Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nexy Designer's diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
Author
alasam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alasam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Nexy Nexy wrote:

This is Amazon.

Looks awesome! I'm loving the logo and the simplicity of it overall.
Sponsored Links

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 5:12pm
I think it's safe to assume that the top ply of Amazon is white ash.
What about the core? From the pictures I'd guess it's kiri. Is that correct?
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
szikorz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote szikorz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 12:52am
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

I think it's safe to assume that the top ply of Amazon is white ash.
What about the core? From the pictures I'd guess it's kiri. Is that correct?
The outer ply is probably white ash, the second plies are burnt ayous, then carbon plies and I wonder the inner ply being the ayous without a heat treatment? 
Isn´t it what Nexy refered to as?:

It's character is not trustworthy. This is we can see from those girls who are called coquets.

It never answers with steadfast trust.

Stiga Clipper Wood CR WRB - Fh: Yasaka Rakza 7 - Bh: Tibhar 5Q

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 3:05am
I think that sentence referred to the intermediate burnt ayous layers, which are oversize.
I'm no wood expert, but the core layer looks more like kiri to me, because of the darker stripes, which as also similar to Calix, which has kiri. Ayous usually has a lighter colour and does not have such stripes.
Or maybe the centre ply of Amazon is the "secret wood" Nexy has used for the core of Hannibal, Oscar, Lissom, Color, Spear, and Spartacus, which also has stripes, at least in some pictures.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 10:22am
Hello Oscar,

As you told me via PM, you would prefer me asking you all my questions here so everyone could benefit from the information... so here we go:

---

• You do work as a 'blade designer', meaning you create aesthetic and material composition of you various blades, but don't actually craft/produce them - is this correct?

• What is your educational background as it relates to blade designing?

• Is the crafting/production of your blades outsourced or do you staff for this?

• Are the any helpful tips you can give someone looking to become a blade designer?

• Are the any helpful tips you can give someone looking to outsource the production of blades?

---

I'm sure I'll have many more questions, but I'll let the first round of bugging you stay at a relative minimum.

I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
René (Pondus)

Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 8:15pm
[QUOTE=Pondus]
Here are my answers.
I will write answers between lines.

• You do work as a 'blade designer', meaning you create aesthetic and material composition of you various blades, but don't actually craft/produce them - is this correct?
- Yes. I only design the blade, and don't produce mannually.

• What is your educational background as it relates to blade designing?
- Personally, I know many blade designers. But there is no certain educaitonal similarities among them. As for me, I studied Diplomatics, and russian literature in the university.
I wanted to become a professional artist, but I could not make it, due to my parents' different wishes.

• Is the crafting/production of your blades outsourced or do you staff for this?
- There are only several factories who can make good blades in the world.
   I know most of them.
   Any way, I cowork with several of them.

• Are the any helpful tips you can give someone looking to become a blade designer?
- What I can see from this community sites, I can surely tell that it will not be easy.
   So many untrue informaitons are scattered here.
   By the way, I started blade design, after working as Tibhar, DHS's agent in Korea for many years.
   And now I'm the sole agency of Tibhar, Stiga in Korean market.
   I could study blades for many years before I really start it.
   I don't think there will be many who can learn manythings before starting designing work.

• Are the any helpful tips you can give someone looking to outsource the production of blades?
 - Prepare money.
   Learn how to communicate with people in other country.
   Be patient.
   Don't stop until you get what you really want.
   Be prepared to fail amny times.

By the way, Rene, I know you have good intention.
And I'm pretty open for my self.
But I'm not sure if it's good to relate my brand to my senf identity or not.
I would rather prefer to depart my identity from my brand image.
So, don't treat them the same.
Nexy is nexy, and me is me.

Thank you.

Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 8:16pm

I think that sentence referred to the intermediate burnt ayous layers, which are oversize.
I'm no wood expert, but the core layer looks more like kiri to me, because of the darker stripes, which as also similar to Calix, which has kiri. Ayous usually has a lighter colour and does not have such stripes.
Or maybe the centre ply of Amazon is the "secret wood" Nexy has used for the core of Hannibal, Oscar, Lissom, Color, Spear, and Spartacus, which also has stripes, at least in some pictures.
Yes, that's not Kiri, but the severet wood.Wink
Brand Manager of NEXY
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 9:20pm
Thank you for all your answers - much appreciated.
I apologize for the mixing of corporate and personal identities. Smile
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2012 at 5:41am
Originally posted by Pondus Pondus wrote:

Thank you for all your answers - much appreciated.
I apologize for the mixing of corporate and personal identities. Smile

It's ok.
I'm just worried that my finite self might harm on my should-be-infinite-brand NEXY.

Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2012 at 4:18am
NEXY's first shoes; Petra

It will be out in the market very soon.

Brand Manager of NEXY
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2012 at 4:22am
Nice!
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2012 at 4:48am
Very nice shoes. Are they the lightweight or cushioned type?

BTW: I have reported the spam post from elvis above to the mods, no need for double reporting (if you no longer see the post, it has probably been already deleted).
Join the Nexy Clan!
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2012 at 7:58pm

Very nice shoes. Are they the lightweight or cushioned type?

BTW: I have reported the spam post from elvis above to the mods, no need for double reporting (if you no longer see the post, it has probably been already deleted).

It's light weight.
But I inserted an insole with good cushion.
You can say it's not very different from other shoes.
But design will be very unique, as usual for Nexy.
Thank you.
Brand Manager of NEXY
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 4:10am
Hello Nexy,
if I understand correctly, the drawings on Nexy blades are your own.
That's one of the reasons that renders Nexy blades unique!

However, today while browsing the web, I just stumbled upon this image
http://www.fondos-hd.com/user-content/uploads/wall/o/27/7.jpg

Which instantly reminded me of your "instinctive creation" ad:

The style of your advertisement is indeed rather different from your drawings on the blades, so this is just to ask you if you were aware of the source of the background image, which may not be the case if you didn't compose the advertisement yourself.

Join the Nexy Clan!
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/16/2012 at 8:06pm

Hello Nexy,
if I understand correctly, the drawings on Nexy blades are your own.
That's one of the reasons that renders Nexy blades unique!

However, today while browsing the web, I just stumbled upon this image
http://www.fondos-hd.com/user-content/uploads/wall/o/27/7.jpg

Which instantly reminded me of your "instinctive creation" ad:

The style of your advertisement is indeed rather different from your drawings on the blades, so this is just to ask you if you were aware of the source of the background image, which may not be the case if you didn't compose the advertisement yourself.

Thank you for the inquiry.
When we make an advertisement, we can make use of manythings possible.
I picked up this image, because this shows what my brand is.
If you thought I drew this image on my own, then I will simply thank you for your respectful guess.
But that's not the case for many advertisements, as well as my one.
Brand Manager of NEXY
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2012 at 11:12am

NEXY's first shoes; Petra

It will be out in the market very soon.

I picked up a pair of Nexy branded Petra TT shoeslast week when I stopped by Nexy HQ. Nice lightweight comfy shoes for Ur game face. When I show up at the club wearing my Nexy Sunset TT jersey, Nexy Line shorts, Nexy socks, Nexy Petra Shoes, and have strapped to my back a jam packed Nexy Ruck, they know I come to the fight ready.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2012 at 3:56pm
I have a topic I would like to ask Nexy to tell us more about: white ash.

I really like the look of white ash outer plies. It also happens that two blades with white ash outer plies are among my all-time favourites: Nexy Lissom and Nittaku Violin. New entry is Nexy Amazon. Yesterday I was comparing my blades with white ash outer plies and noticed that they all look rather different. In particular, I see an evolution in the white ash used in my Nexy blades.

The first Lissom I bought, and the one I'm still playing with, was used. By having a closer look to the reviews in the Lissom thread, today I discovered that it is the same Lissom that Loopmeister reviewed in July 2010 (see this post), so it is one from the initial batch. How do I know? Just compare the grain of white ash in Loopmeister's review and in this picture I just took:

Moreover, the wings are chamfered, and he describes he used a dremel in his post.
Anyway, my point is that in this first Lissom, the growth rings are very close: notice how many dark lines there are on the wings: I count 10 and 12 on the 2 FH wings, and again 10 and 12 on the BH wings. An average of 11 per wing.

In November 2011 I bought a second Lissom, to be used as a spare blade. On this blade, the growth rings are slightly spaced further apart, and I count an average of 7 lines on the 4 wings:

A few days ago I received my test Amazon (thanks again, Mr. Moon! review is coming soon), and I noticed that in this white ash plies, the growth rings are even more spaced apart. I count an average of 5.5 lines on the 4 wings:

To summarize:
2010: 11 lines per wing
2011: 7 lines per wing
2012: 5.5 lines per wing
I wonder if Nexy's trend toward white ash plies having a wider spacing between rings is deliberate, or if my three blades just randomly happen to have a progressively wider spacing.

BTW, the only other blade with white ash outer ply that I own is Nittaku Violin. It's a first-generation Violin, so I suppose it was produced before 2009. Here the space between the lines is huge, and there are 3-4 lines per wing:

As Violin is a very high-quality blade and has a very smooth feeling, I wonder whether this could also partly depend on the cut of white ash used. For sure it must in part be due to Nittaku's special lamination technique and the use of hide glue.

To summarize, my questions are: is Nexy's trend toward wider spacing deliberate? is there any noticeable difference in blades having white ash layers having different ring spacing? and if so, how does spacing affect feel/playing characteristics?
Join the Nexy Clan!
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/17/2012 at 5:09pm
i do not like white ash as outer at all. i prefer limba or koto.
i didn't find good directional precision and blocking feeling about the white ash outer. hope nexy does not use the white ash as outer in many blades. imo.

there is too much instinctive creation lately. but at the end the blade has to be better than others.

to praise original design is not worth if at the end the blade does not fit the bill.

the amazon is not going anywhere. that blade does not work well for sure.

blade design is not a 'rodizio'. at the end one doesn't know what food is eating.  

the same with the design of the first calix. too thin with burn tech. with carbon. not good enough. it is a complicated mix. one is going to miss something for sure.

however i think nexy has an extraordinary design concept about blade size design, balance, blade weight range (this is difficult!) and wood selection that can drive to make very competitive blades fighting at the top with other brands.

let's go to make the spear carbon with the limba outer to fight seriously.
proverbs 28.23 is good here.     

Edited by ejmaster - 05/17/2012 at 6:15pm
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 12:30am
By the way, I ordered a Xiom blade from Nexy a few days ago, and I have already received it from Korea.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 2:09am
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

i do not like white ash as outer at all. i prefer limba or koto.
i didn't find good directional precision and blocking feeling about the white ash outer. hope nexy does not use the white ash as outer in many blades. imo.

there is too much instinctive creation lately. but at the end the blade has to be better than others.

to praise original design is not worth if at the end the blade does not fit the bill.

the amazon is not going anywhere. that blade does not work well for sure.

blade design is not a 'rodizio'. at the end one doesn't know what food is eating.  

the same with the design of the first calix. too thin with burn tech. with carbon. not good enough. it is a complicated mix. one is going to miss something for sure.

however i think nexy has an extraordinary design concept about blade size design, balance, blade weight range (this is difficult!) and wood selection that can drive to make very competitive blades fighting at the top with other brands.

let's go to make the spear carbon with the limba outer to fight seriously.
proverbs 28.23 is good here.     

ejmaster,
the obvious question that arises is whether you have actually tried the blades you are criticising: if not, Proverbs 26.2 does not seem out of place.
Rodizios can be good at times and opposites may reconciliate into a higher unity (Hegel; just the second part, not the one about rodizios Wink).

PS: It's all matter of personal preference: I myself don't like limba outers, they are delicate and feel dull. The feeling of Violin is still unsurpassed for me: if only the handle shape were different, I'd probably still play with it.
Join the Nexy Clan!
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 4:57am
arg01, you are a nice guy just that your feedback may mislead Nexy. My point of view is quite different from yours.

i am not going to test those blades. i am sure about them. so i am not going to be happy spending money on these.

in anycase Nexy himself has recognized what it is going on about Calix and Amazon. Everyblade can be a fun experience but to a good reader he is saying more or less that probably (not sure of course) they are not the deal to a demanding good player. The Calix II can be more interesting.

Rodizio is fun but generally if one wants to have a really good meat dinner, go to have a good filet rather than a mixture of different meats. Anyway i also like to go to a rodizio from time to time.

the violin as well as the acoustic were blades with a lot of feeling and quality. in violin the ash outer fits better but in a whole that it is quite particular.

the limba outer is so widely used because has always had very good properties in combination with other layerings while the white ash does not have.
to say that one does not like the limba outer for me means to know little about blade making.

as forecasted arg01, proverbs 26.2 came but not to me but to you. nothing happens. life is progression. 

Edited by ejmaster - 05/18/2012 at 5:19am
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 5:45am

arg01, you are a nice guy just that your feedback may mislead Nexy. My point of view is quite different from yours.

i am not going to test those blades. i am sure about them. so i am not going to be happy spending money on these.

in anycase Nexy himself has recognized what it is going on about Calix and Amazon. Everyblade can be a fun experience but to a good reader he is saying more or less that probably (not sure of course) they are not the deal to a demanding good player. The Calix II can be more interesting.

Rodizio is fun but generally if one wants to have a really good meat dinner, go to have a good filet rather than a mixture of different meats. Anyway i also like to go to a rodizio from time to time.

the violin as well as the acoustic were blades with a lot of feeling and quality. in violin the ash outer fits better but in a whole that it is quite particular.

the limba outer is so widely used because has always had very good properties in combination with other layerings while the white ash does not have.
to say that one does not like the limba outer for me means to know little about blade making.

as forecasted arg01, proverbs 26.2 came but not to me but to you. nothing happens. life is progression. 

ejmaster,
I just cited proverbs 26.2 in response to your 28.23, since you were criticising the blades without ever having played with them. :-) I understand you don't want to waste money on blades you are already sure that you won't like, but for not having played with them, your judgement is rather categorical.

This said, everybody is entitled to an opinion, and I don't understand why my feedback should mislead Nexy. He knows enough to judge by himself and as you noticed he is very critical about his own work. I was just asking whether there was a reason for choosing different cuts of white ash.

Indeed, I am not a blade maker, and I don't need to be in order to judge a blade as a player. I understand Limba has desirable characteristics for blade making, and indeed many blades have Limba outers. For what I know the reasons could be that it's cheap and easy to shape. As a player I can say I don't feel Limba outer is giving much of a gain. Instead, it brings headaches, because it's a fragile wood that one has to varnish thickly in order to prevent splintering, and that's the thing I dislike most about it. I haven't had many Koto outer blades, maybe it's more stable.

A demanding good player wants a stiff and linear blade, because he has a good touch and can handle the speed even in the short game. In understand that. But what I see among club players is a tendency to select gear which is too fast for their skills, e.g. Arylate/Carbon blades with Tenergy, and then get lazy and play passively because they cannot control their shots. Remind though that I play at intermediate level, so this obviously does not apply for people who want to become pros. At my level, some flex and non-linearity is welcome.

And, as I wrote in another thread, if at some point Ma Long was playing with Violin (edit: before switching to Acoustic), white ash outers cannot be that bad! If he was sponsored by Nittaku back then and had to play with a Nittaku blade, he still had a ton of other blades without white ash layers to choose from.

Edited by arg0 - 05/18/2012 at 8:04am
Join the Nexy Clan!
ejmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 6:00am
i understand your view arg01. no problem at all. Ma Long played the acoustic btwy.

i really desire Nexy has a lot of success. He already has.

the same way you give your input i am also interested in giving mine. this way Nexy can have several feedbacks.

otherwise he can think everybody likes white ash.

EJ Club.

arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 8:03am
Indeed, the more opinions, the more feedback for Nexy.

BTW, according to Nittaku, Ma Long played with Violin when it first came out (I would be glad if somebody could confirm this with an official source). He then later switched to Acoustic. So maybe this could be indeed considered a point in favour of Limba! Or maybe Violin was just too slow for entering the ITTF top 10.

So the discussion becomes even more interesting.
Any reasons as to why white ash is not more commonly used in TT blades?

Edited by arg0 - 05/18/2012 at 8:11am
Join the Nexy Clan!
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 10:02am
I was hoping to hear more and see more about the Spartacus blade.  That was one that peaked my interest well, especially after now that I am really liking the Yasaka Soft Carbon build. 

Has anyone ever used the Spartacus and also a Ma Lin Soft Carbon, or Extra 3D Soft Carbon and can compare them? 

Also,  those Nexy shoes look pretty good.  Not too thin not too thick....as far as being a slipper or an overly tall/heavy type.  Cant wait to see the reviews. 

Edited by Rich215 - 05/18/2012 at 10:04am
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 11:11pm

I have a topic I would like to ask Nexy to tell us more about: white ash.

To summarize, my questions are: is Nexy's trend toward wider spacing deliberate? is there any noticeable difference in blades having white ash layers having different ring spacing? and if so, how does spacing affect feel/playing characteristics?

Regarding the surface wood, it's thin, and the shape of the lines on it does not affect on the character of a blade much. But emotionally, I think people will have a certain preferrance on the shape, but the actual function does not change much to it's shape.

If you want to tell the difference, you'd better check the color, than the shape.
Because shape can be different from the same wood, by changing the angle of cutting them.
But the color is affected from where those woods are coming.

Normally, darker color means they are young.
But whiter color means they are old.

But I can not say which wood will be better.
Because the character of the surface can not be noticable much only by the color, because it's not that much different.

Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 11:28pm

Dear Sir,

Sorry to reply with my rudeness.
But I don't want to respect your rude guesses.
If you are so sure, then please, keep your decision about that in your self.
You are supposed to write it out only when you are clealry sure about it after testing.
If not, you are just not qualified to write anything about it. 

If I'm not satisfiew with my blades, I won't be selling any of them.

Even the Amazon, people in Korea now really like the final character of this blade.
And they are buying it with satisfaction.
I'm pretty sure it will be the same outside of Korea, too.

Calix, is also the same.
I have never heard of any bad comment about the blade in the market, yet.

Edited by Nexy - 05/18/2012 at 11:40pm
Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

I was hoping to hear more and see more about the Spartacus blade.  That was one that peaked my interest well, especially after now that I am really liking the Yasaka Soft Carbon build. 

Has anyone ever used the Spartacus and also a Ma Lin Soft Carbon, or Extra 3D Soft Carbon and can compare them? 

Also,  those Nexy shoes look pretty good.  Not too thin not too thick....as far as being a slipper or an overly tall/heavy type.  Cant wait to see the reviews. 

Nexy shoes are becoming big success in Korean market.
It's very light, and strong.
Grippy on the bottom.

I think the sales of nexy shoes will be bigger than I expected in the actual market.
Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/18/2012 at 11:36pm

[/QUOTE]

I do know that you have a good intention for NEXY.
But you need to know which is truth or not.
You can not judge something by your own guess only.
If you do in such a way, then you will not be respected a a fair tester.

As I wrote in the before article, we can not tell what is good wood for a certain blade's surface.
Because it's not only about the material.
It is affected by the thickness, the effect of the second layer, and overyall structure of a blade.

So, I thank you for your intestion, but I clearly don't thank your comment done by your guess.
You need to know some times, designer can be so proud of their works, that they could not welcome wrong guesses, and try to escape talks.

Edited by Nexy - 05/18/2012 at 11:36pm
Brand Manager of NEXY
Rich215 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/19/2012 at 12:40am

Originally posted by Rich215 Rich215 wrote:

Nexy shoes are becoming big success in Korean market.
It's very light, and strong.
Grippy on the bottom.

I think the sales of nexy shoes will be bigger than I expected in the actual market.

How is the fit of the Nexy shoe with regards to width.  I have a slightly wider foot and have a hard time finding shoes that are wide enough.  My Mizuno Wave Drive 4's are just wide enough, but do not have enough support. 

Is there any chance you will offer any deals to mytt members?   I need some new shoes for the US Open coming up in 42 days.   Will you also have sizes up to US 10.5  ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
  Share Topic