Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nexy Designer's diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>
Author
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2019 at 5:36pm
If you'd like to review the Tibhar MX-K and/or MX-K H rubbers, please see here.
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
Sponsored Links

Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/14/2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by hangdog hangdog wrote:

Will Karis M continue in production?

We will continue with the rubber.
Brand Manager of NEXY
808ponger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 808ponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2019 at 3:55am
Would Karis be considered Nexy Japanese rubber and MX-K Nexy German rubber - different flavors? Or would the MX-K be a next generation step forward?
BTY Harimoto Stiga DNA M
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2019 at 1:44am
Originally posted by 808ponger 808ponger wrote:

Would Karis be considered Nexy Japanese rubber and MX-K Nexy German rubber - different flavors? Or would the MX-K be a next generation step forward?

MX-K is totally different type of rubber, due to the different production technology.

Brand Manager of NEXY
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2019 at 12:20pm
what are the weights for MX-K and MX-K H?
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2019 at 10:51pm
47 is 48 grams cut to my blade
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2019 at 12:10am
Nexy proudly inroduces YOO NAM KYU PRO ALC

• Standard weapon for modern topspin in the ABS ball age.
  • Comfortable, natural & balanced feeling.
  • High energy efficiency for high power topspins.
  • Tested & proved by Korean legendary player Yoo Nam Kyu and active professional players.

Specification

Construction : 5 ply wood + 2 ALC layers (between middle layers and the center layer)
Thickness of plywood : about 5.8 mm
Wood of top layer : Limba
Artificial fiber : Anisotropic ALC (Combination of vertical Arylate fiber and lateral Carbon fiber)
Size of head : 157mm x 150mm (shakehand FL and ST), 158mm x 150mm (Chinese penholder)
Size of handle : FL 100mm x 34mm x 24mm, ST 100mm x 28mm x 22mm, CP 82mm x 33mm x 23mm
Average weight : 86g (shakehand FL and ST), 80g (Chinese penholder)

Performance Indices

Speed : 92 (Mid Fast)
Additional Hold/Kick : -11% (Hold = blade tends to hold the ball deeply when player makes a very strong impact)
Feeling : 88 (Mid Soft)
Rel. Feeling at Wing : +14% (Sharp = the feeling that is transferred to the fingertip is relatively sharper than the base feeling.)

Nexy proudly introduces a new 6th generation blade. ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ is named after the 1988 Olympic gold medal winner Yoo Nam Kyu. He and many active professional players participated in the testing of prototype blades during the development of this new blade. Every detail of ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ has been refined with the help of professional players.

‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ adopts an ‘inner fiber’ construction for the best efficiency of topspins when the ABS ball is used. It is based on a 5-ply wood construction, and 2 layers of ALC are inserted under second layers to reduce the unnatural feeling caused by artificial fibers. ALC in ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ is woven anisotropically. Arylate fiber is placed vertically for better ball keeping and a softer overall feeling, and carbon fiber is placed horizontally for a more precise and more exciting feeling at the fingertip. Both kinds of fibers provide a much better energy efficient than all-wood constructions during the process of deformation and re-expansion of the blade. As a result ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ provides easy control and high power for topspins at the same time. A comfortable, natural and balanced feeling is another advantage of ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’.

‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ is recommended for players who play with continuous topspin or very aggressive close-to-table topspin. With ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ professional or highly skilled amateur players will be able to easily make very heavy topspins. However, ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ isn’t a blade only for skilled players. Thanks to its ease of use ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ can also be recommended for lower level players if they want to play mainly with topspin.

Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
Flobert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flobert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/27/2019 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by nexy.com nexy.com wrote:

Nexy proudly inroduces YOO NAM KYU PRO ALC

• Standard weapon for modern topspin in the ABS ball age.
  • Comfortable, natural & balanced feeling.
  • High energy efficiency for high power topspins.
  • Tested & proved by Korean legendary player Yoo Nam Kyu and active professional players.

Specification

Construction : 5 ply wood + 2 ALC layers (between middle layers and the center layer)
Thickness of plywood : about 5.8 mm
Artificial fiber : Anisotropic ALC (Combination of vertical Arylate fiber and lateral Carbon fiber)
Size of head : 157mm x 150mm (shakehand FL and ST), 158mm x 150mm (Chinese penholder)
Size of handle : FL 100mm x 34mm x 24mm, ST 100mm x 28mm x 22mm, CP 82mm x 33mm x 23mm
Average weight : 86g (shakehand FL and ST), 80g (Chinese penholder)

Performance Indices

Speed : 92 (Mid Fast)
Additional Hold/Kick : -11% (Hold = blade tends to hold the ball deeply when player makes a very strong impact)
Feeling : 88 (Mid Soft)
Rel. Feeling at Wing : +14% (Sharp = the feeling that is transferred to the fingertip is relatively sharper than the base feeling.)

Nexy proudly introduces a new 6th generation blade. ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ is named after the 1988 Olympic gold medal winner Yoo Nam Kyu. He and many active professional players participated in the testing of prototype blades during the development of this new blade. Every detail of ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ has been refined with the help of professional players.

‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ adopts an ‘inner fiber’ construction for the best efficiency of topspins when the ABS ball is used. It is based on a 5-ply wood construction, and 2 layers of ALC are inserted under second layers to reduce the unnatural feeling caused by artificial fibers. ALC in ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ is woven anisotropically. Arylate fiber is placed vertically for better ball keeping and a softer overall feeling, and carbon fiber is placed horizontally for a more precise and more exciting feeling at the fingertip. Both kinds of fibers provide a much better energy efficient than all-wood constructions during the process of deformation and re-expansion of the blade. As a result ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ provides easy control and high power for topspins at the same time. A comfortable, natural and balanced feeling is another advantage of ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’.

‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ is recommended for players who play with continuous topspin or very aggressive close-to-table topspin. With ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ professional or highly skilled amateur players will be able to easily make very heavy topspins. However, ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ isn’t a blade only for skilled players. Thanks to its ease of use ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’ can also be recommended for lower level players if they want to play mainly with topspin.

Someone tested the blade? Smile
ashishsharmaait View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashishsharmaait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2019 at 8:38am
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

47 is 48 grams cut to my blade
Is that a standard BTY head size? Is this for the 2.1 or 2.3 thickness?
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/12/2020 at 8:23pm
MX-K for Professional Players is now available on nexyttstore.com. That's the MX-K rubber with a 2.3mm sponge available both in 47.5° and 52.5° (H) hardness.

Grab it while it's hot! Wink
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/06/2020 at 3:25am
Special offer on nexyttstore.com!

Nexy has been a DHS agency in Korea for a long time and our good standing with DHS gives us access to provincial and natinal grade equipment.
Now we have a DHS W968 provincial and W968 national blade listed on nexyttstore.com. These are one time for now. If you've missed it watch out because we will be selling some globally from time to time. These are selling well in Korea and I am happy we can offer a few of them on nexyttstore.com. Here are the links:

DHS W968 Provoncial

DHS W968 National

Stay tuned for more special offers for DHS products!
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/12/2020 at 10:13pm
Because we are an official agency of DHS and the supplier of the Korean Samsung table tennis team, we now are able to offer a few Neo Hurricane 3 National rubbers to our overseas customers.
That's right, genuine NH3 National on nexyttstore.com:

Edited by nexy.com - 04/13/2020 at 3:12am
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2020 at 3:38am
Another rare DHS blade available on nexyttstore.com!

Stay healthy!
slevin View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2020 at 10:59pm
is the Nexy website hacked? Am getting suspicious email from there and gmail thinks it is a phishing attempt.
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/13/2020 at 11:11pm
We haven't been hacket as far as I know. Wink

We updated some data on our server. As it seems people have been sent shipping emails for old orders. Sorry, if that causes any inconvenience.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2020 at 2:59am
I also got 2 messages from „Nexy“ that my „order“ is shipped
kevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2020 at 5:38am
I did as well, one announcing the rare DHL blade and another telling me my order had been shipped...
NextLevel View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NextLevel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2020 at 6:18am
I got emails too.  I am fairly sure your system has an issue of some sort that needs to be investigated. 
I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/14/2020 at 8:27pm
As I said, because of an error old shipping notifications had been resent.

Unfortunately you will not get the product again. Wink

Please ignore the shipping email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stay healthy everyone!
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2020 at 6:19am
Nexy is moving forward with the next generation rubber, ETIKA, which will be launched next year.
More information will follow soon.
Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/07/2020 at 7:00am

PRO ALC SPECIAL EDITION

> Special 'high-power' version of ‘Pro ALC’.

> Enhanced elasticity for more powerful shots in every situation.

> Harder but more natural feeling than existing blades with inner-fiber construction.

[Specification]

Construction : 5 ply wood + 2 ALC layers (between middle layers and center layer)

Thickness of plywood : about 6.0 mm

Artificial fiber : ALC (Combination of vertical Arylate fiber and lateral Carbon fiber)

Size of head : 158mm x 150mm (shakehand FL and ST), 159mm x 151mm (Chines penholder)

Average weight : 89g (shakehand FL and ST), 86g (Chines penholder)

[Performance Indices]

Speed : 101 (Very Fast)

Additional Hold/Kick : -7% (Weak Hold = blade tends to hold ball when player makes very strong impact)

Feeling : 96 (Mid Hard)

Rel.Feeling at Wing : +1% (Mid = the feeling that is transferred to fingertip is similar to base feeling.)

‘Pro ALC Special Edition’ is a special high-power version of 'Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC'. Based on the inner-ALC construction of ‘Yoo Nam Kyu Pro ALC’, the plywood construction has been totally revised to satisfy the players who require higher elasticity for power play. The thick construction of 'Pro ALC Special Edition' provide much higher speed and much harder feeling than thinner inner-ALC constructions. Nevertheless, the feeling of 'Pro ALC Special Edition' is much closer to the feeling of all-wood construction, thanks to the combination of specially selected wood layers. ‘Pro ALC Special Edition’ is recommended for the players who want to win the rally by powerful shots from all range of court.

Edited by Nexy - 09/07/2020 at 7:01am
Brand Manager of NEXY
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 10:34am
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

Originally posted by tommyzai tommyzai wrote:

Looks and sounds like an excellent offensive weapon!

I can confirm it's just great for close-to-the-table play. It made me decommission my faithful Lissom!

how would you design a blade for short pips attack?, I Guess it would be something like a clipper +

I had nostalgic 7 and lacked power
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2020 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by nexy.com nexy.com wrote:

Special offer on nexyttstore.com!

Nexy has been a DHS agency in Korea for a long time and our good standing with DHS gives us access to provincial and natinal grade equipment.
Now we have a DHS W968 provincial and W968 national blade listed on nexyttstore.com. These are one time for now. If you've missed it watch out because we will be selling some globally from time to time. These are selling well in Korea and I am happy we can offer a few of them on nexyttstore.com. Here are the links:

DHS W968 Provoncial

DHS W968 National

Stay tuned for more special offers for DHS products!

Website is down?
Is there any other place where one can order nexy products?
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2020 at 2:06am
Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

Website is down?

Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2020 at 3:57am
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

I can confirm it's just great for close-to-the-table play. It made me decommission my faithful Lissom!

how would you design a blade for short pips attack?, I Guess it would be something like a clipper +

I don't have an answer, just want to recap what was said before.

My citation is from Jan 2018 and refers to Nexy Arche.

In Feb 2019 we wrote:
> Looks like clipper structure I wonder if it plays the same.is there cp version?

> To put this again into context, he was referring to Nexy Arche.
> Yes, Arche comes in CP, as well.
> Clipper is a 7-ply blade with Limba outer and the rest all Ayous. No thermally treated (burned) layers.
> There's no Limba in Arche and it has a burned core. Nexy hasn't revealed the composition, but members on the forum guessed it might be Lati-Ayous-Spruce-Kiri-Spruce-Ayous-White Ash.
What makes you think it's similar to Clipper?
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2020 at 5:29am
Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Website is down?

Unfortunately they don?t have the Special Edition of the Pro ALC and they will not get it for a long time because Nexy products are not really high asked in Europe and Spinfactory has to place a bigger order. Therefore they don`t order it in the next months.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2020 at 6:03am
Thanks. I thought unstoppabl3 asked for Nexy blades in general.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
unstopabl3 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unstopabl3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2020 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Originally posted by Ray Ray wrote:

Website is down?

Unfortunately they don?t have the Special Edition of the Pro ALC and they will not get it for a long time because Nexy products are not really high asked in Europe and Spinfactory has to place a bigger order. Therefore they don`t order it in the next months.

I am indeed intrigued by Pro ALC but I also wanted to check other offerings by nexy.

Any chance of nexy website coming back online anytime soon? Why is it even down, that's bad for business! @nexy
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/19/2020 at 12:50am

Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

I don't have an answer, just want to recap what was said before.

My citation is from Jan 2018 and refers to Nexy Arche.

In Feb 2019 we wrote:
> Looks like clipper structure I wonder if it plays the same.is there cp version?

> To put this again into context, he was referring to Nexy Arche.
> Yes, Arche comes in CP, as well.
> Clipper is a 7-ply blade with Limba outer and the rest all Ayous. No thermally treated (burned) layers.
> There's no Limba in Arche and it has a burned core. Nexy hasn't revealed the composition, but members on the forum guessed it might be Lati-Ayous-Spruce-Kiri-Spruce-Ayous-White Ash.
What makes you think it's similar to Clipper?

well I was only looking for a nexy blade suitable for short pips play
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/02/2021 at 1:15am
Hello, 

I started a youtube channel.
Here is the link of the fist video.

If you want to read the script, please, check the below linked page.

Edited by Nexy - 02/02/2021 at 1:15am
Brand Manager of NEXY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>
  Share Topic