FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Nexy Lissom reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2010 at 12:14am
Review #1 (expect a second review on Saturday and a very detailed one next next Monday):
Venue & Time: 4.5 hour practice session + games
Notes: Half time spent with TBS +T05, half time spent with Lissom + T05 (FH & BH)

Initial Feel: This feels distinctly different from my TBS which feels quite head heavy as well as heavy all round. On the other hand, the Lissom had a FANTASTIC feel to it. With an 86g FL handle and two T05's it didn't feel very head heavy, contrary to other reviews but felt head heavy enough to feel that you can really produce those killer loops. 

Loops: Hands down, Lissom is the beast at producing spinny loops. It seems that the original design wanted to produce a light weight paddle that produced a heavy ball. Based on the sound of my strokes and the opinion of my opponents on the receiving end, the ball is quite spinny whether you like it or not!

Speed: While my TBS was able to produce significant speed due to the additional weight as well as the added weight of my sealant, the Lissom does produce sufficient speed depending on how you angle the paddle. With a relatively hard feel of a ply wood, you are able to hit with speed but the advantage comes from the direct/indirect spin that Lissom will produce regardless of your stroke. 

Control: Unparallel. Not to glorify the blade but this blade has pristine control that allows you to hit the ball anyway you want. I haven't really had to change any of my playing characteristics at all and am getting so many shots in that I haven't in the past.

Chopping: Nothing exceptional here. Chopping really depends on your stroke and wrist action as well as angle of impact. 

Serving: Serving does produce low arc, spinny serves but I need more training time with the blade to fully take advantage of it. 

Blocking: While control was incredible, blocking is a bit of an issue. With my TBS, I could angle my paddle correctly and perform a very abbreviated motion to achieve a great block but with the Lissom I had some trouble. By Saturday, I will learn how to fully grasp the blocking capabilities of the blade. 

Overall: Nexy, you've created a great feeling, good looking blade. For now, I'm putting my TBS away and using this as my new weapon but will require a couple of more days of training to fully master it. More reviews + pictures to come...
GO MUSTANGS!
Sponsored Links

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2010 at 12:37am
My first impression about Lissom which is head heavy because of heavy Scirrocco rubber now become not so head heavy, Why?
I sanded the sharp edges of the wing area, now it's not sharp anymore and I can put my hand deeper, as a result It's not as head heavy as before only feels a bit head heavy.

The more I play with Lissom the better it become, is it because of the break in period of White ash wood? With Air Scirocco SF and Outlaw I found it fast enough and has a very good control without tuning.

My Long time waiting for Lissom from concept until final products really pays off, In fact it really perform more than I'm expected. Nexy, thanks for creating this unique blade!!!

Andro Wanokiwami AO Offensive 83 gr
H3 National Orange 40 deg 2.2
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Thomasson View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2010 at 4:02am
Minor setback in my review. I got injured in a soccer match last sunday, I wanted to review it yesterday but im still not able to walk properly. I hope I can try the Lissom out this thursday and I will make a video review.

Regards.
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7
Peter C View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2010 at 8:18am
First impressions :

I received an 84 gram straight handled Lissom.

The straight handle felt okay in the hand, but it didn't feel as comfortable to me, as the Dexter or Color straight handles.

When I did the bounce test, it's bounce height and the feel of a blade felt familiar; which I wasn't expecting. I was trying to think of which blade it reminded me of, as two came to mind; namely the Samsonov Alpha and the Persson Powerplay Senso V1.

I came to the conclusion it reminded me of the Samsonov Alpha, which is a 5 ply blade, with the same thickness as the Lissom; but has a more compact blade face.

Tompy has made the point that the Lissom is less like your typical 7 ply and more like a reinforced 5 ply wood. I would agree with that analogy, as it's the compact blade face of the Samsonov Alpha, that gives it more stiffness than the majority of other 5.7mm 5 ply blades; which tend to have a bigger blade face and are more flexible blades; with a bigger catapult effect; as a result.

Whilst the Lissom reminds me of the Samsonov Alpha, in feel and bounce; that didn't necessarily mean it would play the same, as its construction is different. As such, I was curious to find out what the differences were.

For the first session I used 2mm 47.5% Macro Era and 2.1mm Tenergy 64, against a fellow left hander, with a big forehand. Unfortunately it was a hot night, where the moisture in the room meant the ball slipped off the Macro Era on more than one loop, which was disappointing.

The other thing I didn't feel entirely comfortable with, was the handle.

I don't often have a problem playing with square straight handles as a rule; however I do occasionally run into a handle like the one on the Lissom, which feels okay when you initially pick it up;  but doesn't feel right in the hand, once you've put rubbers on it and start playing with it. 

It was the sharpness of the shoulders on the Lissom, in particular; that I didn't like and it's a point that other testers have raised too. Fortunately, a few minutes with a bit of sandpaper solved that one and the Lissom's handle feels a much better fit and more importantly, it sits properly in the hand too.

I could also feel the squarer corners in play too. Part of that could have been due to the shoulders being sharp. Even so, I've sanded the corners to a more rounded shape, resembling the Color handle.

My initial impression of the Lissom was one of disappointment, because of the sharp shoulders on the handle and the performance of Macro Era, on the blade.

However, I'm pleased to say that since reshaping the handle; I've found the Lissom a good blade to play with and I'm beginning to get a better idea of what I can and can't do with it.

At present, I'm playing with 2.1mm black Tenergy 05 and 2.1mm red Tenergy 64 on the blade; which incidentally came in the same parcel as the Lissom.

I'll be doing a breakdown of my views of its performance in another post; as I'm due to play in less than an hour.

Edited by Peter C - 09/28/2010 at 1:32pm
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/28/2010 at 10:12am
ok here is my review:

Looping: Looping is easy with this blade,the dwelltime and feel are good but it's not a powerloopers blade.It's a good blade for a spin based looping game, players who like to vary the spin and speed of their loops will definitely like it.

Blocking: This blade is ok for blocking, at first I made a lot of mistakes when blocking because I was being to passive, blocking with lissom requires a more active stroke. After this adjustment I could block quite well with the lissom.

Flat hitting and countering: Flat hits and counters are very easy to control but not very fast. So if you're a hard hitter you'll need something faster than Lissom. If you prefer consistency over power it works quite well.

Pushing and Flipping: This blade is very easy to control. Pushes can be kept low and spinny. It's easy to flip the ball with this blade, the consistency amazing.

Serving: Serves can be kept short and spinny with this blade, it's not too fast so no problems here.

Who will like this blade?

Two winged loopers who use more spin than speed. Allrounders/blockers who need a blade that's easy to control.

Who will hate this blade?

Power loopers/hard hitters, they will need something faster than this.

I recommend to use fast rubbers on this blade something like T05,Hexer,Boost,Vega etc.

Edited by Skyline - 09/28/2010 at 10:15am
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 3:17am
SPECAIL PRICE EVENT

Hello everyone...

I'm running http://www.nexy.com site about 6 months now.
I think my site is good place to search new products and take a look at many good products.
But when you meet a new site, it's not easy to order something, because it's not familiar.

Therefore, now I'm going to run a very special discount event for possible new customers.
I found out people are pressured about high expense on delivery fee, even though they like my blades.
So, I decided to give a specialy discount for all tenergy rubbers, by which they can save some money for that.
If you buy Nexy blades, then you can buy Tenergy rubbers per one with 45 usd.
I don't know how long I can keep this special price, but I just expect people can learn how to use my site by making use of this special price season.
So, thie event is a kind of opening promotion.

I think at least I will keep this event for one month.
After one month, I can not gaurantee I will keep on this special price or not.

So, please, have a look at my site~~!!

Ikarus with Tenergy (45 USD)
http://nexy.com/shop/step1.php?number=584
Review: http://mytabletennis.net/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32660&KW=nexy
Blade design history : http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12744

Spear with Tenergy (45 USD)
http://nexy.com/shop/step1.php?number=1158
Review: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35268

Color with Tenergy (45 USD)
http://nexy.com/shop/step1.php?number=582
Review : http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30446

Lissom with Tenergy (45USD)
http://nexy.com/shop/step1.php?number=1162
Review : http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36508

By the way, I'm planning to run this event with more blades and more rubbers.
So, please keep visiting...and you will meet more blades and rubbers with special price.
Please, be friends with NEXY.COM
I hope with this special price event I can get more friends of Nexy.com soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, visit this page.

http://www.nexy.com/shop/step_theme.php

I will add some more blades and rubbers.
On Monday, you can meet Stiga's rosewood/ ebenholz/ CC together with 45 USD Tenergy and 20 USD Boost.

And Dawei's Inspirit Quattro rubbers will be on with half price also.

One more thing....

If you meet any kind of inconvinience while using nexy.com, please, leave a note in this thread.
I really welcome it.
We tried to make it internationally acceptable, but Korean programmers don't have much experience about this global shopping mall, and I'm keeping fixing it.

So, please, leave any kind of comments which will help my site.

With thanks in advance...

Edited by Nexy - 10/01/2010 at 11:05pm
Brand Manager of NEXY
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/01/2010 at 11:13pm
Dear testers...

I have a serious inquiry.
I'm not sure if it's ok to ask it or not...but I really wonder.

Yesterday, one of this forum member sent a message saying that he could not find anything special from Lissom reviews, and told me that he is not attracted to buy one.
And as a designer, I don't think that is true, but that message did not make me happy.

So, I want to really ask how you did feel it.

The question is very simple.
I will leave two questions, so please, reply to these two.
And if you have any more comment, please, leave it there.

< QUESTION 1 >

Is this blade very new?

And that something new felt valuable enough to buy from your side?

< QUESTION 2 >

Did you play better with Lissom than before?

Are you attracted to play with Lissom, regardless of whether you got it for free or not?

I want to get replies about those two things without any false applause.
So, tell me the truth.

So far in Korean market, I've got very good feedbacks for high level players, mostly using Genius, Tenergy, Hexer....or Chinese rubbers, Apollo, Neo 3....

And I came to know that soft rubbers can not be good...and also beginners can possibly feel this blade is slow... but I'm pretty sure this blade is not simply slow...

Ok... I will wait for the answers.

Thank you for all the reviews and passions!!

Brand Manager of NEXY
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 12:07am
I have always been of mind that it is not worth it to spend more than $14 on a rubber, and $30-40 on a blade - for most of my playing years I have had an $18 blade with $14 on both sides, and it has served me better than $150 setups I've tried.

That being said, I find the Lissom to be a joy to play with. If my current Lissom broke, I would buy another in a heartbeat. It has a very special feeling about it, especially in the short game.

It will not do the work for me. When I am lazy and tired, the setup is sluggish and not powerful. When I am having good days, and playing well, the feeling is dreamlike. I will not say anymore, lest people start accusing me of pandering to Nexy, and being a blind fan. But in short, this blade was advertised for its spin and its feeling. It more than delivers in both regards, let alone the other aspects of the game.

Some people will hate this blade. There will be people to hate everything. Some people will love this blade. Others will be ambivalent. That is just how the game is, I think.

Edit: Anyways, thank you Mr. Moon for putting out such a quality product on the market! I hope it garners the interest/investment it deserves Clap

Edited by rawrtje - 10/02/2010 at 12:09am
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 1:34am
Thank you very much RAWRTJE.

I know you are telling me the truth you felt.
Actually, in Korean market, I'm receiving lots of feedbacks of Lissom.
And the judges vary in an extreme way.

Some people are saying mysterious.
But still there are some people who are saying they don't understand why they say like that.

Thank you any way. I will keep waiting for others' feed back.

Brand Manager of NEXY
johnny89atc View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnny89atc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 5:46am
I will also make soon a review about the Lissom that I've got...
Blade: OSP Virtuoso-L RST 87gr
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX 2.1
BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 1.9
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 10:00am
I've removed the Air Scirocco SF, when I weight it, it's 53 gr as I calculated.
Now I put H3 Neo Provincial 39 deg, it's 47 gr, feels more balanced than head heavy.
I'll try it on Monday, the 39 deg feels a bit soft, 40 or 41 deg suits lissom better IMO.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2010 at 6:39pm
Hi Nexy,

I was practicing with my lissom for the second time today and midway through running through a looping drill, the plywood near the edge completely opened up. Without hitting the blade on the table or anything, the wood simply split. Nexy, are the versions you sent tester versions or is it the regular commercial version available to everybody else? If possible, am I able to mail in this blade for another one? I'd be willing to pay for shipping and handling? Let me know because I really like this blade but it's unfortunate that it happened to split all of a sudden. 

Thanks!
GO MUSTANGS!
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2010 at 6:05am
Don't worry. I will send another one.
It rarely happens. I heard of it the first time.

Brand Manager of NEXY
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2010 at 12:13pm
Thanks so much Nexy! Do you need my shipping details or do you already have them. They are simply the details of the last order I made (the one where I purchased the T05 2.1mm black). Just to clarify, it's an 86g FL handle. Also, FYI Nexy, I've recommended your products to my entire table tennis team at the University of Western Ontario and had a couple of members try out the Lissom (ratings range from 1100-2600) so expect some new orders within the next two weeks!
GO MUSTANGS!
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 7:25am
They will get gear and rule the continent. Well, I guess they gotta start with the county.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 9:28am
To ttcyfi

Please, send the address and your name again.
I'm afraid my people can send to some other person.

By the way, I hope you really like my Lissom.

With thanks....

Edited by Nexy - 10/04/2010 at 9:30am
Brand Manager of NEXY
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 10:33am
I will finally decent it with two decent rubbers Gambler Outlaw and Boost TP. Black Power GCS and Armstrong Warrior were a flop on this blade.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Skyline Skyline wrote:

I will finally decent it with two decent rubbers Gambler Outlaw and Boost TP. Black Power GCS and Armstrong Warrior were a flop on this blade.

I think that could be a good solution. Lissom is flexy enough, GO is rather flat - the combination should be fast and moderately spinny. Try it out and tell us...
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

I will finally try it with two decent rubbers Gambler Outlaw and Boost TP. Black Power GCS and Armstrong Warrior were a flop on this blade.

I think that could be a good solution. Lissom is flexy enough, GO is rather flat - the combination should be fast and moderately spinny. Try it out and tell us...

yes both GO and TP are rather flat. so I think this combo will suit me much better.
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 11:16am

I will finally try it with two decent rubbers Gambler Outlaw and Boost TP. Black Power GCS and Armstrong Warrior were a flop on this blade.

yes both GO and TP are rather flat. so I think this combo will suit me much better.

What about BP GCS was wrong on the Lissom? I'm supremely pleased with the performance of regular BP on the Lissom, and was considering trying the GCS version once it came out on zeropong.
ttcyfi View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ttcyfi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 12:25pm
Hi Nexy,
I just sent you my name and address in a PM. Let me know when you've sent it!
Thanks!
GO MUSTANGS!
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by rawrtje rawrtje wrote:

What about BP GCS was wrong on the Lissom? I'm supremely pleased with the performance of regular BP on the Lissom, and was considering trying the GCS version once it came out on zeropong.

the Speed it was so incredibly slow.
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2010 at 5:45pm

GCS version must be slower than, to be described as "incredibly slow". Regular version is fast enough to blow loopdrives past 2000 USATT players...is GCS more suitable for the backhand?
bogeyhunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogeyhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 12:55am
Just got a chance to do proper hitting with Lissom.
Quality of this blade is really top notch. Handle is much more comfortable than Violin's.

Tried it with Juic Nanospin Max and TSP P1-r 1.1 mm.

On FH - Nanospin is too soft for this blade. after 15 mins, I tried H3 and things got better. Blade is soft and will give mushy felling if paired with soft sponged rubber. Worked well with Chinese rubber.

On BH - it's great. Give good feedback. I usually use Violin and I don't really need to adjust much, if any. Feelling is soft enough to vary spin and solid enough that my ball is quit fast and lands deep when technique is right.
I'm very happy with how I control my chop first time using this blade. Plus I stopped practicing regulary for a year(I have an 8 months old baby).
I still have problem controlling height of my ball but it's very fixable with better footwork and some practice.

Will I continue using Lissom? Absolutely. All I need is to get a harder FH rubber and I'm good to go.
Unless I get Violin L-sized I don't see possibility of changing blade in near future. 

Edited by bogeyhunter - 10/05/2010 at 12:57am
www.NexyUSA.com
We also carries Sauer & Tröger.
Lissom O+EASY P 1mm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65FLO2Lneo
https://youtu.be/YgYFPJCBCr0
https://youtu.be/NeHp789Lb1c
https://youtu.be/_65FLO2Lneo
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 4:19am
Thank you for the movie clip. You seem to understand what's good about Lissom.   Smile
Brand Manager of NEXY
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 6:24am

GCS version must be slower than, to be described as "incredibly slow". Regular version is fast enough to blow loopdrives past 2000 USATT players...is GCS more suitable for the backhand?

hmm compared to rubbers like GO and Boost TP, BP GCS is just slow.
So Yesterday I tried it with Outlaw and Boost TP and the setup was much more playable. I do think I sealed my blade a bit too thick because sometimes I have a hard time generating good spin on my loops. I do understand why BogeyHunter likes this blade yesterday I tried some chopping, and feel and control were great.

Edited by Skyline - 10/05/2010 at 6:28am
peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 10:17am
Skyline, If you say using Lissom is hard to generate spinny loops, then you probably seal too much. I also sealed one of acoustic too thick, it becomes hard, faster, but the ball doesn't stay on the blade as long as my other acoustic which I don't seal.
You can remove the seal using paint remover. But be careful use gloves to apply it.

Baracuda Max
182 Gr

peter79 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 10:31am
Today I tried H3 Neo Provincial 39 deg on Lissom. It is tuned with Parafin Oil before, but the tune effect is gone, I don't retune it, just stick it with DHS WBG.
The top sheet still tacky, hasn't break in yet, so it feels slower than Air Scirocco SF, and need more effort when blocking smash than Air rubbers.
I can loop low bounce underspin ball with ease with H3P Neo which I can't do it with Air Scirocco.
I believe after H3P Neo break in, it will become faster and better on Lissom.
Baracuda Max
182 Gr

Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by peter79 peter79 wrote:

Skyline, If you say using Lissom is hard to generate spinny loops, then you probably seal too much. I also sealed one of acoustic too thick, it becomes hard, faster, but the ball doesn't stay on the blade as long as my other acoustic which I don't seal.
You can remove the seal using paint remover. But be careful use gloves to apply it.

thanks for the tip peter. it might be the case.
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/05/2010 at 10:55am
does anybody want to exchange a Nexy Hannibal or a Nexy Oscar for my Nexy Lissom ST?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic