FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nexy Designer's diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 30>
Author
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2018 at 6:26am
More images, lab measurements, and comparison of the Tibhar Akkad with other 7-ply blades here on TTGearLab's review.
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
Sponsored Links

tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2018 at 11:12am
Sounds like another winner!!
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2018 at 1:51pm
NexyUSA now has the new Axis shoes and Armor bat cases.

We will order the new Akkad when it is ready for market.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Lefty76 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lefty76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 3:34pm
Is there a UK release date for the Akkad yet?
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 3:53pm
Here in Germany the release will be in round about 3 weeks (June, 22)
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2018 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Here in Germany the release will be in round about 3 weeks (June, 22)

Yeah.  Can't wait for this one.  Contra have it listed as 18th June.

And how good are ttgearlab's blade reviews?  Very impressive IMO.
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 5:06pm
Small teaser from the Catalog of contra.de, a German shop.
It looks like Tibhar chose a rather aggressive pricing for the Akkad, assuming that it has several aspects in common with Rubicon and Arche, including wooden plies (most) and manufacturing quality.

Save

Edited by arg0 - 06/12/2018 at 5:07pm
Join the Nexy Clan!
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/12/2018 at 5:11pm
Just in case you wonder, this is what the German text says (Google translate, only major errors edited): "AKKAD shares the playing characteristics of traditional TIBHAR wooden constructions. The 7-layer offensive blade is characterized by a high ball flight curve and a solid speed potential. The focus in his development was clearly on the requirements of the new plastic balls, the extended flight curve and the arc-like trajectory. In addition, the AKKAD has enough power to dictate the game at the table, but also the precision of forcing the opponent in topspin rallies to his knees."
Join the Nexy Clan!
David_from_Gers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David_from_Gers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/15/2018 at 8:24pm
Where is the ttgearlab review of the akkad ?
Was it deleted ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David_from_Gers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2018 at 3:09am
Web caching , and indexers seems indicate that there really was an article 'overview akkad' on ttgear.. So what happend ? Tibhar asked for removal ? Bad or too good results ?
Test blade differs from real ones ? What ??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David_from_Gers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/17/2018 at 12:04pm
They deleted all nexy reviews including rubbers.
What the hell ?
Is someone have backups ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David_from_Gers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/18/2018 at 12:08pm
Got my akkad today !
83gr only.
I'll test this evening with 2 tibhar mx-s, 2mm in forehand and 1.8mm in backhand.
Not my typical, up to date setup for the forehand, but i know very well the mx-s since its launch. We'll see...
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2018 at 9:28pm

ACE

ACE is Nexy's 5th generation blade that was created by Yun Hong Kyun, a top player in the Korean amateur league. Nexy has sponsored him for the past 11 years. He has done many things to help Nexy grow in the field of table tennis, and now he has joined our team as an employee. Yun's role has been really huge for Nexy, and we wanted to thank him by making a blade with his name on it. The combination of his many years of experience and Nexy's accumulation of technology combined to create "ACE".

First of all, let's check the main purpose of the blade with his play.

As you can see in the video clip, Yun has his own unique playing style. His forehand and backhand drives are very short with simple swings, and it seems like he instantly reel-in and rolls-up the ball. This is quite unlike the European playing style that opens-up with a big swing, and unlike the Chinese style that is very tight with a strong stroke. The difference is he uses his elbow as a pivot and quickly folds and strokes.

Yet, this is not exclusively a result of Yun's technique. To fully understand his movement, we need to understand the correlation between Hinoki wood and Korean table tennis. The Hinoki wood has a nature of viscosity, and due to this feature it does not allow players to drive with the arm swinging wide or from bottom to top and from back to front in one direction. The ball sticks and it follows while swinging, and players have to cover and press down the ball to prevent the ball from rising. Because of this characteristic, players who regularly use Hinoki wood cannot easily move to another type of surface. On the contrary, it takes time to get used to this type of surface when you come from another type.

However, historically, Korean table tennis has been more dependent on Hinoki wood than any other country in the world. The Korean fascination with Hinoki wood began when Japanese penholders were forming the mainstream, and most of their blades were made of Hinoki. After that, the Hinoki surfaced blades dominated the market even while shakehands were gaining in popularity. As a player, Yun Hong Kyun belongs to that generation, and his fast folding style of play is closely related to the Hinoki surface material.

However, the characteristics of Hinoki material is not necessarily optimal for table tennis. If it were, it would have continued to dominate the market. Particularly in the Japanese market, the popularity of Hinoki material has been rapidly disappearing. By today’s standards, Hinoki wood is considered a slow material. Therefore, playing with a Hinoki layer requires proper skill and training.

Nexy's ACE was developed to properly neutralize the negative characteristics of Hinoki material. If it used special materials other than the special materials currently used, those results could not easily be realized. The thickness of the surface layer is also adjusted with these things in mind. For example, in the case of Nexy's Hannibal blade, the thickness of layers are maximized to draw out the characteristics of Hinoki to appeal to the players who prefer the Hinoki+carbon material from the past. Therefore, those who like the characteristics of Hinoki will be able to freely control and maximize the properties of this blade.

However, Nexy's Oscar, Oz, etc., which were formerly used by Yun Hong Kyun, have added the sense similar to non-Hinoki surface materials while limiting those characteristics. If you compare Oscar and Hannibal, this will be visualized immediately. The thickness of Oscar's Hinoki surface is only half of Hannibal.

Therefore, we used Hinoki material, but taking into consideration Yun Hong Kyun's fast swing, we adjusted the viscosity of Hinoki material accordingly.

And one more thing I wanted to mention, in recent years Yun Hong Kyun has been looking for a faster blade. In the past, Nexy did not make very fast blades. We were more focused on the balance and we were trying to find the position within the point of balance. Therefore, ACE has some different characteristics than previous Nexy blades.

Many users will compare ACE with Akrasia because of the similar speed. Until now, with the exception of ACE, Nexy's blades have been within our general speed range. Yun Hong Kyun had been choosing his blades from Nexy's blade line-up, but ACE was made specifically for his playing style. This is the reason for its high-speed.

Another thing to point out is that the weight of this blade is very light. We might make heavier blades in the future, but for now we need the lighter blades to offset the weight of today’s popular rubbers, like the MX-S. And, due to the change of the official table tennis ball, players need to swing faster than before, so we thought it best to create lighter blades help players generate speed and spin as well as compensate for increased rubber weight. Also, Nexy is more focused on the market for Amateur players who prefer lighter blades. It’s worth noting that pro players still prefer heavy blades. 

If this is your time to use hard, heavy rubbers, the lightweight of ACE may be the blade choice for you. We hope you love it!

Thank you.

Edited by Nexy - 02/25/2019 at 12:41am
Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/26/2018 at 9:33pm

Moby Dick

'Moby Dick' is composed of 5+2 outer fiber layers. So, at first glance, it might seem like the 'Oscar blade'. However, the actual characteristics are very different due to three important factors: The surface material, the special material, and the plate thickness. The surface material seems like 'Hinoki', but it is actually a softer wood. The special material for Oscar is arylate-carbon, but for Moby Dick we used a new material called 'PFC'. Finally, the thickness of 'Oscar' is over 6mm while Moby Dick is only 5.7mm.

It is easy to deduce that the basic repulsive power of Moby-Dick is suppressed by its thickness and the soft surface material — and actually it is! Moby Dick is not a blade that generates fast speed on its own. Instead, Moby Dick seeks a natural feeling of hitting and a sense that transmits to your fingertips.

There are several famous blades composed of a thin 5+2 outer fiber and a special material, but not many can also boast a great feeling when hitting the ball. Unlike those blades, Moby Dick has put great importance on touch. In addition, the catapulting power of the blade itself conveys a heavy ball movement when grabbing and dragging the ball to produce spin, but the arc is not too high. One of the most impressive features about Moby Dick is its ability to exert power during drive rallies because the ball does not fly away or feel too light.

Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 1:25am
Joo SaeHyuk, The Return of Legend with NEXY(ENG SUB)

Joo Sae Huyk, legend defensive player,
joined Nexy.
Please, see the below. 

Edited by Nexy - 02/25/2019 at 12:43am
Brand Manager of NEXY
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2019 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

Originally posted by mon22 mon22 wrote:

Nice

looks like clipper structure I wonder if it plays the same.is there cp version?

To put this again into context, he was referring to Nexy Arche.
Yes, Arche comes in CP, as well.

Clipper is a 7-ply blade with Limba outer and the rest all Ayous. No thermally treated (burned) layers.
There's no Limba in Arche and it has a burned core. Nexy hasn't revealed the composition, but members on the forum guessed it might be Lati-Ayous-Spruce-Kiri-Spruce-Ayous-White Ash.
What makes you think it's similar to Clipper?

The 3thick central plies I m looking for blade that plays like clipper but a tad faster  for playing SP penhold
arteepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arteepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/10/2019 at 11:21pm
Do you have an information about nexy batos?
Blade:Tibhar Fortino Pro ST 87 g
BH:Xiom Vega X
FH:Dianchi Special D provincial
Table tennis lover<3
Feedback
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2019 at 11:55am
Has anyone already tested the Nexy Moby Dick?
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2019 at 12:22pm
It's a sweet looking and playing blade. Upon close examination, it seems to have spruce or similar top ply, carbon beneath, and a mysterious inner core. It's standard thickness, under 6mm, but not crazy thin. My scale is gone, but I'd estimate the weight at low 80s. Probably OFF-/OFF, but since I'm a blocker this is a wild guess.

Edited by tommyzai - 04/21/2019 at 12:28pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/21/2019 at 2:14pm
I am sure, you are right. The top-ply is spruce, looks exactly the same as the spruce, that Soulspin uses for lots of their own blades, but also for the blades, that Soulspin produces for other brands, for example like Donic World Champion series, the old Andro Ligna, Nittaku Basaltec and Meister series.

The core looks like kiri or tung-tree (used in Nittaku Acoustic).

I am astonished that I can not find a single review in the world wide net. Maybe the name of the blade (Moby Dick) was not the best idea. Wink Who wants to play with (or like) a whale? Big smile

Nevertheless I will test it too, if I should find a used blade with straight handle (this FL handle is too extreme for me, looks not as comfortable as the moderate FL handle of Nexy Arche).
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2019 at 11:09pm

Introducing Batos by Nexy

By definition, “Batos” means thorn. When I named this new blade, I thought of the four thorns the rose relied upon in the novel, “The Little Prince.” It’s an amazing story filled with fascinating content, details, and characters. And it was this thorn that especially caught my attention. The rose tried to prove that she is strong and independent by boldly stating that she has a thorn. But Little Prince knew that she could not be protected by thorns alone and constantly worried about Baobab trees, which might harm the rose.

- Nexy Official -

Size : 158 x 150 (mm)
Thickness : 5.75 (mm)
Structure : 5 wood + 2 alc
Top Layer : Limba wood
Core Layer : Kiri wood
Weight : 84 (g)_AVG

In my younger days, we used thorn trees to protect the farm. With thorn trees covering the crops, wild animals could not invade easily. Even so, I did not like thorns because they looked scary. While I played with friends, we would often lose a ball under thorn trees and had to risk being hurt by its sharp points to get the ball back. But the story of The Little Prince and Rose changed my feelings about thorns. They are not there to harm us, but to protect our livelihood against wolves, or to protect the rose against sheep.

Batos is a weapon for the powerless, designed to protect from attack. This concept marks the beginning of Nexy’s 6th generation, and it starts with the release of this extraordinary new blade.

For the past 5 generations, I tried to make what I wanted to have as a player. But Nexy’s 6th generation moves beyond me; it’s about what top players want. Nexy became an official sponsor brand for the Samsung Table Tennis Team and contracted with Joo Sae Huyk and Yoo Nam Kyu (1988 Olympic Gold Medalist and Korean National Team Coach), I began meeting and discussing gear with more world-class players. I realized that Nexy has become too much of a personal brand. My blade designs were not in line with what champions wanted and needed. What are the general blade features that top players want?

Nexy has always prided its brand on not trying to emulate other brands’ popular blades. Even though I knew I could improve on other popular designs, I did not. I focused on retaining our uniqueness. This has been one of the core principles for Nexy over the past 10 years, and it remains important. However, I have come to realize that the most important role for a table tennis brand is to constantly improve, and Nexy cannot be an exception. As a company, we will retain our uniqueness, but also focus on providing high-level players with blade characteristics that they desire and require to win championships. Therefore, in this way, Nexy will now compete with other brands. So, even though a blade may be similar, as long as the blade is not a direct copy, Nexy will produce it. Of course, we expect our product to be superior and unique in some way. Regardless of what kind of blade we produce, Nexy will be always Nexy, and we will continue to do our best to improve in every way.

2019 is a meaningful year for Nexy as we will begin to expand throughout the international market. And, for us to succeed in a market chosen by elite players, our 6th generation line of blades is a must, not an option.

FUNCTIONAL FEATURES

Layer Material

Batos uses arylate carbon layer to enhance speed and power. ALC is a well-known composite material that has been used by many brands. Nexy used this for Oscar, our long-time best-selling blade. We have a deep understanding of ALC type materials. But with the ABS ball age, I think we have to consider another factor for blade design; spin. ABS ball allows less spin, and many players are troubled by the rotation reduction. Blade designers, including myself, have been researching how to achieve more spin generation. Therefore, spin has been a major focus for the development of Batos. I had to find a new kind of fuel to inject more spin into this blade. So, carefully selected the layer material for ALC.

Top Ply

Batos uses a Limba surface. This wood has an embracing feel. It grips the ball deep, and the whole plane works together to catch the ball inside. In order to understand the character of this layer, we can compare the feeling to Ayous, which is another exotic wood. Ayous seems to grip the ball in one specific point on the blade. It then repels the ball with good power, but players cannot feel the entire plane embracing the ball. But Limba works as one unified body, and it embraces the ball as a whole. Yet, this layer’s thickness must be carefully constructed. If it’s too thick, it loses this embracing feeling. If it’s too thin, this layer can be easily damaged when changing rubbers as the wood can weaken. So, after much experimentation and development, Batos features a Limba surface with the optimum thickness.

Gluing of Layers

Nexy has kept its gluing process a secret — until now! You might think glue is not important in making a functional difference in a table tennis blade. But gluing greatly influences the functional features of the blade as well as durability and feel. Traditionally, before adopting the composite material, the choice and quantity of glue were out of the question. We could not be bothered much, because it was easy. But when we started to use composite materials, glue became a much more important factor.

These materials could not be interwoven with other wooden layers by using a small quantity of glue. This caused companies to find stronger options. In the end, each company found its own way to address the issue. However, from the beginning of the first generation, Nexy tried to use a very pleasant feeling glue with a moderate quantity. With this recipe, Nexy’s Hannibal and Oscar provided a good wooden feeling over the entire playing surface. This gluing technique has continuously contributed to making Nexy blades unique and superior. This is especially true for Batos. Players of all levels will be surprised at the good wooden feeling throughout. This is unusual for an ALC blade. Batos has a vivid touch that is enhanced by our special gluing process.

Glue

The introduction of non-VOC, water-based glues became another area of concern as they tend to be stronger and more likely to damage the surface layer when detaching a rubber. So, in general, glue became stronger and thicker, which gave a significant effect on the final product. Companies and players alike have needed to address this issue to protect the top ply of blades.

Ideal Shape for the ABS Ball

With the advent of the poly ball, modern play moved players closer to the table. This caused several brands to adopt a larger head size. In the past, players of all levels were obsessed with weight. That’s no longer the case. When you play close to the table, you care less about blade weight and more about feeling and control. A bigger size blade makes it easier for players to access the table and facilitates a faster, more dominating style of play. Therefore, Nexy carefully made the head size 1mm larger. This is almost unnoticeable but provides players with greater confidence to access and dominate the table. However, by nature, the larger head size causes an increase in weight that could be burdensome for players, and I needed to address that issue. With the selected wooden material, Batos is light and well-balanced.

New Testing Team

Some of you may have noticed that Nexy is now working with many advanced players for testing. We have a sponsorship contract with Samsung Team where Lee Sang Soo and An Jae Hyun are playing, and many Samsung players are now participating in our testing process. Nexy is becoming more oriented to top-class players. As an amateur player, I tended to focus more on the amateur market, but that’s no longer the case! Nexy is sponsoring POSCO energy team, where Jeon Jihee and Yang Haeun are playing. We now have a well-balanced testing program with the help of world-class men and women players. In addition to team sponsorships, we also have personal sponsorship contracts with big three players. Olympic gold medalist Yoo Nam Kyu joined the Nexy team, and we are now developing Tibhar’s MX-K and several blades together. Nexy blades named after Yoo Nam Kyu will be out in the market soon. Joo Sae Hyuk also signed with Nexy, and I am now making Joo’s blade. Also, Yang Haeun signed with us, and she will compete wearing Nexy shirts.

With all these new sponsorships, Nexy has more resources to develop sophisticated blades. And, Batos is the first one inspired by those world-class testers. There is much more news, but I will share that in upcoming articles. So, this is it for now! This is a long article; however, I don’t think I have explained enough. You will surely experience more than I could ever explain by playing with Batos. Experience the new Nexy and meet the blade tested and recommended by world-class players.

Batos is now out in the market!

Brand Manager of NEXY
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2019 at 11:38pm
Ooooo! I definitely want Batos. Looks and sounds sweet!!
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2019 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Nexy Nexy wrote:

2019 is a meaningful year for Nexy as we will begin to expand throughout the international market. And, for us to succeed in a market chosen by elite players, our 6th generation line of blades is a must, not an option.
Originally posted by Nexy Nexy wrote:

Batos is now out in the market!

Well, if you want to expand on the international market, Batos should be available in (nearly) each country, at least in each continent. Up to now I know only one shop in Europe (Spinfactory), which is selling your goods, but up to now Batos is not listed there.

So when and where will it be available? I would like to buy one (ST)
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 1:36am

Releasing Tibhar MX-K

A three year endeavor has settled into a beautiful harbor. As the Nexy  brand manager who has studied important rubber producers, especially in Japan and Germany, I concluded that a thinner column structure for the currently selling rubbers’ top sheet can be an attractive upgrade formula for the future of table tennis. This methodology was first applied in cooperation with a Japanese factory and created the Nexy  rubber Karis. 

Karis was quite different from all other contemporary rubbers, and many found that its uniqueness facilitated better play. Still I thought Karis was too different in comparison to the popular rubbers most players use. So I began persuading TIBHAR to produce a Karis structure type rubber in Germany. It started three years ago, and today I have MX-K in my hand. Now I would like to explain the path that led to the development of TIBHAR MX-K.

Click to enlarge

•Butterfly released Tenergy, a rubber that is dependent on the boosting effect of the sponge. At first there was no responds to their boosting technology and they continued with their tensor sponge. For TIBHAR rubbers, we can find the Nimbus and Sinus series at that time which did not make use of boosting technology.

•Seeing the success of boosting rubbers TIBHAR released Genius as their first boosting bubble sponged rubber. The latest product in this line was MX-P.

•Personally I think MX-P is the pinnacle of TIBHAR’s rubber development. It has excellent speed and spin, with good touch.

•However, MX-P is a more demanding rubber. This happens because the top sheet grips the ball with extreme power and drives the ball upward while the sponge expels the ball in a forward direction. A lot of energy is transferred that needs to be controlled by the player. MX-K is bringing the upward movement from the top sheet and bouncing off movement from the sponge in real harmony.

•In order to retain top performance while getting better control and being more forgiving, we did in-depth experiments and concluded that those two independent movements should be unified into one. Top sheet and sponge should move in harmony.

•Nexy 's development of Karis resulted in a shorter column for the top sheet while keeping the thickness of the top sheet surface. And the result was very good. With Karis, you get a much more harmonious movement. But the Japanese factory made it quite different from other rubbers, which limited Karis’ widespread usage.

•This is the point where Korean idea was inspiring German production and tradition. With the new rubber MX-K we are putting a new product next to MX-P that offers players excellent control and feedback without sacrificing speed and power. It took three years of experimentation until we finally completed the MX-K rubbers.

•There is one more advantage to the short column structure. It works well with harder sponges so MX-K will be available both as a 47.5 and 52.5 degree rubber.

KakaoTalk_20190923_101109462_13.jpg

Key features

•Weight: Compared with MX-P, MX-K is a little lighter while being powerful.

•Gripping Power: With the unified movement of top sheet and sponge, MX-K works well close to the table as well as away from the table. You can especially feel an easy contact of the ball, even when you are not in the best position. This rubber is more forgiving and allows more flexibility.

•Consistent Control: MX-P gives you a very powerful blade with a long trajectory, as long as you are hitting the ball with the correct swing movement. But with MX-K, you get very good control in all situations.

•Harder Sponge Version: MX-K H is available in 52.5 degree hardness. This is still very easy to play with and gives the player exceptional power.

MX-K is the latest and one of the best TIBHAR rubbers. We are taking pride in the fact that we gave the inspiration and innovation that made MX-K that good.

Let’s meet TIBHAR MX-K!

Edited by nexy.com - 12/04/2019 at 11:23pm
Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
tommyzai View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
Senior Animator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommyzai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 11:36am
Congratulations on this new release. I definitely need to check out this rubber.
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 4:50pm
I ordered 8 sheets to try out myself and test the market. NexyUSA has another larger batch coming from Nexy Korea.

I am a soft sponged rubber guy (think FS-X kinda soft), but the 47 degree MX-K suits me. Linear control on the light to medium impacts, and a huge surge on the power shots. The 52 degree MX-K H is for those who really like to bang into the ball with direct impact. Those players get an outstanding top end.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
hangdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hangdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 5:01pm
Will Karis M continue in production?
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2019 at 7:44pm
A Tibhar MX-K testing action - sponsored by Nexy - is coming in a few days. Watch the Nexy clan thread.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2019 at 1:11pm
Seems to be still not available here in Europe
nexy.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nexy.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2019 at 9:21pm
We are working on it. One big German store is getting sampels as we speak.
For the imptient: You can just order it directly from us.
Everything you need for tabletennis: nexyttstore.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 30>
  Share Topic