slow, but when watching my training videos, the balls are moving quite fast.  This particular blade seems like it would fare better with harder, grippier rubbers.  Was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar when going heavier?
Bty Jun Mizutani ZLC
FH: D80
BH: D05
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 51525354>
  Share Topic