FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

OSPblades Forum Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 54>
Author
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 4:18am
All the rackets are customized 7ply. Yes you are right it looks like... Wink
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
Sponsored Links

legout_de View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legout_de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 4:54am
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

All the rackets are customized 7ply. Yes you are right it looks like... Wink

But it does not look like the one we can see here: sn_500.jpg
http://ligno.de.tt
http://ligno-blades.blogspot.com
kelvinyoong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvinyoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 4:59am
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

Certainly offensive, a bit head balanced table tennis blade, stiffer and some g heavier than OSP Virtuoso.
OSP Ultimate racket fits for close to the table to mid distance play. Sharp, and fast but lets you dwell time in the same time.
All OSP table tennis blades are designed for rubbers with incorporated speed glue effect of factory tuned rubbers.

How about classic rubbers with VOC glue?
Andrzej Grubba AN
Sriver 2.1 Sriver 1.9
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/19/2010 at 5:09am
@legout
Yes you are right. On the photo you can see the 500th annyversary blade that is made for Daniel to reveal our respect on his performance at WTTC 2010. This is the same as he played with at wtttc2010, the handle differs. (As an honour he gave that nr500 to his father who is respected by him very much)

@kelvinyoong
Those who used it with VOC told that they dont need that much amount of glue or the speed increased a bit
Also all the information about nice vibrations and increased spin.

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/20/2010 at 3:43pm
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2010 at 10:49am

OSP Expert & Ultimate are the remaining duo which I really really love to save/spend $$$$ for/on. On 2nd thought, I'm pondering to just unloading my brand new gems for these 2. From the sounds/looks of these 2, it's fair to say that Ultimate has more speed/power w/equal feedback/control and the Expert has less speed/power and more feedback/control than Virtuoso.

These are just good attributes, IMHO.

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2010 at 3:45pm
Virtuoso is our origo (at the moment this sentence has no sense but to the end of the year a new meaning will come up)
fzolesz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fzolesz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2010 at 5:02pm
Hi ,

Here is a video with me in the back shirt) playing with OSP EXPERT , 4 months ago....

You can read my test here:

My current is Virtuoso and just contacted with palatinus for a new virtuoso...as a  spare one ;)

bye
OSP VIRTUOSO AC (L=159 mm)( Aramid/Carbon)

FH: Tenergy 80
BH: Tenergy 80
Boosted with Falco long

OSP Blades

mmerkel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2010 at 5:22pm
I received my Virtuoso in the mail yesterday. Looks great, I would say 95/100. The only (very small) issue for me would be that there was a small imperfection next to the engraving on the handle and due to the light colored filler, it shows up. No big deal at all, just nit picking
I have no idea when I will be able to get to play, but I will try it out as soon as I am on a table again (right after the Nexy SPEAR review that I owe).
The handle is very comfortable and the blade looks beautiful. The smell is a bit different due to the glue (I assume). Not much else to tell yet
#1 RL Balance -Bluefire M2 -Acuda S2
#2 RL Avalanche#2 -Bluefire M2 -Sigma Europe
#3 Primorac -Boost TP -Magna TC
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2010 at 6:02pm
Thanks for your effors mmerkel. Which will be your rubber choice?
mmerkel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/20/2010 at 9:25pm
I will use Hexer + on fh and Stiga Optimum MP on bh. I have a few other rubbers to switch if I need to, QUL Regular, Boost TP, Air Scirocco, Banda Sigma, Blit'z, and soon to come Air Illumina.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2010 at 8:43am
Convincing :) Do you play block on BH or tangent spin (or both) with Optimum MP? I gues you loop well on FH if you can cope with Hexer+
mmerkel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/21/2010 at 9:17am
If my opponent allows it, I attack with loops from both wings, finishing with either fh smash or loop kill, and lately more and more bh smash. Unfortunately, I don't have many offensive players to play against, so I don't do much blocking.
I am told that my fh loop is my best weapon as I vary between very spinny loops and loop drives.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2010 at 4:45am
You got it.. We usually say it is better to play upward than downwards. playing with better opponents may cause less win but huge development. And also the games make you think better/faster.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2010 at 5:45pm
OSP Ultimate CPEN has just released.
OSP Virtuoso is available in three head size from now.
S: 157mm
M: 158mm
L: 159mm
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2010 at 11:24pm
Holy Cats.

A quick review of the Virtuoso in the hands of a beginning-intermediate level player
I just spent 2 hours doing drills and matchplay against better players with my new Virtuoso
(H3 Classic, 2.0mm, Mendo Energy 1.8mm)

For comparison, I normally use a BT550 with same/similar rubbers, and also had a clipper classic setup roughly the same way for use on days when my tabletennis elbow and carpal tunnel weren't acting up.

But here are two words about the Virtuoso:
Holy Cats.

First off, there's this difficult to describe feeling. The blade seems to LISTEN better and REPORT BACK better than any of the 20 or thirty blades I've put any time on. Reading all this talk about "FEEL" wasn't just BS. The response on counters, blocks, pushes, smashes, spin loops, and power loops was all there. It was very predictable and solid.

How can I blade that I have never used before feel as natural as my main blade?

And the blade was absolutely marvelous on the backhand. My normally weaker side was more consistent than usual, and this extra consistency allowed me to spin, placement and power with much more confidence.

On the forehand, the stability and catapult allowed me to loop earlier, safely against serves closer to the endline than I would normally attempt. Forehand smash was there tonight, and driving loopstrokes had enough topspin with conventional rubbers to cause some errors from my opponents

In fact, the only shots I missed tonight were when I was out of position, or horribly mistimed my stroke. Everything else went off like clockwork.

Compared to either the clipper classic or BT550 with the same rubbers, the Virtuoso's balance is much more centered and creates less torque on my carpal tunneled out wrist.

It seems about the same speed class as my BT550, maybe half a notch faster. It's hard to tell because this H3 was brand new, and while it had been superprimed a few weeks ago, it is not broken in yet. Smashing is quite a bit more stable. Looping seems pretty good (and similar, lots of catapult, maybe not as much as the BT550, but more than adequate for my strokes).

The only moment of weirdness was service, I had to work noticeably harder to generate spin (compared to my BT550 or Clipper, which serve almost identically). It took me about 3 games of service (and 20 practice serves) to really even start to get a feel.

The good news however, was that after the adjustment, i could serve shorter and/or deader than I can with a blade (the BT550) that I've spent over a year with.

All three blades share a limba top ply; I wonder why it took some time to adjust to service? Maybe it's because my BT550 and Clipper Classic are so much more head heavy (more mass xferred to spin?)

All in all, this baby is a keeper, and it may be time to retire the BT550 :(
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/22/2010 at 11:52pm
another happy camper or member of Future OSP Virtuoso Clan/Club. U r not alone in having that unique difficult to describe good feeling after only 2 hrs playing w/it.
Everything seems to be working sweet for me w/it. I'm just amazed with the shots I've been able  to make esp. my BHs.
The rest of my combos have been sitting there ignored/neglected for weeks already.
I'm now afraid that I might acquire the other 2, Expert & Ultimate. The only thing stops me is the good feeling I always have playing w/this Virtuoso. I ain't gonna miss/ignore/abandon "it".
No way.
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 12:01am
After trying Virtuoso, I can't feel my violin vibration. It has good feel, but the head size and handle needs to be improved, then it would be a perfect blade.
Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 5:19am
@peter79
What kind of "improvement" you think? Sanding down the head or making a 3D video of the handle with hundreds of dimensions? Big smile LOL

I am glad meeting the 2nd person who knows how to make the perfect blade that fits everyone..that we haven't invented for 11 years. (And also cannot be found by dozens of players). The 1st person failed.. I hope you really know something Clap

Speaking serious: we can make a custommade racket for you as you detail it. Longer handle, shorter head etc. anything you want but you have to accept that OSP is a standard that fits almost every user up till now. And we cannot make changes just because of few person. Anyway we can look for solution as we succeded every time.

Edited by PLLsystem - 07/23/2010 at 5:23am
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 5:21am
@icontek
Thanks for the detailed review. In the next month your racket will continuously improve due to biochemical and mechanical (tnx tompy) processes and you will also get used to it. Have a good play. Win matches. Enjoy playing.
kelvinyoong View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvinyoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 5:33am
@icontek

Nice review.... The Virtuoso is a keeper for sure and more people are starting to get wind of it's goodness. You might want to get a spare as a backup just in case.

BTW did you seal the blade and what glue did you use?
Andrzej Grubba AN
Sriver 2.1 Sriver 1.9
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 5:54am
huh...you are the king kelvinyoong... it is very important. If someone needs backup just make a remark in the order form with weight! (and headsize in case of the Virtuoso)
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 7:31am
@Pllsystem: Since you're already provides S, M and L head size, the only improvement is the length of the handle. Actually bigger head size doesn't really matter much as I can sand it down my self. The only problem is the shorter handle. I have big hand if slim handle I can add grip tape, but if it's short I don't know how to modify to make it longer, sanding the wing area perhaps?

I know who you mean the 1st person failed Wink

I'm thinking of sending the virtuoso back to you and you can make a longer handle Virtuoso with extra fee, I really appreciate the feel, only the handle too short for my big hand.

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by kelvinyoong kelvinyoong wrote:

@icontek

Nice review.... The Virtuoso is a keeper for sure and more people are starting to get wind of it's goodness. You might want to get a spare as a backup just in case.

BTW did you seal the blade and what glue did you use?

Based on PLL's comments - I did not seal the blade (he indicated that the topsheet will not splinter under normal gluing conditions) - I use Best Test rather than water based glues and hope to never see a splinter from this blade!

As far as a backup, I'm going to wait it out until I have a few months of play on the blade; I am down to one day of play per week and am excited to see what the next month brings.

I'm going to keep using classic H3 and Mendo until the day that TT companies produce a version of these rubbers that actually feels like a light coat of speedglue (that is, the softness, click and improved control - I don't need any more power or speed, I just miss the improved feedback and forgiveness that speedglue offered when used in small quantities).

That being said, I do like the sound that the virtuoso makes at impact. And the vibrations are far less harsh on my wrist than my BT550.

Edited by icontek - 07/23/2010 at 12:42pm
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

I really appreciate the feel, only the handle too short for my big hand.
Rings the bell...

Just send back the racket but I would like you to pay attention that longer handle mainly FL pushes the balance towards the handle and I met really only few players can play with handle heavy racket.
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/23/2010 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

Holy Cats.

A quick review of the Virtuoso in the hands of a beginning-intermediate level player
I just spent 2 hours doing drills and matchplay against better players with my new Virtuoso
(H3 Classic, 2.0mm, Mendo Energy 1.8mm)

For comparison, I normally use a BT550 with same/similar rubbers, and also had a clipper classic setup roughly the same way for use on days when my tabletennis elbow and carpal tunnel weren't acting up.

But here are two words about the Virtuoso:
Holy Cats.

First off, there's this difficult to describe feeling. The blade seems to LISTEN better and REPORT BACK better than any of the 20 or thirty blades I've put any time on. Reading all this talk about "FEEL" wasn't just BS. The response on counters, blocks, pushes, smashes, spin loops, and power loops was all there. It was very predictable and solid.

How can I blade that I have never used before feel as natural as my main blade?

And the blade was absolutely marvelous on the backhand. My normally weaker side was more consistent than usual, and this extra consistency allowed me to spin, placement and power with much more confidence.

On the forehand, the stability and catapult allowed me to loop earlier, safely against serves closer to the endline than I would normally attempt. Forehand smash was there tonight, and driving loopstrokes had enough topspin with conventional rubbers to cause some errors from my opponents

In fact, the only shots I missed tonight were when I was out of position, or horribly mistimed my stroke. Everything else went off like clockwork.

Compared to either the clipper classic or BT550 with the same rubbers, the Virtuoso's balance is much more centered and creates less torque on my carpal tunneled out wrist.

It seems about the same speed class as my BT550, maybe half a notch faster. It's hard to tell because this H3 was brand new, and while it had been superprimed a few weeks ago, it is not broken in yet. Smashing is quite a bit more stable. Looping seems pretty good (and similar, lots of catapult, maybe not as much as the BT550, but more than adequate for my strokes).

The only moment of weirdness was service, I had to work noticeably harder to generate spin (compared to my BT550 or Clipper, which serve almost identically). It took me about 3 games of service (and 20 practice serves) to really even start to get a feel.

The good news however, was that after the adjustment, i could serve shorter and/or deader than I can with a blade (the BT550) that I've spent over a year with.

All three blades share a limba top ply; I wonder why it took some time to adjust to service? Maybe it's because my BT550 and Clipper Classic are so much more head heavy (more mass xferred to spin?)

All in all, this baby is a keeper, and it may be time to retire the BT550 :(

Very nice review icontek! I agree with you in most of what you said. I was playing with the Stiga Allround Evolution for 1.5 year and 6 months with an Allround Classic... When I use my forehand I mostly loop and sometimes block and I use my backhand to drive, block and occasionally loop...

Until now I have spent about 8 hours of drills and matches against better players, worse players, loopers and a long pips chopper/blocker with a forehand attack.

The Virtuoso is faster than my Allround Evolution, but what I liked was that it has very good control at the serve return, almost the same as the Allround Evolution. Furthermore, the control at the opening loop against underspin from both wings is very very good. Like icontek, my forehand is much better than my backhand. But with the Virtuoso my backhand strokes (drive, loop against block and loop against underspin) were much better and I was more confident to loop more than usual when I played some matches... This surprised me, because I was afraid to change from my previous blade to a faster one, because I thought that I would make even more mistakes from my backhand.

But unlike icontek I found very difficult to control my forehand loop against block (in matchplay) and I made many mistakes (much more than usually). Maybe the Boost TS is too much for me on the Virtuoso. At least that what I thought till today. I played with a looper (he has little better tecchnique than me)  and my forehand loop gave me many points. I made approximately the same number of mistakes as with the Allround Evolution.

My coach was trying to persuade me for a year to use a faster blade, because he thinks that I can control it and to make shorter strokes to be prepared of the next ball, but I was afraid of doing it because of the loss of the control. I haven't played much with the Virtuoso so I can't be sure, but if the blade continues to surprise me and I have good control on my forehand strokes like today, I am going to use it as my main blade. I have to play much more to be sure about that though...

Anyway, the Virtuoso is a very good blade, the quality is very good (the limba outerply seems of better quality than this of my Stiga blades) and I also liked the varnish of the handle...

P.S. I have no problems with the length or something else of the RST handle...

Edited by johnny89atc - 07/23/2010 at 4:58pm
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
mmerkel View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmerkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2010 at 5:47pm
So I played a bit with the new Virtuoso....WOW, great feel!
It felt like the blade knew what I wanted to do...especially on the flat hits I was able to put pretty much everything on the table. I took the rubbers off my Timo Boll Off- and in direct comparison, I appear to have lost some ability to lift underspin balls and overall the throw is lower on my loops. Since we just played around a bit, I was not able to go through the whole range of shots and drills, so I don't have a real review..

I will play again on Monday, see how it goes.
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2010 at 9:10am
@mmerkel
Waiting for the experiences. Thanks for your efforts.

@johnny89atc
Σας ευχαριστώ για την επανεξέταση. Πρακτική θα φέρει το αποτέλεσμα. Wink
Imago View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2010 at 3:39pm
101 mm is the Stiga standard. If you feel the handle short you can sand the neck. 
tompy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tompy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/25/2010 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by mmerkel mmerkel wrote:

It felt like the blade knew what I wanted to do...

With a blade like Virtuose or other quality wooden blades I experience feel as really sensing every wood layer distinct intermediating between me and the ball back and forth at a different frecquency, and as a whole more harmonic to each other (more after played a little longer the layers of wood have to settle a little ).
But I suspect the connection between the wood layers - also -  plays an important role in this.

What I know from studying on internet about these glues, when I was making blades myself, is that the bound gellatin glues ( protein molecules) give is not "just mechanic".
but has to do with some chemical electrical bond and polarity of the glue molecules and wood molecules or the grain.

I imagine the glue molecules have a polarity for both ends and the woodmolecules or grains also are double polar ( sort a like yin and yang) between both ends.  If a plus of a glue molecule connects to a minus on wood layer A
a plus of the opposite woodlayer connects with the minus of the glue - molecule. (direkt and/or indirect with a hydogenbridge. These glues are solved with water that could supply for the hydrogen)
Thereby sort of a bridge is layed between the layers of wood plus to minus (of the molecule) from one woodlayer to the other. The next glue molecule can connect to the other end of the woodgrain reversed polarity and to another grain of the opposite layer).

As nerv cells are also build up from protein molecules and connect also plus - minus the comparison seems obvious ; the wood layers and glue layers develop sort of a nervous system of plus to min and min to plus from one layer to the other.
I know it may seem a bit vague (and technical), but I,m convinced the clear and rich feedback back and forth between player and the ball (two directional)  has to do somehow with how the layers of wood bind to the glue and thereby to each other and how our nervous system connects to that as "feel".

Edited by tompy - 07/25/2010 at 4:43pm
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2010 at 12:22am
2nd day with Virtuoso

15 minutes of warmup with lower rated players
I only warmed up counters and lobs
1 hour of matchplay
getting a better feel for service, variation of depth is EASY
15 minutes of BH/FH/Crosscourt/hit/counter/block/loop warmup
with a very considerate and textbook 1900 player
FH blocks are effortless, looping is predictable and potent
45 minute lesson developing BH topspin close / over the table from a US2300 coach
grueling but rewarding. 45 minutes of multiball is murder on my legs
2 hours of matchplay to utilize new BH topspin stroke
i thought this would be the best way to program in the new stroke

all in all, the day was priceless and the blade didn't let me down.

-the blade continues to perform as advertised (does everything well).
 with classic H3 my FH loops were spinny and always could always be placed deep
-feedback from producing spin was well pronounced, it's easy to tell how much spin you have created on BH loops.
-the blade has a fairly unique sound with the mendo, there's a pronounced hollow "thwock" that isn't like any other blade I have played with.
-it's truly the perfect upgrade from the BT550 (more linear power band, more stable).

Of the 10 or so wood blades I have played with, the Viruoso reminds me most of a friend's older Avalox P500; his blade was purchased in the late 90's and has better feel/control and spin than newer P500's without giving up much in the pace department.

:D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 54>
  Share Topic