Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OSPblades Forum Testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354>
Author
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2013 at 2:55am
As PLLsystem has mentioned it's a Virtuoso plus; I'd say you've definitely got a genuine Virtuoso+.

The reason why it doesn't state Virtuoso+ on the handle or have a distinct P on the circled logo is because the handle has been sanded by a previous owner. 

Initially I'd say that the Chamfer tops of the handle were sanded to smooth their edges off and then the rest of handle was also sanded along it's length too; hence why the Virtuoso+ engraving has been lost and the round logo no longer has a distinct P in it.

Sponsored Links

Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2013 at 3:01am
I started my previous post about 5 minutes before PLLsystem posted his and it wasn't until I pressed the send button; that I realised that he'd answered the question already.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2013 at 3:24am
Wow so pro at detecting blades. What is the 88 number. Is it the edition of the weight?
Thx.

Btw I want to ask im currently at 1400 usatt based on my friend told me. But I got decent powerful stroke but low at experience and lack ball reading.
I'm a two wing looper and have a good smash in both side.
Control offensive kind of player. I play from close at defence and further on rally and attacking.
Whats the blade for me?
I think it would be another v plus or martin.
Any suggestions?
Fan of ELCON/conic handle
V'King 05/ Sigma 2 euro/ hexer+
Virtuoso+ Hexer HD/ SE II euro
Accoustic Vega japan / P3
ultra2 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultra2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/08/2013 at 8:43am
Hi,

please can someone tell what kind of glue is used in the osp expert+.
Is it glutinglue or syntheticglue?

Thank you!
zheyi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zheyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 10:42pm
Any review on Vking yet? May i know whats the wood plies consist? I saw koto and spruce. the middle ply?
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/2013 at 10:48pm
Mine haven't come. Hopefully by this week.
Its koto outerply followed by spruce. I think the midle part is ayous.
I will try to review it with rasant turbo jp03 vega japan and tenzone.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2013 at 9:57pm
Still haven't received the blade yet. Hopefully its worth the wait.
Anyone have tried VKing?
patrick1v View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick1v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2013 at 10:30pm
email them(osp blade) for tracking info. you should have received this from them.
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/05/2013 at 11:15pm
Already recieved the email long time ago.
I received the tracking number in 15 of november. LOL.
Its across the world to reach to melbourne. Its ussually not that long though. more than 3 weeks is quite annoying. Its not OSP problems, its just the post
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2014 at 9:07pm
nobody bought Vking yet? common guys!!! :)
geswin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geswin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2014 at 9:41pm
Mine haven't arrived yet. There are bunch who have bought it but maybe haven't have the time to review it. Probably next week.
samgoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samgoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2014 at 1:57pm
Just wondering when the Virtuoso Carbon is ready for sale........
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2014 at 6:23pm
is someone want to trade his Martin or V'king for V+?
regiz.rugenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/05/2014 at 11:54pm
How do I sign up for testing OSP blades?
Regiz°ᆗ
Rosewood_Carbon/Huricane_King   °FH:Vega_Japan/T64FX   °BH:OmegaV_Euro/Rasant
°°°°
regiz.rugenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regiz.rugenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2014 at 7:58am
bump

Regiz°ᆗ
Rosewood_Carbon/Huricane_King   °FH:Vega_Japan/T64FX   °BH:OmegaV_Euro/Rasant
°°°°
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/06/2014 at 8:09am
Originally posted by regiz.rugenz regiz.rugenz wrote:

How do I sign up for testing OSP blades?

You don't "sign up". If OSP decide to run a forum test for a new blade, they tend to post here on the forum and people submit their names for consideration. Having a solid reputation and some history of equipment reviewing probably helps your case.

You can also keep an eye on OSP's current status by liking their facebook page. They sometimes run promotions that way.

Alternatively, some kind forum members may be willing to loan out their blades for you to test...
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
Tupelo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2014 at 5:24pm
I would like to order 5 pairs of Swedish style handles (the style shown in the post. I can't find contact info on OSP's website to get a quote.

Thanks.
Craig
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2014 at 9:17pm
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
Tupelo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2014 at 9:59pm
Thanks!
Craig
cbjbowl View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbjbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2014 at 2:09am
I'm checking to see if anyone knows how long it should take to get an order from osp. I made my order on march 8 and have yet to get an e-mail from them that they even got my order. can anyone help
Tupelo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/28/2014 at 9:08pm
On March 13 I placed and order with osp and they said that it would take two weeks "due to flood" (I don't know if that meant a flood of orders, or a flood of water). I asked for an update on the status yesterday and I haven't heard back yet.

I hope everything is ok there.
Craig
PLLsystem View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLLsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2014 at 8:59am
We have released the new blade for OX pushblockers. Video here
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2014 at 12:22pm
Today I received a brandnew Ultimate with Alser handle.92,2 gram.
I am very pleased and want to thank OSP for changing the blade. I thought they would replace only the handle ,but they made me a whole new blade!!
Thank you very much OSP for your service, it,s amazing!

There's no way but your own experience way.
blade OSP Virtuoso / custom Alser grip
FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
HowToPlayChineseLoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowToPlayChineseLoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2014 at 8:41am
good news. before changing the handle, how much it weight your ultimate?
mepper59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mepper59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2014 at 10:25am
Hi,
the first Ultimate weighed 91 grams.
There's no way but your own experience way.
blade OSP Virtuoso / custom Alser grip
FH tenergy 05 1.9
BH rozena 1.9
Tufeis View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tufeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/05/2014 at 12:05pm

The making of "Legal frictionless"

Blade: OSP  Immune OX
Red:    Sauer & Tröder Hellfire
Black:  Palio Cj8000 1,8mm

Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/09/2015 at 12:53pm
OSPblades.com new web-shop address:

http://tabletennis-pingpong.equipment/

Quote Shop development with useful features

Dear Customers!

We decided to provide new features from early April 2015. We opened new webshop with some new feature to make your job easier:

- You can compare our products
- All blades features are published in a comprehensive table format
- We also revealed upper ply as a feature
- We started a partnership with FedEx to shorten our worldwide delivery time to 48hrs

Let us introduce The new OSP shop the TableTennis-Pingpong.Equipment aka TTPPE

In the same time we close this website’s shopping feature and start a blog and catalog here. I hope this change will not affect your interest.

Best Regards,

Laszlo Peli & Robert Palatinus
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
SmackDAT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmackDAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/10/2015 at 6:35pm
Sorry about the grave dig, does anyone have any experience with the OSP Ultimate and Virtuoso/V+ compared to modern offerings of composite blades, out of curiosity? My partner swears by these blades all the time.

Edited by SmackDAT - 07/10/2015 at 6:40pm
Zhang Jike ALC AN (88g)
Tenergy 05 Hard (2.1, B)
Tenergy 19 (2.1, R)
https://goo.gl/bFWoxW
JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2015 at 10:40am
Hello, this is my first time to post on this forum.  I have spent weeks here researching the experiences of players with osp blades in making a decision as to which blade to INVEST my money.  I ordered and just got a Virtuoso- from Megaspin here in the US.  I really like the blade! Wonderful touch and control.  I would say, on average,. I keep 2 more balls per game on the table longer so I end up winning the point.
 That is very significant to me!

PLLsystem, when I got my paddle I was very surprised and disappointed to find out that the blade was OVER 2 years old!  The card with it stated that it had been made in 2013 06/24.  Is this common?
I feel like writing to megaspin.  That is what I would call very old stock and would like to have known that before I ordered.  Could that affect playability of the paddle?   Please help.  Thank you.SmileThumbs Up

Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

JoeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2015 at 10:43am
Also the blade was not in it's original box. It was loose in the mailing box only. It did have a spec card in it.Confused
Joe B   BBC Hinoki/carbon
            BBC Hinoki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354>
  Share Topic